Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hardcore Reckoning: Peggy MacIntyre vs. Gemma Faraday

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hardcore Reckoning: Peggy MacIntyre vs. Gemma Faraday - Page 4 Empty Re: Hardcore Reckoning: Peggy MacIntyre vs. Gemma Faraday

Post by Lunchador Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:16 pm

Coming off of the leg drop, Gemma dropped back. Seated on the floor, her shoulders back against the vending machine, the Brit let out a long sigh. Gemma's body was screaming in agony, but there was so much satisfying in Peggy's cries of pain that she was almost able to forget that, for a moment.

"T-tenderized ... pork loins ..." Gemma said, with a weak laugh. Pushing herself back up to her feet, the Brit cast a glance around the corridor. It was packed wall-to-wall with an array of objects, ranging from production and staging equipment, to some of the more seemingly-random objects that just accompanied pro wrestling events. Staggering over to a wall, Gemma chose to keep it "classic," for the moment, and pulled a folded steel chair off of the wall.

"I'll give you a pain in the arse, Kerrygold," Gemma said. The Brit was still panting, but gave Peggy a hard shove with her boot, to try and roll her over. Then, with a full-body swing, the punk Brit swung the steel chair down with both hands toward Peggy's bum, looking to deliver a rough steel spanking to her opponent!

Back to top Go down

Hardcore Reckoning: Peggy MacIntyre vs. Gemma Faraday - Page 4 Empty Re: Hardcore Reckoning: Peggy MacIntyre vs. Gemma Faraday

Post by HighFly Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:51 pm

Peggy felt herself getting booted over to her stomach, and right as she was going to try to get to her hands and knee's she felt a whole lot of extra pain right on her backside! "F-fuck you ya over-rated prissy little prin-- AHHHHHHH!" Peggy shouted as the chair made a loud impact! She howled in pain as she brought one hand back to rub her butt. Peggy needed to try to create some sort of breathing room, trying weakly to crawl down the hallway on her hand and knees to get away!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:19 pm

After the swing, Gemma took a second to breathe. Aching all over, the Brit was nonetheless feeling motivated. She had Peggy on the run, exactly where she wanted her. Gemma took in the full sight of her rival, crawling on all fours, with a bit of a wicked grin. However, the fact was, Peggy was getting away.

"Where you going, Kerrygold," Gemma shouted after her. "Wait up, you suffering little slagamuffin!" Taking the steel chair in both hands, Gemma opened it and planted it on its legs. Taking a couple of steps back, the Brit got a running start. In a flash, the steampunk girl hopped onto the chair, bouncing off of it and vaulting her body toward the crawling Peggy. Extending her legs as she descended, Gemma went for a flying leg drop that would come down hard on Peggy's back, hopefully stopping the Irish woman in her tracks!

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:24 pm

Peggy heard the metal of the chair being set up, but was happy to put space between her and the aggressive Gemma. However,r that minuscule joy came to a crashing end as Gemma's leg drop planted Peggy straight down! She hit the floor with a flop and thud as her chest as well as her face went crashing down without warning!

"ARGH!" Peggy cried out as she grabbed her face in her hands. She was laying on her stomach, wheezing to recover the wind that was knocked out of her! In control, then into dire straits.... Peggy really needed to stop that trend in her matches!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:19 am

Gemma gave out a loud sigh of relief, as her flying leg drop managed to land on Peggy's body- the move was reckless, and crashing and burning on it could have been the end of her. Her bum still hit the hard floor, causing some pain, but nothing compared to how bad missing would have been. Instead, Gemma's leg came down hard on Peggy's back, knocking the wind out of her and drawing out a cry of pain. For a moment, Gemma rolled onto her back, placing her hands on her face as she took long, gasping breaths.

