Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Booby Trap

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Booby Trap - Page 5 Empty Re: Booby Trap

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:29 am

Tsubame kept moaning and moaning while humping Sofia's foot, lost in her own world of ecstasy. It did not matter anymore that she was doing an utterly embarrassing thing as it was, her mind only filled with the desire to have an orgasm. With the blonde did nothing to slow her down or stop the stimulation, it didn't take too long before the brunette began to shiver and tensed up.

"Ooohh... aahhmm... c-cccuumminngg...!!!" Tsubame cried as she began to writhe around, her juices flowing out to coat the foot of Sofia as she bucked herself a bit, before eventually slumping face first on the bed. "Ooohhh... gawdd... ohhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:36 am

Sofia could only smile in satisfaction when Tsubame came to her foot. "Oh? Cumming to my feet? You must be either a very eager girl or a very naughty one." she taunted Tsubame as she sat with her foot still on Tsubame's wet crotch. She let out a haughty laugh as she replayed the image in her head, how Tsubame was squirming and trying her best to keep herself under control and only to fail and give in completely. It was a lovely scene.

"So then...how does it feel to cum to a goddess' foot?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:45 am

Tsubame panted on the bed after her orgasm, her body limping a bit after the climax she just had. Sofia's voice laughing and mocking her from cumming by the girl's foot made her shivered again, the humiliation had now sunk deep under her skin. It felt good, though, but there's no way she'd admit that out loud with Sofia so eager to make fun of her like this.

"Y-you're n-not a g-goddess..." she muttered weakly, still writhing from the mixture of the leftover ecstasy and shame.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:36 am

Sofia's eyes narrowed a bit as she wasn't too happy that Tsubame refused to accept her as her goddess. But as quickly as that frown curled on her lips, it turned back into a lewd smile, it just meant that she had to work a little harder to convince Tsubame in what she believed in. "Well then, perhaps I should just tangle you up until you admit it!" she declared as she would climb on top of Tsubame and plop herself right on her.

Mashing their breasts together, Sofia's face heated up a bit as she would bring her arms up to wrap from underneath the arms up and placed both of her palms into the chin of Tsubame, locking in a reverse full nelson. A move that was supposed to over extend the arms, Sofia instead focused more on pushing Tsubame's head into the bed and rocking back and forward to grind their breasts together. She was more interested in driving Tsubame crazy rather than hurting her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:12 am

"Aahh...! G-get off me...!" Tsubame whined as Sofia climbed on top of her, although in the end she was powerless to stop the girl in her current state.

Soon enough the blonde's breasts were mashing with hers, while their arms were tangled together. Tsubame squirmed under Sofia, but that only rubbed their orbs some more while her head was pushed onto the bed. Sofia grinding her body starting to heat her up again after the orgasm she just had, making her moan and writhe again under her.

"Aahhmm... g-get... aahmmmh... ooh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:07 am

Letting out an unashamed moan, Sofia continued to rub their breasts together as she could tell that Tsubame was enjoying it just as much. But this sounded like Tsubame was enjoying this a little too much as she decided to switch things up, as she would release the reverse full nelson while still holding on to one of the arms, she would spin around to lock in an armbar. Wrapping her legs around the arm while holding on to the wrist, Sofia stretched out the arm, though not enough to elicit pain and instead went for a discomfort method.

With her legs across of Tsubame's chest, she would bring her feet to start playing with the breasts, rubbing them beneath her soles as her lewd smile grew bigger. "Oh? Perhaps you're going to get off with my feet on your breasts now? What a dirty girl you are." Sofia snidely commented as she would herself have a bit of pleasure that she wanted to release as she would begin to rub her wet sex against the arm of Tsubame, humping it and spreading her leaking juices across it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:20 am

Tsubame groaned as Sofia shifted the position into an armbar, giving her some discomfort even if the hold wasn't particularly painful. Then came the girl's feet on her breasts, kneading her round fleshes to make her moan again. She squirmed helplessly, unable to free herself as Sofia continued to have her way with her.

"N-no... nnnggh... N-no w-waaayy..." she insisted, although things starting to feel a bit awkward with Sofia then rubbing her wet sex on her caught arm. "W-what are you... nnnhh..."

She blushed as she realized what the blonde was doing. As if it wasn't enough to mess around with her, Sofia now starting to use her body as if it's a sex toy! Tsubame tried to pull her arm away as she became more flustered, but as it was, she found herself completely helpless in the hold...

"N-no no no...! L-let go of meee...!" she continued to whine childishly.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:52 am

The humiliating action of using Tsubame as a sex toy only spurred Sofia to continue as she kept the arm bar through the struggling of Tsubame. "What did I tell you? You're my sex toy and I'm going to do, whatever I want with you~"

Continuing to rub her sex up and down Tsubame's arm while rubbing her titties underneath her feet, Sofia was having such an enjoyable time she decided to changed things up again, this time with a more....mutually pleasuring way. Releasing the arm, she would knee stand next to the down Tsubame. Grabbing her by the shoulders, she would pull Tsubame up to her knees as well while position herself behind her Japanese rival to wrap her arms around her in a rear bearhug, catching the arms between hers and Tsubame's sides.

Pressing her breasts into the back of Tsubame's Sofia would begin to hump Tsubame from behind, sending forceful hip thrusts into Tsubame's rear with an audible smack with each contact.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:00 am

"N-n-no I-I'm n-not...!" Tsubame protested. "S-stop that...!"

Sofia did stop after a while, but that wasn't because she complied with the brunette's wish. The blonde pulled her up to her knees, before wrapping her arms around her body from behind, trapping her in a reverse bearhug with both of them on their knees.

What happened next really turned Tsubame's face deep red. Sofia began to hump her from behind, smacking her rear with her crotch whenever she thrust forward. She felt a jolt of embarrassment that made her twitched cutely within the embrace, and it wasn't long before she tried to drag herself forward in an attempt to free herself.

"Aahhh...! S-stop...! W-what d-do you think y-you're d-ddoooiinnggg...!!!" she protested, completely flustered with what's happening.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:10 pm

The lewd sounds of Sofia's crotch smacking against Tsubame's butt echoed out as it was accompanied by Sofia's loud and unashamed moans. "But it feels so good Tsun-tsun...!"

As Tsubame began to pull herself forward, Sofia knee walked forward to continue following her toy while continue to hump her from behind, positioning her head over Tsubame's shoulder and right next to her ear. "Come on Wittle Tsu...make your goddess happy by letting me cum all over your butt." she moaned out, emphasizing her statement with harder thrusts of her hips, increasing the smacking noises as her grip tightened up around the Japanese's waist.

Bearing herself harder into Tsubame, Sofia looked to force her toy down on to her front where she could have free realm of plowing the butt into her own orgasmic bliss, her moans becoming hotter and faster with each passing second.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next