Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 3 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Booby Trap

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Booby Trap - Page 7 Empty Re: Booby Trap

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:40 am

Sofia's finger was working its magic to drive Tsubame wild, the brunette writhing and moaning with the rubbing on her sex as its proof. The thought of resisting was gradually being driven away by the pleasure, as he could barely think straight anymore at the moment. When Sofia added another finger into her wet womanhood, Tsubame arched herself slightly and rolled her hips as she was hit by a chilling surge on her back.

"Oohhh... n-no... oohh... I... s-so g-gooodd..."

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:47 am

Smiling to herself as she got Tsubame moaning out more and more to her fingers. It gave her such joy in hearing those cries after hearing Tsubame resist and resist as she sped her fingers. "Oh yeah? You want to cum? You want to cum? she whispered into Tsubame's ear as her fingers would soon start plunging in as far as they could into Tsubame, swirling her fingers more and more to ignite the lust of Tsubame and break her dams of pleasure.

Then suddenly, she stopped. Swiftly pulling out her fingers and leaving them to lurk just out of reach of the sobbing sex, she would begin to tease her toy with the slightest of touch but only to pull away immediately after.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:03 am

"Mmmhh... I-I'm c-cumming...!" Tsubame announced as Sofia taunted her, only to find the girl pulled away her fingers. "Aaahhmm...?!"

She panted heavily, writhing on top of the blonde and groaned in frustration. Sofia then kept teasing her by touching her womanhood lightly and pulled away again after, making Tsubame even more frustrated as she was so close to another climax, but couldn't reach it! Her lower half tried to hump the finger of Sofia, showing how desperate she was for an orgasm.

"N-no... noo... p-pleasee...!" she pleaded.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:12 am

Sofia smiled in joy with seeing the most amusing state that Tsubame was wallowing in, the way she squirmed on top of her trying her best to get her hips to hump against her fingers. She would continue to tease her toy with each hump that Tsubame did, she slowly pulled her fingers away only to drift them back within reach of the sobbing sex.

"No no no~ What do you say first?" she countered Tsubame's pleas with a subtle demand on how to be addressed by.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:29 am

"Aahhmm... p-pleaaseee..." Tsubame pleaded as Sofia teased her, the urge to cum was pushing her logic as she kept trying to hump the blonde's fingers whenever she pulled away. "P-please make me c-cuuummm...!" she said desperately.

Her face was deep red with humiliation at her own doing, begging to someone she refused to admit as her better before this. She realized what Sofia wanted her to say, but it's so damn hard to get the words out even with her body having the urge to cum. She could feel herself shivering from just the thought of what she's going to do, but it seemed that she had to do it if she wanted the orgasm she's craving badly.

"P-pleaseee... g-goddesss..." Tsubame finally said meekly, almost muttering.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:14 am

Finally gotten what she wanted, an ever so proud-of-herself smirk broke out on Sofia's lips as not only has she gotten Tsubame to finally admit that she was her goddess but now she was begging to cum.

"That's a good wittle Tsu-tsu...now then...let me reward you." she would whisper into Tsubame's ear before she would shoot her hand back to Tsubame's sex and would begin to vigorously rub it while shoving her fingers as far as they could bury themselves into it, ramming themselves roughly and exploring all of the previously found areas to find that one spot that would make Tsubame scream in pleasure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:32 am

Tsubame felt like she was just hit by a strong wave of embarrassment as she said what she did and heard Sofia's response. Her body was shivering and she felt all sorts of jolts of discomfort inside her as if she's shaken to the core over what just happened. Her cheeks weren't just red, they're burning with shame.

All of that were then washed by the surge of pleasure the moment Sofia rubbed her sex again and thrust her fingers inside. Tsubame let out a lewd moan and twitched within the girl's hold, and soon enough she began to writhe in ecstasy once more. Her resistance was shattered now, and she thought nothing else but the pleasure that's taking over her mind.

"Ooohh...! Ooohhh... g-gooddeesss... aaahhnn...! I-I'm c-c-cummingg.... I'm cccummminnggg...!!" she finally screamed blissfully as her body tensed and bucked, her juices burst out powerfully. "Oooohhh...! Ooohhh...!" Tsubame continued to moan as she humped the hand of Sofia for what almost seemed like an eternity, slumping afterwards into a breathless and messy state. "Oohh... g-gawd... oohhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:20 pm

Once again getting Tsubame to cum by her hand, Sofia again found her satisfaction of forcing her toy to experience the amazing pleasure that only her, her goddess could give her. Swirling her finger around and around as Tsubame's orgasm died down, Sofia would slither her head into the crook of Tsubame's neck, nuzzling her face into it before letting her tongue out to drape circles around on her neck.

"That's a good Tsu-tsu....Now ready for my turn?" she would whisper out, her tongue trailing up to then start licking on Tsubame's ear. She would soon slowly set Tsubame down on her back before lifting her leg up and over Tsubame, looking to mount her and press their sexes together for another delicious finish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:30 pm

Tsubame's only moaned in response to Sofia's teasing words, and she squealed as the girl then lining up their sexes against each other. She was pretty sensitive now after her last orgasm, her body felt electrified by feeling Sofia's sex pressed against her own. In her current state, however, the only thing she could do was to take whatever the blonde do to her as she had turned completely submissive to the girl now.

"Fwaaah... ooohh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:23 am

Taking her spot right on top of Tsubame, sexes locked, Sofia licked her lips. With all of the teasing and denying that she gave to Tsubame, all of the delicious screams of pleasure that she gave turned Sofia on that she could barely contained herself. Feeling as if she had made her point, now it was time for her to enjoy herself a little and what better way than with her toy that was beneath her.

Sofia's moans began to rasp out hotly, her sex was already wet from all of her pent up sexual lust which made it easier for their sexes to grind and grind against one another. Lewd sounds rang out as she continued to grind her sex into Tsubame's, her moans accompanied the sounds of wet sex on wet sex action.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next