Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:59 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 12:20 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 11:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Booby Trap

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Booby Trap - Page 9 Empty Re: Booby Trap

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:06 pm

"H-haaa...! H-haaa..." Tsubamme continued to moan as Sofia raised her hips, feeling a brief absence of her goddess' sex from hers, only to then feel her crotch being smacked by the blonde's. "Hiiiyaaahhhnnnn...!!" she moaned loudly as the impact of the bump made her tremble and buck herself, her juices spurted out instantly. "Aaahhnn...! Ooohhh...! Ooohhh...!!" she continued to moan and hump Sofia, riding another powerful orgasm that seemingly lasted for ages.

By the time her climax was finished, the brunette was lying on the bed with her arms and legs spread, her face decorated with a stupid expression as she was broken, her eyes rolled up a bit. Her body writhed weakly, and it felt like lead after the orgasm she just had. Tsubame could feel herself getting pretty tired to the point she's almost fainting. Still, in her fading vision she stared blankly at the divinely image of Sofia on top of her. Her goddess looked ever beautiful and dominant, an image that now had engraved on the back of her mind at the very least...

Back to top Go down

Booby Trap - Page 9 Empty Re: Booby Trap

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:19 am

With a satisfying cry eliciting from Tsubame's mouth after she had crashed down and smacked their hips together for one last time as the hot juices of Tsubame washed on her sex. "Mmmmmm!" Sofia moaned out as she drove her sex harder into Tsubame's, letting her toy enjoy as much as she could. Watching Tsubame squirm underneath her body as she was left looking pretty dominate over her exhausted toy.

"Whew...that was a fun session Tsubame." Sofia mused as she sat up on her knees, running her hands through her hair to get some fresh air breathing through it. A rush of cool air on her hot body washed over her as she crawled off of the bed and looked at her sweaty self, covered in her own juices and Tsubame's. "Maybe I should go for a shower..." she mumbled to herself, standing off of the bed, looking over her shoulder to Tsubame one last time. "When I want another fun time Tsu-tsu, you better come to may call! Like a good little toy you are." she spoke to her one last time before walking out of the room.

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9