Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 6:10 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:04 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:56 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 4:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Killer King vs. Alma Runas

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Killer King vs. Alma Runas - Page 2 Empty Re: Killer King vs. Alma Runas

Post by TheRacker Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:20 pm

Alma was keep rolling on mat with hands over her crotch, not really realizing what King is doing around her. Loud stomping across the rings finally wakes her, but it was too late now. She start looking around where King is and she didn't need to look too long. "AAAAAAAAAAA!" She screams when seeing giant falling down on her body.

Her screams were shut when 275 pounds land on her body. She began coughing and gasping for air after getting completly crushed under King's body. She was completly helpless now, since King was still laying on top of her. Swede tryed to push him off herself, but he was way to heavy for her.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:30 pm

The beast comes charging towards to Alma sexy body while she still suffered from the reverse atomic drop to the crotch, giving King a chance to get close to her and jump, coming down and crushing her with all his heavy weights as she screams out, now unable to move due to his large body, but shortly he would get on his knees looking down at the girl.

"Im feeling little better..... but not enough!"

Before he could get her up, he grabs her white shirt of some sort to rip and strip it off her, just leaving her top and skirt on, and of course whatever panties shes wearing. Then King could reach with one hand grabbing hold of her hair, trying to get up standing to face him so he could use his free hand to swing up, aiming squarely to her exposed sexy stomach. "Hurr.... hurrr.... hurrrrr!"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:43 pm

Alma was trying to push King off but this wasn't neccessery, since he went off by himself. "Heyy! That's rude!" She screams up on him when he rips off her shirt and leave her only in her top. And although crowd hated King, they were kinda pleased that he exposed her big breasts.

She was breathing deeply and gasping for air, but King didn't give her any break. He grabed her hair and pulled her up on feet like she would be a doll. Standing infront of him now, Alma began punching King's stomach, but wasn't able to do any damage. Same as his chest muscles, the abs were too hard for Alma as well.

King on other hand, needed only one punch which knocked almost all air out of her lungs. This match was something completly different. Alma already fought some stronger females, but nothing couldn't compare to King's strength. It was on whole other level and as she got punched, Alma's legs gave up and she end up dangling with Killer holding her by the hair.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:50 pm

The beast is now starting to get in more controlled of the match, this girl is having a whole lot of problems dealing with him right now, she did complained about him ripping her shirt off only to leave by her top thats holding onto her ample breasts. Even then, King grabs her by the hair and pulling up while she tries to stop him in any way she can, her punches were weak as getting hit by feathers so King went to hit her hard like getting hit by the butt of a log.

King enjoy seeing this Alma suffered with some belly punches, now only shes hanging by the hair, can feel the hair slightly slipping out of his fingers and hand. "HA! Weaker than a jobber!" King pulling her hair to get the blonde turning around facing away where he use his free hand to slide, rubbing her ass along the way and going between her legs to cup his hand over her crotch to scoop her up while the other hand went over her shoulder, that hand placing on one of her ample breast.

Giving her a lift and holding her across his chest to pull Alma sexy body backward with his dirty filthy hands over her crotch and breast, using to bend her backward against his rock hard body into some what of a Backbreaker. "Hurrrgh!"

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:11 pm

It was already hard to escape King's grip and being beaten up didn't help it either. Alma was too weak to counter big beast and he was doing with her pretty much anything he wanted. And now he even began sexualy touching her. "Let me go you dirty perv!" Alma began squirming in his hold. He was abusing his strength in order to touch Alma's private parts and there were nothing she could do about it.

She was just helplessly standing her as King began touching her ass, crotch and breasts and eventually lifting her up. He began streching her back and sharp pain imidiatly covered her spine. At this moment she stop caring about him touching her, she just wanted to get away.

Alma had free hands, but punching him would be pointless. She already tried it twice and didn't have any success. Instead, she slips on hand in his pants and began rubing it on his big member. Hopefully, it will distract him enough so she can land an uppercut in his chin with other hand and roll away when getting free.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:17 pm

"I guess you dont know me well enough, I enjoyed being a pervert!" King now gotten the hold of Alma in his hands lifting the girl up horizontally against his strong chest and pulling her body backward by his hands on her crotch and breast, bending her and touching her at the same time.

But while he continues to stretching her out, thought that she would scream and give up right away, instead he felt something soft and warm coming down in his trunks, he would try looking down passing her mountain of breasts. "Mmmm what you------ GAH!" He gets a surprise hit to the jaw, letting her go as his head gets snapped back from the hit, groaning, rubbing his chin, didnt expected that to happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:29 pm

Looks like beast has a weakness. Alma briefly stroked his cock before landing upercut. It was hard enough for King to let her go, but landing was still little unpleasant. She fell down from quite high distance and began imidiately rolling away. Once Alma got on safe distance she went on all fours and start quickly crawling away untill she reached the ropes.

She used the ropes to pull herself back on feet and looked toward King. She managed to land few hits on him already, but he was still looking very fresh. While Alma on other side was already quite exhausted, although the match just began. "How can you be like that? Beating up much weaker girl?" She screams to the other side of the ring where King was. Alma was still hesitant and didn't want to attack; she took herself as much break as she could.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:43 pm

The beast staggers from the sudden hit to the jaw shaking his head that sneaky girl rubbing his cock to get a good shot at him, the girl is somewhat impressive but it'll take more than just that to take the big man down.

King see her from the distance as the girl pulling herself up on the ropes then yelling at King for why he be like that, a lot of girls asking him the same question and he have the answers for all of em. "Because its either they're not strong enough and I love dominate the weak!"

Once his jaw is feeling alright, he slowly approaching to her thinking she is still hurt and weaken from being stretched and such, he tries to get close enough to reach for her head and get it under his left arm to lock it in a frontal headlock.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:04 am

Alma was just resting on the other side when King start approaching her. It was were scary, since she knew what he's capable and how much he can hurt her. When King reached for Alma, she used her agility to avoid his hands and sneak behind his back. Being smaller was once again advantage for Alma.

Being behind him, Alma tried to push him forward, but instead she bounced back a little. At this stage Alma start thinking if it's even possible to beat him. She can't lift or move him and her hits doesn't do much damage to bigger opponent.

Since she didn't make any impact with pushing, Alma tried to escape on the other side of the ring once more. It may look like she's a chicken and constantly runing and avoiding him, but she was pretty sure that everyone understood her actions.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:45 pm

King was getting closer and closer to his opponent, that blonde is just about to get some more ass kicked by the hands of the beast, he could think many many moves to use on her once he does get a hold of Alma that is.

As he approaches her to getting his dirty hands on the girl but she slips right underneath him and felt his back being pushed, only took a step forward before turning around seeing her escaping the ring, growled that she gotten a good distance from him. "Damnit!"

He marches towards to the ropes to slip out where she is, hoping he could stalk his prey and coming to capture the blonde. "You're not getting away! Get over here!" He roar in demaned, wanted a piece of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next