Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Honey Trap: Sally vs Shel

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Honey Trap: Sally vs Shel Empty Honey Trap: Sally vs Shel

Post by anegge Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:30 pm

Shel sauntered into the locker room looking for the woman Aurelia had asked her to find. She turned the corner and saw an Akashi sized woman before her. She clearly had a non-Asian complexion though.

Shel knocked on the side of the row of lockers a couple of times to get the woman's attention. "Hey, are you Sally Brown? I'm supposed to have a spar with ya."

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Honey Trap: Sally vs Shel GXChUKwHoney Trap: Sally vs Shel 1BElGMIHoney Trap: Sally vs Shel UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Honey Trap: Sally vs Shel Empty Re: Honey Trap: Sally vs Shel

Post by TekRobo Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:11 am

Sally, still bedecked in her black wrestling leotard, sweaty after a short workout, turns to look at the stranger, blinking uncertainly. Who was she? Why was she sent to spar with Sally? Had a higher up in the company thought Sally was worth... training, or something?

"Oh, um, well, Sally's me, honey! I didn't hear nothin' about a spar, though. 'Course, I'll be glad to spar with ya anyway, though." She smiled, hands moving down the rest lazily in her pockets... and then her smile quickly becomes a frown as she remembers her leotard doesn't have pockets. Realizing the strange, comely African just saw her little mistake, Sally smiles sheepishly and instead puts her hands behind her head. "So, where're we off to? And could I get your name, hun?"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:28 pm

Shel raised her eyebrows as Sally fumbled around awkwardly. The brunette ended up doing a casual stretch that pulled her ample curves in tight against her leotard. Damn, this was a cute girl, Shel was beginning to be glad she had been chosen.

"I didn't know they weren't gonna mention this to you." she explained as she led the big bear girl along. "My name is Michele, but you can call me Shel. Where we're going is," she pushed a door open into a room that had a massive futon pad covering the floor with a couch at one end. Another member had requested this particular sparring room be added. Shel wasn't sure who it was, but she was plenty glad the room was here. She motioned for Sally to take a seat as she closed the door behind them. "This is a sparring room for apartment wrestlers. They though maybe you'd take to this easier than a ring, since you were wrestling Minney before."

Shel removed her jacket and tossed it in the corner as she was speaking following it up by whipping off her belt. "Here's the rules. This is mostly supposed to be grappling, no punches or kicks, but open hand slaps," she smacked her backside sharply, "are fine. We tussle until one of us wants to stop. The reason we are in a private room,"
Shel had undone her pants and dropped them to the ground kicking them off her feet and over next to her jacket. She was now wearing only her cotton tank top and her periwinkle panties.
"Is so we can be as naughty as we want. So, first things first, we gotta do a little trash talk." She got on her knees near the center of the futon pad and motioned for Sally to join her.

Last edited by 121 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Honey Trap: Sally vs Shel GXChUKwHoney Trap: Sally vs Shel 1BElGMIHoney Trap: Sally vs Shel UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:07 pm

"Well, pleasure to meet ya, Miss Shel!" Sally follows Shel obediently, looking around the rather sparse training room. Just a futon and couch in here, huh? The buxom girl listened adroitly as she explained that this was apartment wrestling, and flushed slightly as her opponent tossed off most of her clothes. Very comfortable in her own skin, Miss Shell was!

"Well, i's nice they'd have me spar somewhere they thought I'd feel more comfortable... and I can do grapplin'! I don't got much, uh, formal schoolin' in holds, I'm afraid, but I'm not gunna let that slow me down!" She flushes a bit harder as Shel smacks her own rump, trying not to watch it shake.

She blinks at the naughty comment, realizing this match had the potential to get very hot and heavy, and nervously chuckling at that thought. Sally follows Shel's examples, dropping to her knees, hands folded in her lap. "Naughty? I ain't got the most... experience in wrasslin' naughty yet, neither, but I'm aimin' to learn that too, I suppose..." She swallows at trash talk. "Trash talk? I, um... you're gunna lose! 'Cuz, I'mma... squash ya... it's hard to do this without gettin' my dander up." She finishes lamely, looking away, obviously embarrassed.
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:30 pm

Shel slid up to the larger woman smiling slyly. "You gotta learn to improvise. Like this."