Taking a deep breath, Gemma pushed herself back up to her boots. She staggered a bit, but took a moment to plant a hard stomp on Peggy's lower back. "How's that for weak, luv?" she shouted. Still frustrated, and still desperate to keep her momentum rolling before control slipped through her fingers again, Gemma cast a quick look around the hallway. Seeing a trash bin propped up against the wall, Gemma reached over, took hold of it ... and proceeded to dump its contents out, emptying the thing onto Peggy's prone body!

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:44 am

Peggy was flattened agains the floor whens he felt a torrent of trash fall down upon her! She let out a cry of disgust as she was essentially rendered speechless! Gemma was out not only to defeat her but to humiliate her! Peggy wasn't about to put up with that, reaching down to grab some trash and throw it back up in Gemma's face! Peggy would do her best to work her way back up and rush into Gemma, using the trash as cover as she attempted to spear Gemma to the ground!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:22 am

As Gemma continued to dump the waste of the AFW backstage crew out onto the suffering Irish woman, she could feel the can getting lighter and lighter. Partly because she'd managed to dump the last of its contents, but at least partly because her spirits were swiftly rising as she watched Peggy writhe and suffer in the growing pile of trash!

Chucking the empty garbage can off to one side, Gemma opened her mouth. Ready to hurl more invectives at her opponent, the Brit couldn't have timed things any worse: as she got out the start of a rant, Peggy grabbed a rag, soaked heavily in some indescribably nasty combination of various garbage waters, and flung the thing straight up!

"Aaaauuughghhh!" Gemma screamed, at the top of her lungs. "Auugh! Ahhh! Uuughhhnn!" The Brit's agonized groans and shouts of disgust echoed through the hallways, as she wiped away at her mouth. The stink simply wouldn't go away, seeping into her nostrils and drawing a steady stream of tears from her eyes. Gemma stumbled back, leaving her belly wide open to Peggy to scramble up to her feat and spear her right off her feet! "Nnnnhhuuhhh!" Gemma screamed, one last time, as Peggy took her down hard to the floor!

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:36 am

"Playing with garbage now? I knew you were a dirty bitch Gemma, I guess this just proves it huh?" Peggy said as she pulled Gemma up by the hair with both hands. Peggy looked around and saw some interesting things down the hall, but she needed to soften up Gemma a bit first. Peggy looked to slam Gemma's head off the concrete wall a couple times before keeping hold of her hair and swinging her down the hall, tossing the Brit by her long locks a second time tonight!

If she could pull this off she would follow Gemma down the hallway, and grab a nearby chair....

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:07 pm

"Ngh!" Gemma grunted, as Peggy took two fistfuls of her long, white pigtails and dragged her back up to her feet. The British girl was still clutching her belly, sore from getting speared by the Irish woman, but she still tried to struggle and squirm her way free. Of course, Peggy apparently wasn't having that, as she started bouncing Gemma's head off the wall, again!

"Ah! Oww!" Gemma cried out, her head rocking off the unyielding wall again and again. The Brit's wet brown eyes began to roll back in her head, slightly, as she took her punishment. Stunned, Gemma offered no resistance as Peggy swung her, tossing her unceremoniously to the ground. Gemma sailed through the air, legs spread out and flailing, hitting her back with an "Uhn!" of pain. The Brit wiped the tears from her face, trying to regain her composure. Shaking her head, she rolled up to her shoulder, and saw Peggy going for a steel chair of her own. Holding her hand out in a weak effort to protect herself, Gemma was too hurt, to staggered by Peggy's assault, to do much about it now. "Ohh, no!" she protested weakly, fear settling in. "No!"

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:41 pm

Peggy grinned at Gemma's reaction to seeing her with a chair. If she thought begging was going to get her anywhere she was horribly mistaken! Peggy too the chair and thrust it straight down into Gemma's abdomen as hard as she could! Peggy was driven and angry right now. She wanted nothing more than to rip Gemma apart piece by piece! "I can't wait to take your snobby little ass down, you'll never want to step in a ring again after I finish with ya!"

Peggy was not going to let this one slip away, and if the first strike hit home, she would raise the chair over her head and bring it crashing down towards Gemma's head!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next