Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Booby Trap

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Booby Trap Empty Booby Trap

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:36 am

It hadn't been that long since Tsubame had her defeat at the hand of Sofia in their rematch, and yet she still couldn't shake off the whole thing from the head. A defeat wasn't an uncommon thing in her career, but she wasn't able to put up a single fight on the ring back then, which humiliated her deeply, especially with Sofia seemingly able to toy around with her easily the whole time. She won their first match, so how did things could turn out like that? The brunette felt like it had to be something the blonde did that turn her putty like she was, but she had no proof, and simply accusing the girl just like that would only make her sounded like a sore loser.

She's been training herself since then, but the images from the match were still haunting her from time to time. Not only it brought her a great sense of shame, it's also turning her on to the point she kinda felt disgusted at herself. Whatever the damn blonde did, she's planning to make her pay. Tenfold, if possible.

Tsubame just finished her exercise in the gym earlier, and was taking a shower at the moment to put her mind at ease. A nice warm shower was always a cure to an exhausted mind and body, and she's planning to just have the rest of the day relaxing by herself so she could forget about AFW stuffs for a bit. She let out a sigh once she came out from the shower stall, dried herself and wrapped a towel around her body before walking towards the locker room, humming softly. The brunette couldn't wait until she got back to her place and have some quality private time.

Back to top Go down

Booby Trap Empty Re: Booby Trap

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:00 am

It just so happened that the blonde in question had exited the showers just before Tsubame as she was drying off in front of her locker, using her towel to dry off her body as she wiped the water droplets off of her body. She was quite pleased with herself, having avenged her earlier lost to that Japanese slut Tsubame in a fashion that not only have her revenge, but also much more than she even though. The way she got her to cum over and over again, in front of a live audience was so satisfying, so much so that she wanted to see the face of her toy yet again.

And as luck would have it, she heard someone's wet footsteps approaching as she turned around to see none other than her delightful toy. Sofia's lips curled into a rather arrogant smile when she laid eyes on Tsubame, who also looked like she got out of the shower, she couldn't help but let out a rather perverted smile. "Well well well, look who decided to come crawling back to me!" she let out as she would quickly wrap her body up with her towel. "You look like you just finished getting cleaned, I wouldn't want you to dirty yourself just by looking at my naked body." she teased as she swayed her hips a bit to emphasis this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:13 am

The voice immediately made Tsubame twitched for some reason. She didn't even need to see to recognize who it was that was talking to her. Turning around to face Sofia, Tsubame found herself blushing and getting all flustered from seeing the girl, who's pretty much the last person she wanted to see for a while.

"Y-you...!" she muttered in annoyance under her breath, although her eyes couldn't help but to notice the towel covered figure of Sofia. "W-who's crawling back at you! D-don't get weird ideas...!" barked the brunette.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:18 am

"Oh? Does that mean...you don't want to see what's underneath this towel? Not after the amazing view you got last time?" she teased as she turned a bit away from Tsubame and opened up her towel, making sure that her Japanese toy couldn't see her bare body.

"You wanted so much of me when we were in the ring, you didn't have a problem then. What change? Maybe I can....heat you up a bit to get you in the mood my little toy?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:29 am

"W-wha...?!" Tsubame was getting more flustered with every word Sofia spoke. "Y-you're dreaming..." she replied without too much conviction, as she still remembered how the match went on even if it didn't really go like the blonde's description.

A part of her seemed wanting to see the nude form of the girl, again however, a thought she tried to suppress hard. Whatever Sofia did to her in their last match, she knew that wasn't the one to react like that normally. Even if she couldn't prove it to this day, she was sure that the blonde did something that made her turned putty pretty easily. Not much good in bringing that up now, but she did have to live with the result, which, in this case, was a girl with pumped ego to say the least.

"L-look, if you're done spewing nonsense, I'm going to gather my stuffs and head back, alright..." she tried to calm herself down.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:35 am

Sofia's eyes narrowed at the sight of Tsubame turning around and attempting to leave. She wasn't going to let her toy walk away so easily like this. "Oh? So what you're telling me is that you're going to turn down another chance...to lock up with this?" she asked loudly, looking to capture Tsubame's attention again. "You've been waiting to fight me again didn't you? You want me to be the one screaming and moaning as I cum over and over for you right?"

She smiled, although she was painting a picture, she had the utmost faith that it wasn't going to happen like that. She was going to be the one who got her toy to cum over and over again. She just needed to make sure that Tsubame would willingly walk into her web. "Why wait for when we meet in the ring? We can do this right now. Admit it. You want me to fuck you again."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:43 am

Tsubame stopped right just as she's about to move as she heard Sofia's words. Not all of them were true, especially the last bit, but the girl got some parts right. Tsubame wanted to kick Sofia ass so bad after their last meeting. Just so she could get over that utterly humiliating loss above all things. She turned around and glared at the blonde, her hands gripping her own towel hard.

"O-oh...?" her voice trembled a bit, filled with anger. "You sure about that...? Cause this time you won't get away with funny business like last time, blondie..." she said half confidently. "You're going to get fucked so bad you'd regret messing around with me!"

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:54 am

Sofia's lips curled into a smile when she saw Tsubame freeze in place, she knew that she had ensnared Tsubame in her trap. Now that Tsubame had taken the bait, Sofia had to reel her in. "Oh, I'm totally sure of it. I'm sure that you have wet dreams of me, touching you. Your breasts, your sex, and every other part of your body. Talk all you want, my little toy. You're going to be begging to keep on coming back to me." she continued to taunt and tease as she turned around and started to walk away.

"Come on, there's a room we can use." she said as she made her way towards a door on the other side of the locker room. It was a bedroom for those who decided to sleep overnight at the arena for whatever reason. It looked quite well for something that was supposed to be all use as she sat down on the bed, waiting for Tsubame to join us. "So then....shall we have a sexfight? No striking....no holds or slam....just sex until one of us can't go any more?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:10 am

"Wh... I didn't, alright!" Tsubame retorted with deep blush on her face. "You're getting ridiculous..." she muttered again, clearly getting increasingly annoyed with Sofia's bragging.

Hearing the girl's proposal, the brunette sighed. It didn't seem like a bout she could lose. Hell, she probably wouldn't have lost to Sofia in the first place if the girl didn't do something, so she was somewhat confidence about her chance in this one. Once she had proven to this blondie who's the better girl among her, she'd be able to make her shut up for good!

"Hmmph, come on, then," she scoffed. "About time someone give you a wake up call..."

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:28 am

"Aww...Look at the wittle girl! She's talking like she's a grown up!" Sofia immediately gasped out, resorting to baby talk to further rile up her toy as she slipped out of her towel, sitting naked on the bed with a good amount of left over water still on her body as she moved further on the bed.

"Well come on girl! You can do it! You can make me cum!" she continued to prod and poke at Tsubame as she knee stood on the bed with open arms, continuing to beckon Tsubame to take her on head on so that they could add another chapter in their lewd, provocative story.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next