Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Booby Trap

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Booby Trap - Page 3 Empty Re: Booby Trap

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:44 am

Tsubame found herself panting on the bed after she push Sofia away, her face burning with embarrassment from the way the blonde was treating her. She forced herself to get up on all four, not wanting to be a sitting duck to the other girl, her body feeling all hot and bothered from mixed sensations.

"S-shut up..." she said, still feeling all flustered. "I-I'm not here to be nice!"

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:52 am

Sofia let out a giggle as she saw how hot and bothered Tsubame was, "Looks like I'm going to have to teach Tsu-tsu a little lesson! Not to treat her goddess like this!" she shouted as she would lunge back at Tsubame, looking to secure a rear bearhug on the on fours Japanese. She wouldn't place much focus on the squeeze aspect of her hold and instead would focus on grinding her crotch against the butt of Tsubame that was left undefended.

"This is just the beginning Tsu-tsu! I'm going to make you cum lots tonight!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:11 am

"Haah...!" Tsubame gasped as Sofia lunged at her and hugged her from behind while she's still on all four. "G-get off me... y-you...!" she protested.

She tried to shake the blonde off her, but it only succeeded in rubbing her rear some more against the breasts and crotch of Sofia, which was turning her on even more. The girl's words didn't help her in calming down either, although she'd try to roll over to try placing Sofia under her. Not that it'd help her too much, but at least she wouldn't be humped from behind like a dog or something...

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:33 am

Sofia continued to laugh at the predicament of Tsubame as she continued to vainly try and fight off the blonde. "Yes! Me, who am I to you?" she continued to taunt her toy.

"Woah!" she let out as Tsubame rolled them over, stopping her assault for a bit as now she was underneath Tsubame. But that did not deter Sofia from attacking as she simply switched her method as she would shoot her hands up from Tsubame's waist and went straight for her breasts, looking to seize both of them in her hands and giving her a hard squeeze to both of her tits. "Want me to play with your breasts now? Why Tsu-tsu, you just had to ask!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:43 am

"Nyaaahh...!" Tsubame moaned as her action only allowed Sofia to seize her breasts and play with them, her back rubbing the girl's own tits as she writhed from the stimulation. "C-crazy b-bl...ahhn...!"

She was wondering why everything she did only went against her as it was. Was she always powerless like this against Sofia? In their last match, she could argue that the blonde did something, but now? Tsubame still refused that Sofia was the better girl, though, let alone being a goddess. That's crazy talk, obviously. It remained a fact, however, that right now she have been helpless against the girl for a while...

"S-stauhpp iit...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:38 am

"But then you wouldn't hear me talk! I know how much you like to hear my lovely voice!" she shouted upon hearing Tsubame's demand for her to shut up. She wasn't going to, not by a long shot as she laid on the bed with Tsubame on top of her.

There was much fun in playing with Tsubame's breasts, but she wouldn't be able to fulfill her claim of making Tsubame cum over and over again with just playing with her breasts. Or could she? She was sure to try it again later, but for now she decided to do something a bit more hands on as one hand would release it's breast from it's grip to then slither down towards Tsubame's crotch to begin rubbing at it slowly, trying to make it as tortuous and unbearable for Tsubame to make her go wild and crazy to cum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:51 am

Tsubame was starting to going wild from the continuous stimulation, with Sofia moving a hand from her breast to her crotch now. The girl applied a slow, torturous teasing that only made her going crazier by each seconds. She tried to roll away, but finding it difficult to do so for some reason despite not being hurt or held tightly. It seemed that with each passing moment, her body wanted to stay more with Sofia's. What on earth was happening?

"Nnnghhh... L-let me go... Hnngg...!" she insisted, trying to force herself to roll away from the blonde before it's getting too late...

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:02 am

Sofia was loving every second as she felt Tsubame squirming on top of her, how she was able to control the Japanese woman with simple groping and rubbing. Eventually she could tell that there was absolutely no resistance coming from her toy as she quickly used this time to assert her position. Pulling on Tsubame's breast, she would attempt to pull the Japanese back on to the bed while slipping out from beneath her to attain a better position to torture the brunette.

"Are you sure? You want me to stop touching you?" she asked in a cutesy voice as she kneel to the side of Tsubame, lowering her head dangerously close to Tsubame's crotch while releasing both the hands on her breast and crotch, cutting Tsubame off cold turkey to prove a point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:15 am

Tsubame was pulled back by Sofia, but the girl decided to stop teasing her for a bit, at least physically. Panting on the bed, she had to take her time to catch her breath for a bit rather than trying to answer the blonde.

In her head she wanted to tell Sofia a big no to her statement, but she could feel her lower half twitching from seeing the girl's head so close to her already aroused sex. A part of her wanted to feel more of Sofia's touch, but she felt like she'd be damned to admit that out loud. It was quite a dilemma, really.

"Guh... I-I'm... I'm sure..." she said, trying to get up to her hands and knees.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:17 am

Sofia was quite surprised that Tsubame was able to resist her 'charms' as she watched Tsubame get up to her fours. It kinda hurt her ego as she had already thought that she had Tsubame underneath her spell as a little frown crept on her face. However that just meant she had to try harder in order to force Tsubame to accept her as her goddess again. Moving behind Tsubame, Sofia would sit on her butt, reaching forward to grab the heels of Tsubame, bringing up her foot to press up into the wet crotch of Tsubame.

"Are you sure? Are you just saying that just to spite me, little Tsu-tsu?" she let out as she began to rub her foot quite vigorously against the opposing crotch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next