She poked Sally in the chest and crowed at her, "You think you're a grizzly? I'm not scared of you. You think you're gonna squash me? I know how to deal with bigass girls like you. What are you gonna do when I pin your big ass down on the mat?" She slid her finger down Sally's bust onto her belly and pointed it downwards between her legs fixing her with a sensual stare. "You think you're gonna hide your honey from me? Nuh Uh, I'm gonna get all your honey."

Shel then moved her hands to the side and up into the air issuing an implicit challenge of a test of strength to the grizzly girl. Sally might be bigger, but Shel was very proud of her ability in this particular move.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:44 pm

"Oh... oh my!" Sally's blush wasn't helped by that stare, and she had to admit this Shel girl was really good at the smacktalk. "Well, Shel, you might know how to handle girls who've got zaftig, but you ain't fought no lady like me! I'll crush the fight out of ya in my intimate embrace, and rock ya to sleep. I'm not worryin' what will happen if ya pin me down because you don't have a hope in a million of gettin' me there!"

The self-called Grizzly's breasts were feeling pleasant they had been poked and caressed by Shel's finger, a feeling she was currently ignoring. She accepted Shel's offering of a lockup, trying to square her knees to give her a good base of support, slightly leaning forward, and taking a deep breath to prepare herself for the match!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:21 pm

Shel surged forward as she met Sally's grip. The other wrestler seemed to at least have some instinct for this sort of matchup. With her extremely wide base on their knees it would be practically impossible to topple her backwards.

Shel spread her arms bringing her Ebony orbs up to smash into her busty rival. She held her grip wide maintaining the chest conflict as her measured breaths pushed her bosom up and further into their counterparts. Testing Sally to see if the seemingly sheepish fighter would flinch from embarrassment.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:23 pm

Sally has no experience in breast battles, especially against orbs as fine as Shel's. She maintains the pushing contest, but lets out a sharp gasp of air as their busts collide and smash together. Shel isn't making it any lighter on the bear wrestler, grinding their breasts mercilessly together, until Sally abruptly stop pushing back against Shel and instead tries to pull her arms in between the warring breasts, trying to get a few moments of respite!

Sally could endure the breast on breast battle if she had any experience in it, but right now she needs a moment to fallback and collect herself. She'll lean back a little, using the lockup as a buffer between herself and her sexy, ebony opponent!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:47 pm

Shel was pleased with the way her simple tease had Sally backing off. The larger girl attempted to use her muscle to make Shel back off, but the skilled African American turned her wrists down in the hold, spreading her grip down and to the sides this time and preventing her from escaping the intensity of Shel's body.

In fact, as Shel's melons closed the gap they were now on top of the taller girl's mammaries in a dominant display of Shel's new control of the hold. Now Sally would either have to weather the sensual suffering of having her melons mashed down by Shel's pair or tumble down onto her back where things would likely get even worse for her.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:29 pm

Sally let out a surprised squawk as Shel so skillfully turned her attempted bid for respite into an even more embarrassing position, Shel's mammaries mashing poor Sally's breasts down! Sally tries to hold firm, breathing heavily and growling helplessly, even as Shel continued to rub and grind her breasts dominatingly ontop of Sally's. Her nipples were already hard, and she felt sensitive all over... she couldn't stay in this position long, or her buxom opponent would grind her down!

"C-crap... you're good at this, M-miss Shel..." Sally bit her lower lip, closing her eyes, enduring the pleasure and pain as best she could. She tried to think about what would happen if she just feel back - Shel would follow her down, and have the advantage of being on top... she'd probably squash her breasts from her above, instead! The stimulation could be even worse from that position...

But she couldn't stay like this - even if she could stand against Shel, breast to breast, for a dozen minutes, it wouldn't mean a thing if she just lost in the end because her breasts were the ones taking all the damage! The grizzly bear decides that the best escape option would be to fall quickly to her back, and try to get her knees or feet onto Shel's stomach before the African Amazon followed her all the way down. If she succeeds at doing that, she'll give her opponent a good, hard shove, trying to break contact between the two of them!

If she fails at it, she'll try and slip her arms out of the lockup and put them on her opponents shoulders, attempting to push her off that way. She doubts she'll be able to get away with that, though...
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next