Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Eliza Harenwood vs Juniper Nayle

4 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Eliza Harenwood vs Juniper Nayle - Page 5 Empty Re: Eliza Harenwood vs Juniper Nayle

Post by Deus001 Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:07 pm

Eliza wondered if she might have broke something there with Juniper, given her reactions. Still not many people could take a kick from the same place twice from Eliza and not be lying down howling in pain, it served as testament to how darn stubborn the redhead could be. Eliza was feeling a mixture of frustration and respect for Juniper, though outwardly the dancing passion wasn't trying to show much in the way of expression. Though after finally managing to get Juniper off of her Eliza would proceed to try and make space.

As she tried to attempt getting to a vertical base Eliza's previously held leg acted up, Juniper certainly did a good number on it. Hurt to put pressure on it most certainly, it took away one of Eliza's main form of offence. Nevertheless she still had her other leg, something of a consolation at least. Juniper vocalised some form of praise, Eliza nodded in response to it and muttered back with "Likewise Ms Nayle, few are able to catch me like that."

Still though Eliza didn't take her eyes off Juniper, she only focused on the opponent in battle. Rather than try and back away and give the enemy time to recover Eliza sought to take the fight right to her, the dancing passion would seek to try and mount Juniper from her back and slap on a sleeper hold and wrap those legs around her waist for a bodyscissors attempt. The match had drawn on long enough and if Eliza was to attempt a victory it was now that would be the time for it, throwing caution to the wind Eliza risked it here and now.

Back to top Go down

Eliza Harenwood vs Juniper Nayle - Page 5 Empty Re: Eliza Harenwood vs Juniper Nayle

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:42 pm

Surely the goal of all Eliza's opponents was to take out her strong legs. Juniper failed to do that. She may have made mire of a dent than most but it was still not enough. "Hah!" Juniper gasps out, getting mounted and pulled back ti lay on top of Eliza's body.

While Eliza's strong legs crushed the air out of Juniper's side, her arms went to work on Juniper's neck. The redhead held on, not letting the opponent get a knock out on her! Juniper had set up this fight with the intent to win. But that was looking easier said than done. Immediately she would start to throw elbows back and try to pry the arms off of her neck.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:52 pm

Eliza was believing that Juniper was perhaps the most stubborn among the opponents she had faced in her time in wrestling, more so than a typical man from Tension. Even they could be cowed after a sufficient battering from the dancing passion, Juniper on the other hand just appeared to be a cut above. It got to the point where Eliza was beginning to wonder just what it would take, Ms Harenwood wasn't panicking though. She might have during the start of her tenure, but Eliza was starting to get the calmness that came with experience.

Beads of sweat dripped down her forehead as she assailed Juniper, this submission double whammy was intent on trying to take the red head down before it was too late. It'd be hard to deal with an assault on both fronts, and it could be the thing that would make Juniper break down. After all everyone had some form of a weakness, and it seemed to be working. Perhaps because of the suddenness of it all, well that worked just fine for the dancing passion.

Still Juniper was acting out of desperation here, she sensed the danger from the current situation. Eliza would find that her arms were looking to get pried off, and when Juniper didn't attempt that Ms Harenwood found elbows hitting her ribs. Eliza wasn't able to protect herself in this situation, and a loud gasp escaped her lips. Still though Eliza was intent on trying to carry out as much as she could with this hold with how the match had gone it was just down the wire now.....

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:24 pm

Desperation was not Juniper's strong suit. Strikes were not, either. She was a submissionist first and foremost. But she couldnt do that with another woman behind her choking her!

"G-Gah!" She cries out, reaching an arm up to he lights that blinded her vision. She could feel it. Every toned muscle of Eliza's arms tightening around her neck, her strong legs crushing the area just under her ribs. Juniper could feel all of it playing against her. And she had to put a stop to it.

"Get....OOOOOFFFFF!"

Juniper was prone to showing off amazing feats of strength. This would hopefully be one of them. The redhead wold slam both of her feet firmly on the canvas and try to force herself to stand with Eliza on her back using strength alone. Now of course she wasnt going to get anywhere near standing. But she tries to get as high up as she could before falling back down to squash Eliza between herself and the canvas.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:01 pm

Eliza knew that she was shorter compared to Juniper, though it had been something to take in stride. Besides at this point in time it was actually working for the dancing passion, Eliza applied her legs to very good effect in spite of their injured status. This match had gone on for a rather long time though, and it certainly showed on how Eliza looked. Panting, sweat covering her skin. Ms Harenwood bore all the signs of being tired, and Eliza was just wishing that Juniper at this point would just go down. She was easily more stubborn than most of the men at Tension Eliza had encountered.

Still Juniper had to feel the pressure of Eliza's legs, those same legs that carried her to victory so many times. They were most certainly more troublesome than the arms of the British lady, those lower limbs constricted the ribs of the redhead. Wrangling the air out the lungs, it was probably just a tad scary too.

However Juniper had one last trick up her sleeve, it might have born of desperation. Or on some sort of plan, regardless it was simple but effective. Eliza rode with Juniper, intent on trying to apply as much pressure as she could to make the redhead consider tapping. Only Juniper then fell backwards, and squished Eliza right under her. The suddenness of it combined with the frontal weight of Ms Nayle meant that Ms Harenwood would be left a groaning and flattened shell of herself, her legs having released in response to the sudden impact.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:03 am

Juniper huffed. Let go of, she stood up tall. It felt easier since she didn't have a big woman on her back to carry. "F-Fuck..." She groans and looks down at Eliza. This woman had literally hopped on Juniper's last straw.

"You really got some nerve, you know that? I try hard. Very hard. I aint no champion." She reaches down and grabs Eliza's legs, still ranting. "All I wanted was a someone. And that someone came along. And you wanna get in my way?!"

Juniper tue herself, trying to step over the dancer and force her on her stomach. Juniper square down and starts applying a boston crab to the other woman. "I aint letting that happen!"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:40 pm

Eliza was feeling completely knackered, this fight had taken a lot out of the dancing passion. Every time Eliza tried to cut Juniper down and make her submit, only for the redhead to batter the dancing passion harder than Eliza was giving. Juniper had the better upper body strength fair enough, that and it was probably the annoying amount of grit she possessed also. Eliza inwardly wished Juniper had just tapped when she damn near had her ribs crushed at the legs of Eliza.

Still Juniper seemed to be rather angry, no doubt trying to use that as a substitute for any sort of actual energy that she had left. Ms Harenwood was laying in a flattened heap, thus a prime target for Juniper's wrath. She seemed to belt out some sort of rant and placing blame on the dancing passion, for something that Eliza had apparently done to offend her.

Taking it out on Eliza Juniper then forced Eliza into another hold, targeting the legs of Ms Harenwood again. Eliza loudly groaned out in pain, her lower limbs had already suffered enough punishment. And at this rate with the length of the match, Eliza considered herself a great wrestler. But she was no fool, it was clear what she do here.

Eliza tapped. It was best at this point to perhaps avoid further damage to her legs, pride would not rear it's ugly head. And Eliza would bow out, she'd given it good. But Juniper just seemed to have been the better fighter tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:06 am

Rage and a goal to prove to Eliza she couldn't get in Juniper's way had prevailed here. For good measure, she kept the hold in just a moment longer than after Eliza tapped out to signal the matches end. Knowing how priceless and detrimental those legs were to the dancer, Juniper set them down slowly before standing up.

She letbout a cheer and laughs happily as she had beaten Eliza. She, in her beaming pride, ran over to Clyde and hugged him, even lifting the impromptu ref off of the floor. "I won, Clyde!" Setting him down, she'd even give him a little kiss!

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5