by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 186 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 184 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Gemma Faraday vs. Teddy Cat Hori: Going Hardcore

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Gemma Faraday vs. Teddy Cat Hori:  Going Hardcore Empty Gemma Faraday vs. Teddy Cat Hori: Going Hardcore

Post by Lunchador Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:10 pm

Teddy Cat Hori vs. Gemma Faraday
Hardcore Match: Winner by pinfall or submission; no count-out, no disqualification.

Gemma Faraday vs. Teddy Cat Hori:  Going Hardcore BiBYpuq

Gemma Faraday took a deep breath before exploding onto the entrance ramp. Fist in the air, head swaying in time with her music, Gemma took in the crowd reaction. The fans were fairly mixed; the steampunker had her fans, but she had her critics. Especially so, with the string of losses she'd been accruing in AFW. It seemed it was getting harder for her fans to get behind the British girl, knowing what the most likely outcome of her fights would be.

Gemma tried to shake the thought out of her mind, as she made her way down the ramp. She focused on the ring, doing her best to suppress her nerves, though she could still be seen to chew her lip, nervously. Tonight, she'd agreed to face her opponent in a hardcore match, which wasn't entirely new territory for her. Gemma only hoped that his one would end a bit better than her previous effort ...

Reaching the ring, the Brit hoisted herself up onto the cornerpost with a jump, then pulled herself up to the top turnbuckle. Heavy boot planted onto the corner post, Gemma stood at her full height as she took in the eyes of the fans in attendance, and all those watching at home. The Brit threw her fist into the air one more time, a defiant look in her eye as she scanned over the crowd. Gripping the top rope with both hands, Gemma dismounted with a wide cartwheel, landing hard on the mat.

Gemma landed, lithe body bouncing on her heels a few times. The lean steampunker reached her arms out and behind herself, taking a few moments to stretch as her music died down and the referee approached her for a pre-match check-over. Limber and ready, Gemma fixed her gaze on the ramp, waiting to see what AFW planned to throw at her this time.

Back to top Go down

Gemma Faraday vs. Teddy Cat Hori:  Going Hardcore Empty Re: Gemma Faraday vs. Teddy Cat Hori: Going Hardcore

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:08 am

Teddy Cat Hori couldn't resist a small gulp as her theme started to play, signaling that it was her turn to head down the ramp. She had reason to be nervous. She had only had one match so far in this league, and while it was certainly a hard fought match between her and Valley Doll, she had been defeated, and months had gone by since AFW contacted her about being booked in a match, making her worry the league had already given up on the former Wrestle Angel.

While she was relieved to finally get a call back for another matchup, she became concerned again when she was informed they wanted to book her in a hardcore match, her first ever of that type, against another up and comer like herself. She had seen a few of the leagues other hardcore matches, and could only hope she wasn't matched against some psycho.

Still, a match was a match, and while she didn't want to injure anybody, if using some trash cans or something was what it took to get her more notice and attention, then she would do it. She only got paid per match after all, and while the gym made some good money, it needed more coming in to keep up with the costs.

Coming out onto the ramp, Teddy took in the applause of the crowd, from the longtime WA fans that remembered her initial, all too brief, run, to the regular crowd she was just starting to impress after her last performance, Teddy earned a fair round of cheers.

Adapting to her much loved gimmick, Teddy raised her fingers above her head, twitching them like kitty ears, as she bent low and let out a cute sounding mrow for the fans, even giving her rear a little shake as if she had a tail. It was silly, true, but her fans seemed to love it, and even those that didn't fully like the neko gimmick enjoyed the bending and shaking, helped by the very skimpy and sexy ring attire she kept, enjoying the attention it brought.

She made her way down the ramp, offering various "Nya's" and high fives to fans before entering the ring, offering another loud Mrow for their enjoyment and turning to face her opponent.

"Hey there-Nya!"

She said, offering her hand out to this cute white haired girl.

