Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 3 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Killer King vs. Alma Runas

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Killer King vs. Alma Runas - Page 7 Empty Re: Killer King vs. Alma Runas

Post by TheRacker Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:20 pm

Punching his thighs didn't help either and being traped between King's legs Alma had nowhere to go. Although King didn't wait for too long to recover, it seemed like eternity for Alma. She was getting scared and nervous, knowing that King will probably hurt her, but there were nothing she could do about it. She could just wait there, bent over with head between his legs.

He follow by lifting her up upside down. She began flailing with her arms and legs and now her begining to stop turned into screams. "AAAHHHHH!" Even when he held her up and display her as some kind of reward to everyone in arena, she couldn't do anything about it.

And than he jumped into a piledriver and Alma's screams were suddenly shuted down. She landed hard on her head and end up getting stunned again, laying helplessly in the middle of the ring.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:15 pm

King feeling proud of himself when lifting the girl upside down to show off her fine legs, her panties flashing with her skirt down and screaming the top of her lungs before going down hard to crash her head right on top of the mat to shut her up before she goes down, laying there hurting from the vicious impact of the piledriver.

The beast sits there for a moment before pushing himself up, raising his arms to get the cocky glory for what he did to her and get whatever the responds from the crowd, doesnt matter, he did what he wanted to do and likes it.

"RAWR!"

Panting and covered in sweats, the beast turns to look down at her once more to see how shes doing, knowing her head must of hurt real bad, gonna get much worst before it gets better. The beast slowly approaching her as he looks down at Alma, raising his right arm up and flex it, giving his big bicep couple of pats before aiming to drop down an elbow drop over her stomach, just to soften her up a little.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:31 pm

Alma was just laying by the King, unable to even move or roll away. She didn't really know where she was at the moment or what's going on; all she saw was stars circling around her head. Than she start hearing booing in distance and King flexing his arm muscles. Many weren't pleased with King beating Alma and although she heard some encouring words, she still couldn't do much against King at the moment.

She heard his loud roar and next second King was already on his way down toward Alma. This time with elbow toward her stomach. Alma start rolling away, but didn't manage to completly avoid the elbow. King didn't hit her in stomach as planed, but cought her mid rolling, hiting the side of her body with an elbow.

"AAHHHHH!" She screamed again and start pounding on canvas with open palm. It didn't matter wheter she got hit in stomach or side of her body, the pain was immense. She curled in ball and wrap arms around her body since she was still unable to move fast enough to escape the beast.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:00 pm

King with his big elbow raising up high before coming down like a giant tree and crashing right on top of Alma, though not exactly where he was planning to hit her stomach but her body on the side is still good enough at least, for now, King would turn his body to kneel beside her, looking down at the girl with his thumb pointing at his throat, slowly moving across, a signal saying he is ready to finish her off.

"Grrrr... get up, time to finish this!"

He would try grabbing her wrist to pull the girl up standing with him while up behind her, lowering himself pressing his shoulder against her back as he pulls her backward to drape the girl across his shoulders and lifting her up. That way, he would be standing and his hands, one holding her thigh between the shapely legs and the other on her chin, jerking her down to stretching her out in his Torture Rack, its part of his testing out finisher, but do wonder if she'll tap out before he execute it. "Give up?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:20 pm

Although Alma wasn't too aware of her surrounding when being curled in ball, she knew King was close and can do anything he want with her. And it hapened exactly like that. He reached for her wrists and pull her up on her feet. She tried to walk away, but King was still holding her wrists. She yanked her arms few times without success and follow with few stomps on his feet.

Her stomps were far from enough to stop King and soon after she got back on her feet Alma was back on top of King. Just that this time he had her traped in torture rack. He began streching her body and although Alma didn't want to give up, her body couldn't handle the pain anymore. "I GIVE UP! I GIVE UP!!!" She began screaming, since King had enough strength to probably break her on two halves.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:59 am

King holding up his opponent up on his shoulders with her back bending horribly backward as his hands pulling down both her smooth thigh and chin, stretching her out as the girl screaming out loud admitting her defeat to the monster as he continues to pull her body more and more, making her scream even further. "HMMMPH! Not over yet!"

Since King not gonna let her give up to lose that way, he wanted to take her to another path of pain where he wants to show how dangerous, brutal and deadly he really is and not to messed with. King would pull her head to turn the body in front of him, spinning the girl off his shoulder to move in front of the monster as he pulls her head down while dropping on his ass, aiming to spin and pulls down head first to the mat into another of his piledriver like from his torture rack. **Here it comes! King's Tap and OUT!** he thought in his sadist mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:37 pm

"AAAAAAHHHhhh!" Alma was screaming louder when King continue to strech her body in torture rack. "I GIVE UP, I GIVE UP!" Alma screamed even louder and began taping on King's body. She was thinking that he might not heard her, but soon realized that he just want to keep beating her. Now screaming in tears, Alma was left to King's mercy.

He finally stoped with streching, but this didn't mean he was done yet. He followed with piledriver, slaming Alma's head down on canvas once again. Her head was still in pain and there it was another piledriver on top of it. While Alma was still conscious, her vision blured a little as she just layed on mat.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:20 pm

King pulls her from the deadly backbending Torture Rack to spin her to change position with her head coming down in front of him between his legs as he drops down on the mat to slam her head into his piledriver, laying her out on the mat.

From that point, he crawls to her body to cover her up and hook her one shapely legs over to go for the pin, getting the referee to count down for him.

"ONE!.........TWO!........"

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:00 pm

Alma was just laying lifelessly on canvas when king covered her body by going on top of her and hooking her leg for pinfall attempt. Unable to move, Alma could just wait for referee to reach the three count.

"THREE!...."

It was finally over. Swedish girl was never so happy for losing the fight. She felt like she was in hell during this fight. And although she lost the fight Alma could be proud on herself; proud that she got in ring and fight with beast such as King.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:03 am

King completely pinning her down for the count of three, getting the victory over her even though he could of simply won by making her tap out seconds ago, but what the beast wants to do is what the beast got to do.

He would slowly getting off her and looking down at the blond, panting a bit with his arms up getting the victory over her and adding Alma to his 'hit list' another defeat by the beast himself, yet, as his 'tradition' he is going to make sure she remembers him by.

"RAWR!" He roar out loud as he open his hands out like he was about to capture his prey, looking down evil like at her. King would reach down to grab hold of her head and slide it up between his legs tucking her down before reaching both of her arms to hook behind her back, holding her there for a brief moment until he jumps up, drop down on his knees to take her down into his famous move, King's Pedigree!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next