by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 235 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 235 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ivan Komorov vs. Raiden: Hardcore match

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Ivan Komorov vs. Raiden: Hardcore match - Page 4 Empty Re: Ivan Komorov vs. Raiden: Hardcore match

Post by TheRacker Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:18 pm

Ivan just grined after hearing his pleading. He went into this fight with completly different reasons "Oh, i'm not here to win the match. No no no. I'm here to destroy you... to ruin your carrer." Ivan said and after opening his skin he janked the arm one last time.

Ivan released Raiden after he kicked his leg. But not because it would hurt him, but because he just gave him another idea. "Oh, that was a really bad move, boy." Ivan said and put his leg between opponent's in order to trip him. Ivan would join him once he would get Raiden down on the canvas and moved toward his ankles. He'd trap Raiden's leg's between his and reached forward for ankle lock.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Ivan Komorov vs. Raiden: Hardcore match - Page 4 Empty Re: Ivan Komorov vs. Raiden: Hardcore match

Post by Gadot Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:33 am

With another howl, Raiden found his anger building. He came into the match…to ruin his career? "But…why?" he'd manage to utter, once Ivan released him. He was nearly convinced it was just because the guy was just a giant fucking ass, but he had to ask anyway -- he needed to be one hundred percent certain. Because now, there was nothing left in him but his rage over this whole situation. Over his first two matches, which had just ended in losses for him, with him barely even holding a candle to each of them. And now this, where he was not only squashed, but had his fucking arm broken?

That wasn't all, clearly. Ivan grabbed him and tripped him, having Raiden shoot his arms out to break his fall -- except his arm was broken, so it just sent waves of pain through his body, yelling loudly. Fuuuuuuck. He moved, trying to get away, though with only one arm, it was an impossible task. Especially with a sadistic Russian who wanted more. More pain, more suffering. He yelled out as the man grabbed for his ankle and trapped his leg. "You…you sadistic fuck!" he yelled out. "I'm…I'm not going to be gone for long! I'm…I'm gonna come back for you! And you're gonna fucking regret it! Every damn thing you do to me, I'm going to do back, only worse!" It was taking the rest of his energy in order to even make his threats; it didn't matter, because Ivan would surely laugh it off. But Raiden would remember.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:21 am

"Because i can and because i'm enjoying at it." Ivan grined while still working on this ankle lock. He was keep twisting his ankle around, determined that arm won't be the only broken thing on Raiden's body today. It's true that Raiden began threatening him, which was little weird. He can be loud, but both of them knew that he doesn't stand much chance against Ivan. Not only that Russian is bigger and stronger, Raiden will also be forced to unwillingly spend some time in hospital.

Ivan continue to use his powerful legs to keep Raiden secured down on canvas. He couldn't do much before and now with his arm broken, Ivan was pretty sure that Raiden won't be able to resist too much.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:52 am

Oh fuck, now he was going for his ankle? Raiden yelled out in pain as he felt that ankle twisting, slamming his broken arm against the mat. His anger was just rising with the amount of pain. It was highly uncharacteristic of him to yell out those things, sure; but it was uncharacteristic of him to be in the middle of having his bones broken. He was tired of being the dumb jobber, the guy thrown in and losing against whoever he went up against. Switching to AFW was supposed to change that -- but he just ended up losing again. No more. It didn't matter how long it would take him to get back at Ivan, but he would get back at him at some point.

That was what kept him going until that ankle snapped. He yelled loudly at the break of his ankle, shaking his head in pain. "Fuck!" he cried out, slamming his unbroken arm against the canvas once more, trying to grip onto the cloth in order to try and pull away from Ivan. Ivan was just too heavy, though; there was no breaking his hold. Not until Ivan was done. Tears were falling down his cheeks, before he just…stopped fighting. There was no point in fighting right now. If he did, Ivan would just break something else. It was practically a miracle he hadn't passed out from the pain yet -- or, perhaps, the opposite of a miracle. He just laid there…and cried.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:01 pm

Ivan heard his cries, but decided to simply ignore him. He was kept going and kept twisting the ankle untill he heard a snap. Finally satisfied, Ivan released Raiden and went out of the ring. He didn't say anything and crowd was of course pissed at this actions. Such a violence probably wasn't really neccesary, but beside getting personal satisfiction, Ivan also showed example to other wrestlers. It's not smart to mess with big Russian if you don't want to end with broken bones.

Medical staff was still beside the ring and while Ivan glared in them, he didn't do anything now. He slowly walked toward the backstage and let them fix the broken guy in ring.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:14 am

Finally, it was over. Raiden found himself beginning to feel the pain overcoming him, the dripping of the blood onto the canvas lulling him off into a fitful sleep. Perhaps when he woke up, it would just be a dream. Perhaps that's all this was -- a dream. God, he could only pray. Already, the pain was beginning to fade as darkness slowly overcame his vision.

Raiden was out before the first staff member managed to get into the ring.

WIN: IVAN, BY TAPOUT.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4