Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Eliza Harenwood vs Juniper Nayle

4 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Eliza Harenwood vs Juniper Nayle - Page 2 Empty Re: Eliza Harenwood vs Juniper Nayle

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:20 am

While Clyde was trying to argue for someone to referee this match before someone got hurt, Clyde heard the theme that his eyes widen and head sink a little bit, instantly getting a eerie feeling in the pit of his stomach that only worsened the moment he saw the beautiful and, in his experience, vile, German domme that came strutting down the ramp, quickly putting a stop to the match.

"Oh lord, thank ya!"
Clyde quickly sighed relief as Luk put a stop to the unsanctioned match. But all relief soon came to a halt as the Friction GM slowly walked along the ring until she spotted as certain cowboy. His eyes widened sharply the moment he met Lukretia's intoxicating blue eyes and intially he tried to pretend he didn't notice until she dressed him, publicly and gave him no way out.

"I represent the company."
He muttered with pride, doubting she cared. He then continued to listen to Lukretia. And at first Clyde smiled, he was taken off guard and thought Lukretia was just being nice now... Until she revealed what she was carrying and let it dangle in front of the cowboy, who looked on, wide eyed with pure confusion and slight fear as she made everything clear.

"Oh you gotta be kiddin' me, lady..."
Clyde muttered dryly, giving Lukretia a look of pure unamusement as he caught the shirt. "Yeah, it's me! Howdy." Exclaimed the cowboy to Juniper before looking over at Eliza and sighing.   All he could do was go out with a smile and cowboy up.

"Well ain't no bird better at flyin' than I." He told Lukretia with a confident smirk before he climbed up over the barricade and the fans saw that this blonde haired fan was actually the Tension Champ himself! Climbing on top of the announcer's table with his arms spread out dramatically before he bent his knees and rocked his hips as he began to wiggle the suit jacket off his shoulders, peeling down the button up shirt and stripping off the white undershirt in front of the screaming female fans and visibly annoyed male fans as Clyde went bare chested before....Squeezing into and adjusting the skimpy, yet loose tie up shirt around his very flat body.

"Ladies and Gentleman, your special guest referee for this match, Tension World Champion! Clyde T. Gastin!"

Said the announcer as Clyde raised his arms to his mostly adoring public, feeling quite honored at being the first Tension champion to step foot into a friction ring like this. He dropped to off the table and looked to Lukretia with his hands at his sides so she could get a look at her handy work that he expected her to be proud of. "I 'spose I should thank ya for leavin' behind the micro skirt and booty shorts." He said to the GM with a coy smirk as he slid in the ring and stood between the two ladies.

"Alright ladies! Let's have a good clean fight! No aimin' for the crotch and take it easy on the hair pullin'."
Said the cowboy with his hands out, feeling very... Bothered by his top despite trying to act otherwise.

"Now let's git it on!" He hollered, calling for the bell as he took a step back. He felt very awkward refereeing a match between a girl who had a crush on him and his best friend, but ultimately he was confident he could keep the girls from seriously hurting one another.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Eliza Harenwood vs Juniper Nayle - Page 2 Empty Re: Eliza Harenwood vs Juniper Nayle

Post by Deus001 Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:22 am

So this was how it was then? Eliza certainly had to admit she didn't see this coming, Clyde was now going to referee this match between her and Juniper Nayle. She supposed it was rather fitting, not the strange top that the cowboy found himself donning. Ms Harenwood felt that perhaps Clyde was taking it a bit far with those actions at the top of the table, thought perhaps that was being done out of spite of the Friction GM. Eliza didn't like the look of that woman anyway truth be told.

Regardless it looked like things were preparing to start anew, though this time Eliza was at least grateful to have an official in this match. Granted she'd have fought Juniper regardless, but at least it had the more positive image of not being a senseless brawl but rather a proper match. Eliza did have an image of being an upright and proper lady after all, not some football hooligan that guzzled beer and had bad teeth.

The bell rung and the match started again, Eliza went into her mindset of battle. Her stance poised and ready to go, she believed that Juniper would most likely be a little bit more cautious after that first exchange between them. So Ms Harenwood took it slow, steady footsteps towards the red head. Before suddenly moving to the side and trying to deliver a hard knife slap right to Juniper's chest, try and make a mark there at the start of tonight's bout.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:30 am

Juniper should have opted for a backstage fight. Something behind the scenes that would have not be controlled by outside forces. Juniper couldn't help but glare at Lukretia. What was her purpose for doing this? It wasnt for the sport. No one with that much power wouldnt be sadistic enough to see a non-refereed match.

But that was not Juniper's main concern here. Now, she would have to be much more discrete in getting her message across to Eliza without letting Clyde know. But now by beating it into the dancer. Clyde would not let that happen.

The bell rang and Eliza immediately started to move in on the redhead. Juniper didnt know what kind of style Eliza had, so there would be somewhat guesswork involved. A hard strike to the chest didnt help her much. Juniper coughed out, but thrusts her arms upward to catch Eliza's arm before she could pull it away.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:20 pm

Had Juniper chosen a backstage fight Eliza would have most likely declined, granted she'd defend herself if confronted. But it lacked the nature that Ms Harenwood preferred, the ring was a place where she could perform. A sort of stage for herself if one would, where the dancing passion was able to display her graceful offence and acrobatic moves that left the crowd in awe.