"Looking forward to a good match. I know its hardcore, and I'm sure we'll both do what we have to in order to win, but no hard feelings alright? I'm not looking to end anybody's career-nya!"

Back to top Go down

Gemma Faraday vs. Teddy Cat Hori:  Going Hardcore Empty Re: Gemma Faraday vs. Teddy Cat Hori: Going Hardcore

Post by Lunchador Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:33 pm

Gemma nodded as she watched this "Teddy Cat" make her way down to the ring. The girl had an interesting vibe about her. Gemma had met a number of brutes and bullies in her AFW run, and this girl ... probably wasn't that.

Then, the posing. Gemma utterly failed to stifle a laugh, as Teddy played around a bit, and did her little cat pose for the fans. The white-haired Brit nodded along with Teddy's music, impressed with the girl's ability to work the crowd, on her entrance.

Gemma stepped back from the edge of the ring, giving her opponent plenty of room to enter. She couldn't help but raise an eyebrow, though, as she overheard Teddy talking with her fans. "Nya?" she muttered, with a slight smirk. She looked the cat girl up and down as she got into the ring, trying to size her up a bit better. As Gemma looked Teddy over, she noticed that the girl was impressively cut, to the point of making the slender Brit look soft by comparison.

"Hullo," Gemma said, taking Teddy's hand and giving it a single, firm shake. "This should be a good one, yeah," she agreed, stepping back. "But don't think you being bloody adorable is going to make me hold back too much ..." The Brit offered a playful wink, with her comment, but her tone was level. It was as much a warning to Teddy as it was a reminder to herself. The cat girl entrance had disarmed Gemma a bit, but she couldn't let herself get too comfortable, or tonight was going to end in yet another disaster ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:17 am

After shaking Gemma's hand, Teddy couldn't resist a giggle, quickly dropping to her hands and knees and stretching her body out while letting out a pleasant sounding purr, slowly swaying her "tail" as she got up, making the kitty ears again before speaking, having focused on Gemma the entire time, though the fans let their appreciation be known with some more cheers.

"Aww, you think I'm adorable? Thanks! You're actually pretty cute yourself ya know that? My ex-husband is British himself, I'm kind of a sucker for that accent-nya!"

Teddy said with a big grin, the pink haired girl rubbing the back of her head while winking back at Gemma in a cute manner. Sure, maybe she was over sharing a little, but the girl was polite and cute and Teddy really did dig that accent.

Still, it was time to wrestle wrestle, and other stuff would have to wait, Teddy bending her legs and getting her arms up in a grappling stance, offering Gemma another smile.

"Right, work time, flirting later. But I meant what I said alright? I'll do what I have to in order to beat you, but I'm not going to try and end your career or injure you intentionally-nya!"

She said, the bell ringing out loud, causing her to start circling around Gemma, eager to get started!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:32 pm

Gemma couldn't help but smile as Teddy went into her cat routine. All pretense of tough girl punk was right out the bloody window. Gemma let out a laugh, and decided it was time to play along, for a moment. The Brit gave Teddy a faux-scowl, jutting her lower lip out in a pout. She spread her feet wide, one in front of the other, and raised her fists in the style of an old timey boxer.

"Fine day for an exhibition of the pugilistic pugnacity, eh wot? The fine application of the grappling arts and sciences, with the novelty of a wrestling cat? Brilliant!" Gemma gave a wink; playing up her accent was something she hadn't gotten to do in awhile, and she'd forgotten how much fun it could be to have a bit of fun in the ring, instead of immediately going in to collect throats. Of course, Hori also had a point- they were both still there to win, at the end of the night.

The bell finally sounded, and Teddy was circling Gemma. Still bouncing on her heels in her stance, Gemma circled Teddy in turn. "Now don't think all that flattery's going to get you the pin tonight, luv," she warned, in her normal tone. "I've been embarrassed too many times to let people take advantage of me that easy ..."

