Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Eliza Harenwood vs Juniper Nayle

4 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Eliza Harenwood vs Juniper Nayle - Page 3 Empty Re: Eliza Harenwood vs Juniper Nayle

Post by Deus001 Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:24 pm

Eliza was willing to give no less than her very best in every encounter, regardless of it being either Tension or Friction. It was one of the things that served to endear her to the fans, aside from her beauty and moves of course. Speaking of her moves Ms Harenwood was again displaying her technical prowess against Juniper with this application of the Dragon Sleeper, now that the tall opponent was on the ground Eliza hoped to proverbially milk this situation for what it was worth. To try and maximise the chance of victory.

Still Juniper was vocal with her defiance, she was nothing if not stubborn. Though Eliza would have disliked it if she wasn't, it let the dancing passion gauge the status of her opponent. "It matters little to me regardless Ms Nayle!" Eliza shouted in response, the British woman paying no attention to the fact that Clyde was getting in close to assess the situation as the ref. Eliza tried to stay grounded as best she could, though Juniper was making a good effort to buck her off and prying the arm off.

The dancing passion would try to keep herself grounded as best she could as a method of resistance, if Juniper was to get out the hold she was going to have to work for it against Eliza. Though with the arm pry the redhead at least was making progress, Ms Harenwood felt a bead of sweat drip down her forehead as she had it cinched in.

Back to top Go down

Eliza Harenwood vs Juniper Nayle - Page 3 Empty Re: Eliza Harenwood vs Juniper Nayle

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:45 pm

It irritates Juniper. How fast she was on the ground. How Clyde was watching for her submission, knowing danm well Juniper would rather pass out than give in so early. What an embarrassing thing that would be! No one would let her live it down.

So she had to bear down and get the dancer off of her. With a loud yell, Juniper the her head back in her odd position to snap her head at Eliza's. Maybe this wouldn't get her off, but maybe it would at least daze her ling enough for Juniper to do something more.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:14 pm

Eliza had a feeling that this hold was only going to be maintained for so long given Juniper's general attitude and endurance, nevertheless Ms Harenwood felt like she was making some progress. The redhead was probably only going to pass out, though it mattered little as aforementioned by the dancing passion. Indeed many of her recent victories had been achieved via KO, perhaps that could lead to a future moniker for the British lady.

Well Juniper was now struggling harder in the hold, one advantage that she had over Eliza was certainly the power aspect. That did help certainly with moving and getting yourself out of a hold no doubt, perhaps Ms Harenwood hadn't delivered enough punishment to keep Juniper down long enough. Eliza gritted her teeth as Juniper moved about, but the redhead got free enough for a rather awkwardly placed headbutt.

"Ghn!" Eliza grunted, that move hit at an odd angle on her head. The left eye of hers suddenly had fireworks in it's vision, the dancing passion hadn't fully relented on her hold but it did become a bit looser now it seemed.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:35 am

Juniper sought her exit route. She looked to roll aroumd with Eliza for a few rolls, making sure the won a got off of her. The redhead would then stand up, but only shortly. She pounces on Eliza if she could and sat on her opponent's stomach if possible.

"If you aint gonna make this easy...Im gonna make you make it easy!"

Juniper would then throw several heavy slugs at Eliza's face and chest, trying to get in as many as possible. If Juniper couldn't wear her down by grabbing her, then she would have to do it through brute force.

She didnt worry about Clyde at the moment, her focus having to be on Eliza. Otherwise, the match would be for nothing.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:09 pm

Eliza should have expected Juniper to throw out an odd cheapshot here and there, after all not every woman had the class of the dancing passion. Still that one shot was all the redhead needed to perhaps turn the tables, as Juniper stayed on Eliza and had succeeded in mounting Ms Harenwood. This was a very, very bad situation for Eliza. Because in this instance Juniper would be able to use her greater height and weight against the British dancer, something that most men in Tension could use against her also.