Ms Harenwood didn't see why Juniper was getting so worked up, truth be told. Regardless the dancing passion didn't know the red head much, and it seemed that Ms Nayle hadn't studied Eliza's style of offence either. Which could be seen as odd, after all virtually every Tension man and half the Friction fanbase knew what Eliza could do. Still Juniper caught on quick, the British/French girl might have gotten the first hit. But the opponent made to grab Eliza close and catch her arm, no doubt to try and keep Eliza in place.

That wasn't going to be a very easy task however, the men of Tension often tried that. After all Eliza couldn't do her best things when the enemy could dictate where she was, however Juniper's hold could be worked against her. Ms Harenwood briefly winced before reacting with her own move, which was to take a few steps back and to the left. So that Eliza could then set up a forward roll and reverse the pressure and then attempting to use the momentum to zip around Juniper's back and apply a hammerlock on one arm, the dancing passion was more nimble and sought to use that to her advantage.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:21 pm

Juniper couldn't tell what kind if fighter someone was or what they went capable of in the first few strikes. But Eliza shows more of a technical side by trying even a simple hammerlock on the woman. Juniper bends her body forward slightly.

She loved to show off her power if she could. So, Juniper tries to power through and untrap her arm by straightening it out and forcing Eliza to back off by turning around and giving her a shove. Juniper knew she needed to calm down. The last time she tried to fight out of anger, it resulted in a draw. And she wasn't looking to do that here.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:50 pm

Eliza knew that Juniper would most likely seek to use her power in this matchup, which was fine by her. After all the dancing passion was accustomed to that stat being slanted against her, but what Ms Harenwood had though was experience in this sort of matchup with the height against her. The British woman displayed her technical and acrobatic side against the redhead to the cheers of the crowd, with an air of grace to her movements.

That said though Ms Nayle wasn't one to sit around, she turned around and loosened her arm. Delivering a shove to Eliza which sent the young woman back two steps, it took Eliza by surprise. But only for a moment, the dancing passion raised an eyebrow at this before running a hand through her delightful blonde hair. Perhaps Juniper was attempting to rile up the British lady, that'd be hard to do at the very least.

Undeterred Eliza would take a few steps to the side, eyeing her opponent up and down as she pondered her next move. Perhaps it was best to simply keep trying to mix things up, the dancing passion would stop moving. And then suddenly make to bolt backward and hit the ropes, on the rebound Eliza would begin to leap up into the air and then prepare to shoot out with a dropkick. Though this time aimed downwards to try and take Juniper down to the ground, where the size mattered much less.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:19 pm

Juniper had her hands up in a grapple stance. It was more meant for someone who did the dame style. However, Eliza was a flyer. And she used her legs a lot. Juniper hadn't come across someone like that in a long time, and a refresher now wasnt good.

Juniper watched Eliza jump up. With a mouth a gap and body not moving, Juniper was hit hard. "Kuh!" She was knocked down onto her back. The rules shook with the power at which Eliza unloaded on Juniper.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:14 pm

Eliza knew what Juniper was mostly going to be looking for, granted the matches the redhead had been in that Eliza watched were tag team fights. But she had her moments in them enough for Ms Harenwood to at least attempt to suss out Ms Nayle's quirks, Juniper was trying to grapple the dancing passion and that was a situation Eliza would prefer to avoid if possible. Juniper was at a height that Ms Harenwood knew it'd be a bad idea, hence why she was aiming to take her to the ground.

The British/French woman landed on the mat with a light thud, thankful that her gambit had paid off as the ring shook with Juniper's fall. Now here the height situation mattered less, and Eliza had developed a few tricks to deal with her opponents when they eventually found themselves in this place against Eliza. Now then, Ms Harenwood got into a sort of crouching position to assess the state of the enemy. Before suddenly trying to lunge forward and get near Juniper's neck area to attempt a Dragon Sleeper hold.

Regardless of the opponent Eliza's main target was that area and the head most of the time, it was part of the formula that led to her successes in the squared circle. And Ms Harenwood felt she'd need this against the powerful redhead, Eliza bit her lower lip as she moved into it.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:29 pm

Juniper was hit hard. But she had to get up. Being on the ground too long could cost her the fight too soon. Juniper rolled onto her front and began to get up, begin on her knees. Eliza moved fast and wrapped her arms around the neck of the woman. Juniper made a low growl before the sleeper shut her up for a moment.

Trying to push her body up, trying to support Eliza's weight on her back and neck. Juniper could bot do this and crashed back down. "I-Id rather pass out than submit to you...! Kah!" She grabbed her hands on Eliza's arm to try and pry it off.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:34 pm

"Oh man!" Clyde saw the impact that knocked Juniper on her back. He was friends with both but he had to resist cheering for Eliza seeing her take down such a strong opponent!

To his surprise, Eliza was going for a submission and he'd watch as Juniper tried to get up before being halted by the dancer and put in a submission hold while the tall red-head tried to escape!

Clyde kneeled next to the two and surveyed the action closely.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next