The crowd had been getting a few laughs out of the two girls' playful teasing, but now to business. Gemma began with a few feints, darting to the left first, teasing that she might go for a lock up, but backing off. Testing Hori, the plan was to see if she could get the cat girl off-balance, before finally entering with a real lock up and getting a dominant position.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:32 am

Oh my god that was perfect! Teddy really did have a thing for the British accent, it just sounded so sweet to her, and that tough bareknuckle boxer act was SO CUTE!

But the bell sounded, and the fun had to end for now, Teddy circling around Gemma as things officially started, both of them getting their arms up and circling each other, wondering who would start things off.

"Oh trust me "luv" I'll be pinning you...maybe twice if I'm lucky"

She muttered the last bit under her breath, before noticing Gemma moving in and moving in herself, grabbing at her...only for Gemma to feint back, causing Teddy to overshoot her mark and stumble forward.

"Shit!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:51 pm

Though she was certain she'd just missed something Teddy Cat had said, Gemma brushed the matter off as the duo circled one another in the center of the ring. Some fast footwork and quick feints, and Gemma had created the opening she wanted. The Brit grinned ear-to-ear as the match got off to exactly the start she'd wanted.

As Teddy stumbled forward, Gemma reached out and hooked the cat girl with a side headlock. "Careful, Kitten!" she teased, as she trapped Teddy between her toned arm and her soft chest. The Brit wrenched the hold once, for good measure, trying to wear her opponent down, a slight bit.

Then, Gemma stepped out, planting a leg in front of Teddy's body, trying to use it for leverage as she turned the side headlock into a side headlock takedown, in hopes of slamming Hori into the mat and trapping her there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:15 pm

"Nya!"

Teddy let out involuntarily, struggling in the headlock, blushing a little as her cheek rubbed against the side of Gemma's surprisingly nice chest, before getting thrown onto her back.

Luckily, the girl still had her wits about her, quickly snapping her legs up to catch them around Gemma's head, trying to pull her down into a headscissors!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:39 pm

"Nya-hah!" Gemma taunted, as she slammed Teddy down to the mat. She gave the cat girl a bit of a tug in the headlock, grinding her face against Gemma's chest for a moment. The Brit was oblivious to Hori's reaction to the move, simply happy enough that she was starting the match with the upper hand.

Flush with eagerness, Gemma reached out for Teddy's slender wrist, hoping she could hook it and pull the girl into a tight anaconda vice. It was way too early to try and force a submission, and Gemma knew that, but a move like that, early on, could be intimidating as hell! Or at least, it would have been, if Gemma wasn't too eager to go for it and wound up losing all control.

Without the Brit even realizing, Teddy's toned legs snapped around her neck and immediately Gemma was at her mercy! "Bloody hell!" Gemma exclaimed, losing her grip on Hori entirely while the cat girl sent Gemma flailing end over end. "Whoof!" she exclaimed, her back hitting the mat hard, Teddy leaving her splayed out in the center of the ring and helpless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:36 am

It worked? It Worked! YAYYY!!

Resisting the urge to yell in celebration, Teddy instead focused on keeping Gemma down. The girl was very quick, and crafty too, so leaving her alone for longer than a second or two was a bad idea.

Scooting forward on her cute butt, Teddy re-snapped her legs around Gemma's neck, coming at her from the side. Determined to milk this scissors, and her powerful (as well as very smooth, soft, and creamy) legs as much as she could,   Teddy tried to scoot in as close as she could, even grabbing Gemma's head and pulling it as deep into the scissors as she could, trapping her in the best and strongest part of the neko-girls thighs. (even if it also had the girls head very close to her crotch. Still, that was an occupational hazard.)

"Gotcha! Hope you like my legs cutie, cause your gonna be stuck between them for a while-Nya!"

Oh my...that sounded kind of dirty, something the cat apparently realized by the blush now on her face, even as she squeezed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next