"Tch!" Eliza muttered, she raised her arms up as best she could as Juniper started to rain down shots on her. Damn this wasn't good, the dancing passion despised being in this situation. It was clear that Ms Nayle was intent on trying to bruise the skin of the dancing passion, with those spiteful blows. They were hurting.

Still Eliza had taken self defence lessons for when she was stuck on her back with an aggressor above her, granted it was for a party setting but it could be universally applicable. Ms Harenwood would bob and weave from side to side and try to use her hips and chest area to buck Juniper off of her, Eliza knew trying to contend in this situation with fists of her own wouldn't be effective. So an escape seemed like the ideal option, Eliza knew that.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:32 pm

Juniper got several good hits. Too bad Eliza had blocked them equally as well with her defending arms. When she started to move around was when Juniper lost her. One of her fists punched the canvas, causing the redhead to lose concentration and seethe in pain.

This allowed a window for Eliza to push her opponent off. Juniper rolled off of her and took it upon herself to roll a bit more to keep off from any other attacks. Juniper pants a bit, rubbing her knuckle.

"You fight better than I thought, to be honest with you." Juniper said through her breathing.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:29 pm

Eliza knew when to try and defend, sometimes her offence didn't work out and she found herself at the control of her opponent. The first thing was to not panic, only made it worse after all. Still she hadn't liked how this situation was, hence why a quick exit had been preferable. And as luck would have it Juniper bashed her fists into the canvas, which was just like if you sent yourself flying off the turnbuckle and not hitting your target. Still it allowed the British dancer to escape, still it seemed that the red head was deciding to cut her losses and fall back.

Ms Harenwood mirrored Juniper's actions, roll a bit away from the situation. Except that instead Eliza sighed briefly before running a hand through her blonde hair, the woman nodded in response to her opponent's words. "Well I have been in wrestling for quite some time have I not? You learn the steps through practise as they say Ms Nayle." Eliza spoke with a nod of the head, usually she didn't make casual banter like this during her matches. Though the redhead prompted her to do so, and Eliza would give her those words.

After taking a deep breath Eliza rubbed her affected areas, Juniper was nothing if not strong. And that served as a warning, nevertheless Ms Harenwood wasn't daunted. She'd begin to stand back up and enter her stance again, once Juniper got vertical enough Eliza would quickly move to the right and shoot out her leg at the red head's chin with a superkick!

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:02 pm

Juniper rolls her eyes as Eliza talks back to her. "Must not be that long since I ain't never hear of you until recently." She got on her knees. Juniper saw that Eliza was already Getting back up at a faster speed. Maybe that's because Eliza had a faster recovery time?

But Juniper had been the aggressive one. How did Eliza come back from that?

Juniper growls under her breath. She sprung to her feet and took a short-lived run at Eliza. Juniper's rage blinded her from remembering that Eliza was a dancer. She had a great deal of strength in that kick. Her boot slammed hard into Juniper's chin. This not only took the redhead completely off the floor, but made her fly back. Landing on her back, the redhead bounced up and down a time or two on the canvas.

"Uggh..." She let out, taking a heavy breath.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:13 pm

Clyde had mostly stayed back during the fight to stand clear of the two girls battling and he had to admit it was getting rather tense and...

His eyes suddenly went wide the moment he saw Eliza shoot out her leg and slam her heel right into Juniper's chin for a hard superkick!

"GAH DAAAANNNGG!!" Clyde exclaimed as he watched Juniper fly back and flop to the canvas with a limp bounce before getting laid out along the ring. What a hit.

Immediately, Clyde dropped to his knees and leaned over beside Juniper, checking to see if she was still conscious and able to continue.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:25 pm

Juniper panted heavily. What a kick...

She opened her eyes, Clyde looming over her to check if she was done and out of it. She frowns at him. "You wanna lift up my arm and drop it or...?" She didnt let him answer, putting a hand on his chest to move him out of the way.

She sat up, rubbing her chin and starting at Eliza's boots. "Grr...I really hate getting kicked in the face, ya know that?" She spat at the dancer. She started to stand up. "But that aint gonna stop me..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next