Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Meeting with another Swede

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Meeting with another Swede - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting with another Swede

Post by TheRacker Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:28 pm

Alma was still checking out the menu - it was pretty hard decision between all those things. But today she wanted some sea food, so she decided to go with boiled salmon, mixed with some vegetables and some other spices. When waiter arrived to their table, Alma would order mentioned food together with mix of orange juice and water.

"Yeah, i'm sure it will be fun!" Alma smiled as she calmed down a little. "And i'm convinced that i can learn a lot, while you can use it to try perfecting your moves." Alme end up.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:27 am

Belinda nodded and smiled as she awaited the food now, it seemed her and this Alma was going to get along well. The Swede would let out a light laugh and then tilted her head a bit. " I suppose that's one way of putting it. I'm sure we can learn a lot from each other though." Belinda let out as her attention was soon turned towards the waiter arriving with their drinks.

A simple water for Belinda and a water and orange juice for Alma. " So Alma, what kind of wrestler do you style yourself as ? " Belinda asked, quite curious as to what kind of wrestler her busty compatriot was.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:50 pm

It was quite nice to hear that both wrestlers can learn something from each other. Belinda remained humble and not being full of herself and pretentious as some wrestlers. "That's true, yes" Alma answered and followed. "We're learning new stuff all our lives. Even the ones on top can always learn something else to become even better." Swede ended and took a sip of her drink.

"I'm leaning more toward being a submissionist. I think that i don't have enough strength to be power house or keep on throwing opponents for all match." Alma smiled lightly. "What about you? Also, i'm wondering if you and Cecilia do 2v2 matches? I mean, you both probably know eachother very well."

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:54 pm

Belinda would nod and smile towards Alma as she spoke out and couldn't help but let out a rather loud, " Right ?!" She then leaned back a bit in her chair and would giggle out a bit. " No matter how good you are, there is always more to learn and ways to become even better!" Belinda felt rather glad that she had met Alma today, it was nice to just sit and talk like this. Many people she delt with in AFW it became such a...well a macho contest, who was better and so on, which was fine. Belinda didn't mind playing along with that whole thing, but it could become rather exhausting at times.

When they started to talk about wrestling styles and such, Belinda would smile towards her fellow Swede. " Oooh, then I better watch out for your holds ~" Belinda teased a little before she got the question about what sort of style she used and if her and Cecilia did tag matches. " Ah, well my style is more jack of all trades I guess. I mix in a lot of stuff and try to stay as versatile as possible. As for tag matches, Cecilia and Myself rarely tag together...we probably could, but we kind just haven't."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:31 am

Alma smiled after seeing that Belinda agreed with her and took another sip of her drink. "Yeah, i think that lack of learning and practicing can be one of the biggest mistakes you can make once you're on top. You can quickly get bit lazy once you're a champ and you're just giving opportunity that others catch up with you." Alma continued and looked toward the waiter who was approaching them with their food. She grabed the fork and start playing with it for a bit while waiting that they get served.

"Yes, fear me and be careful that you don't get cought between those arms or thighs!" Alma playfully answered and giggled while flexing her biceps. She wasn't too muscular, but this wasn't important right now. Oh i see, that's nice. But is there any style that you prefer? I mean you gotta have a favourite thing. And i would love to see you tag teaming with Cecilia. I bet your teamwork would be pretty good.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:45 am

Belinda let out a little laugh as she watched Alma a bit, the girl was pretty fun and she had to admit that it was probably someone whom she could enjoy spending some time with, especially sparring with her a little bit. Which would probably do them both some good.

When their food finally arrived the two Swedes kept talking while their food was laid in front of them. Belinda couldn't help but let out another giggle when she saw Alma flex like that. " Favorite style ?....well I kinda do like grappling." Belinda let out as she'd stick her tongue out a bit at Alma, " Also being fast on my feet." The Swede pointed out. " So, when would you like to spar ? "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:51 pm

"Ohh, a grappling. That's really nice." Alma said and grab fork and knife to take the bite of her food. She chewed it slowly and the taste was amazing. Not to say that Japan food is bad, but she kinda missed home dishes already. "Oh, this is so good. Very tasty - hope that your taste as good as mine too."

"Anytime is fine with me - my schedule is not that busy and i can adapt to you if it's needed." Alma followed with another bite of the delicous salmon. "We can do it today after we return home." But she quickly realized that they might be little tired from the trip, so Alma followed with alternative. "Or maybe tommorow?"

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:44 am

Belinda was proceed to start to eat off  of her  meatballs and potatoes. Taking a few well deserved bites out of the delicious meal. It wasn't exactly 100% authentic, but it was without a doubt great to eat Swedish food again, she could tell the difference of the meat used, and the potatoes...they weren't Swedish in nature, which made them taste different, but it was still a pretty good clone of the food which she grew up with.

" Oh, It's very tasty. I've really missed this." Belinda let out with a bright smile. Though when the conversation switched around to more about when they were to grapple around in a spar, the Swede simply nodded her and then took a second to think. " Probably tomorrow would be for the better, I'd be down for grappling a bit with you." Belinda let out as she would throw a wink towards the fellow blond.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:19 pm

"That's wonderful! I'm looking forward to practice with you! Alma smiled and said with her mouth still being half full. She covered her mouth with a palm and let out small giggle. "So, when do you want to spar? At the morning or the afternoon? I'm free all day, so just say the hour." Alma asked while taking her glass of juice to take another sip.

"Do you have any plans after we finishe eating? I'd still like to go around the village." It was such a nice feeling being here. Chatting with Swedish girl in Swedish village. God knows when there will be another simmilar opportunity, so Alma wanted to stay here for a bit longer - enjoying the day as much as she can.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:00 am

" Hmm...afternoon seems like the best choice, don't you think ?" Belinda let out as she would continue eating her food, looking on at Alma a bit with a cute little smile. She had really missed this, the chance to eat good food and just hang out with some nice people. 

"Naw, I don't have anything planned. " The Swede let out as she would take a sip of her water, and then work her way through her food to finish it up. " So what would you like to see first ?" Belinda would ask as she was finishing up all of her food.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next