Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

BTM Secret Training

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

BTM Secret Training - Page 3 Empty Re: BTM Secret Training

Post by KillerV Tue May 17, 2016 2:33 am

BTM gotten himself lucky but slowly he is starting to get bit stronger and confident yet still feeling bad to get rough on his opponent, but he have to since King is nearby, who knows what he'll do if he show his softness around her, afraid he'll attack not only him but her too.

He would crouches down like he was going to grab her by the hair but actually placing his palm on her head, leaning in, whispering. "Sorry, I have to show my toughness around him.... or else get worst for us....." He said before standing back up until he turn to run for the ropes to bounces himself off, running back hoping shes still down and trying to jump up, aiming to leg drop across her back side.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Sat May 21, 2016 9:44 am

Alma noded to him after hearing his words, altough she wasn't sure wheter he noticed or not. She knew one thing though. She knew King's capabilites very well and understood the consequences, if you don't do as he wants. She can only guess that being his student can be equally painful as being his opponent.

Alma didn't manage to get back up in time and therefore got hit by the leg drop over her back. URGH...! She grunted after sharp pain went through her back.
Swede didn't want to rest for too long though. Since BTM's leg was close to her body due to his last attack, she tried to turn around and grab his leg to perform an ankle lock.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat May 21, 2016 9:24 pm

BTM could see that Alma understood what he was trying to do, pretty much have to be a play but showing some actions of realism so the young masked wrestler had to jump and going for the legdrop onto her back and kept himself there.

Then to his surprise she would turn to grab his ankle and locking him in the ankle lock. "Ohhhh what the?!" Gritting his teeth as he trying to move his leg out of her hand but bit of trouble doing so, hoping to crawl away to see if he can get out of her hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Mon May 23, 2016 9:52 am

Alma managed to turn around and catch him in ankle lock right on time. While it's true that BTM has to show King that he's getting good heel, young Swede won't just stand still in ring and let him beat her up.

She felt that it was he, who was struggling and squirming now, trying to get away. Since he was getting close to escaping, Alma wraped her legs around his own to secure position and keeping BTM in ankle lock. However, she did decide that she'll return him a favour from earlier and not applying too much preasure. And he could probably look like tougher to King since, he it would be much easier to handle the "pain". She is more than happy to decieve a King after what he did to her.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue May 24, 2016 1:35 am

King watching the match as the two sharing the pain back n forth until BTM made a mistake that catches the masked wrestler by the ankle and even worst, she trapped his leg using her own, weighting him down making it even harder for his pupil!

"HEY! LET HIM GO YOU BITCH!" King shouting at her from ringside while BTM just got startled from King shouting, but in his mind knows hes not hurt at all or much that is, he pretend to get hurt more and more while trying to reach for the ropes still, hoping to grab the bottom to break up the hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Tue May 24, 2016 11:12 am

Alma kept BTM in submission hold, but he's strong enough to drag both of them a bit forward toward the rope. As soon as he grabbed it Alma let him go and rolled away. She stood up and looked toward her opponent. "You're fighting pretty good!"

She waited him to stand up and start approaching him once he was ready. She raised her arms while walking forward, inviting him for another lock up.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed May 25, 2016 2:21 am

King watching this match more and more and what he realized is this..... BTM isnt doing anything 'heel' like! Like no low blows, punch her nose, cheap shot or something! The beast is getting a bit impatient as he leaning on the apron pounding the mat, yelling at BTM. "HEY! Why are you doing heel stuff huh? DO SOMETHING!"

BTM leg were trapped for awhile until he was able to grab hold of the bottom rope to break up the hold, he would slowly getting back on his feet where Alma compliment him and King yelling at him, he doesnt have much choice right now, need to get real, real....

He looks at her as she wants to lock up with BTM, he gives her the 'sorry' eyes when he brings his hands up about to lock up with her too, but would get his foot up between them and kick her in the midsection, hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Wed May 25, 2016 9:02 pm

Alma was patiently waiting for BTM to stand up so they can proceed with fight; it was practice match anyway. He was approaching her, indicating that he's up for another lock up. Alma already leaned forward and was about to grab him when she suddenly got shocked. She knew that BTM has to do something because of his mentor, she just didn't expect it to be so hard and out of nowhere.

She gasped and coughed and imidiately fall down on her knees. She clenched her stomach and kept on breathing heavily to catch some air.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu May 26, 2016 1:01 am

BTM have to swallow his 'goodness' deep down in his body so that he can try not to act heel but being a real heel front of King so he managed to kick her in the stomach that she would dropped down on her knees front of him, clutching herself.

He took a deep breath and sigh a bit before going for Alma. Reaching for her wrist pulling her up trying to arch her head backward so he can tuck it under his arm, locking in a standing dragon sleeper hold, stretching her neck out.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Sun May 29, 2016 4:58 pm

Alma was still down on her knees wizh arms over the stomach when BTM grabed her and pulled her up. Still feeling slightly weak from last hit in stomach, Alma just helplessly follow him lead and eventually end up traped in dragon sleeper hold. "UGH... let me go!" She start screaming and flailing with arms when she began feeling more pain in her neck.

Realizing tha blind flailing with arms won't bring much success, Alma began with more carefully aimed swings. Keep on thrashing with arms, Alma tried to hit opponents ribs with her elbows.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next