Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 11:12 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 1:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:20 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:19 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 2 Bots

Tarantulust, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 9:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cage Match: Juni Acker vs Kyo Akamatsu

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Cage Match: Juni Acker vs Kyo Akamatsu - Page 8 Empty Re: Cage Match: Juni Acker vs Kyo Akamatsu

Post by Underdog21 Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:27 pm

The punch took Kyo completely by surprise. One moment, he was ready to finish Juni off, but the next, her brass knuckle-clad fist shot up, nailing him again in the forehead. He hadn't expected her to punch him again-- not after she had landed fist-first from such a great height-- but the blow hit him hard, snapping his head back and sendng him stumbling. He swayed dizzily, his vision swrling as he tried to get his bearings straight. "Nnnuh...what..."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Cage Match: Juni Acker vs Kyo Akamatsu - Page 8 Empty Re: Cage Match: Juni Acker vs Kyo Akamatsu

Post by TheRacker Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:12 am

Juni managed to land a punch to reset the momentum. Kyo stumbled backward, which allowed Juni to take a little break. She stood on her feet, still catching balance trying not to fall down on mat. This landing from the top of a cage sure left some consequences.

Still catchin balance, Juni start slowly walking toward Kyo. She managed to reset the momentum, but now was trying to shift it in her advantage. After reaching him, Juni would try to trip Kyo down to the mat too sit on his chest.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:39 am

Kyo's head was ringing as he stumbled away from Juni, clutching his forehead as the ring seemed to shake and sway all around him. Gradually, the floor came up to meet his knees, and he had to push his hands out to press it away from him to keep it from colliding. At least, thats how it looked to him. That last punch had left him so dazed that he barely even knew which way was up anymore.

Something tripped him, and he went sprawling onto his back. Stared, blinking, up at the lights, before the large shape of Juni eclipsed it. "Uhh...no..." was all he managed to mumble as he tried to clear his head.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:00 am

"Anything wrong?" Juni grined after she sat on Kyo's chest. Her body was still in shock because of the fall, but at least she was on top now and having things in her hands. And not only that Juni had things under control, she was pissed on Kyo as well. Win was so close, but his provocation was the reason she crashed down on mat.

Her plan from now on was simply beating Kyo untill he won't be able to move anymore. Juni start with a swing, aiming to punch Kyo's neck with brass knuckles. She would follow with using both arms to land some more punches on opponent face.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:36 pm

Juni's first punch detonated against Kyo's neck, causing a spasming jolt to run along his spine as he kicked from the blow. "AGH...ghhg..ggghaa..." Ragged sounds came from his mouth as he tried to breathe, his head shaking desperately underneath Juni.

And then more punches came. Kyo's head snapped left and right as Juni's fists slammed down on him, each blow feeling like a brick being thrown against his skull. The crowd went into an uproar as Juni began to beat down on Kyo, while the Samurai of Tension was able to do nothing but take it, sweat spraying outwards as Juni pummelled him relentlessly

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:30 am

"I told you you're dead!" While that wasn't actual death threat, she won't give up beating him untill he won't be able to move in will end up in hospital. She heard the crowd in background and this just gave her more energy to keep beating him harder and finish the match. Kyo's face was bleeding by now already, so Juni switched to punch his chest instead, trying to get some air out of his lungs.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:00 pm

The crowd was screaming now as Juni punched down again and again into Kyo, whose head kept rocking back and forth with each blow. Gradually, red blotches began to be visible on Juni's knuckles, and before a jagged red streak became visible on Kyo's forehead as a cut was opened up on his temple.

At this, the ref girl suddenly stepped in and signalled for Juni to stop. Leaning over Kyo, whose face was now a bloody red mess, she raised his arm and let it fall. She did this three times, and each time, Kyo's arm fell lifelessly to the mat.

The ref girl signalled the announcers, who rang the bell. A chorus of boos erupted as Juni was declared the winner by a brutal knockout.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:30 am

Juni was keep mercilessly pounding Kyo's body without much concern what could follow. She heard the referee telling Juni to stop, but blonde ignored her and keep on punching now lifeless body. Ref had to grab and pull her off Kyo in order to prevent further beating.

Crowd of course didn't like the outcome - not only that Juni used weapon to help herself, she also beat up Kyo way more than it was neccessary to end the match. She finally calmed down and backed off to let referee check wheter Kyo was conscious or not.

After she was declared as a winner, Juni walked back toward them and pushed referee away. Looking around, she shouts back to boo-ing crowd. "You don't like me?! I was just doing what was needed to win the match. Here is your real reason to dislike me!" She turned toward Kyo and stomped his chest few times.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:34 pm

Kyo jerked as Juni stomped down on him again, his body arching sideways as he gasped for air. His face was by this point an ugly mess of swelling and cuts, and his fit body was showing the numerous bruises where Juni had been pummeling him. He had had more than enough, but Juni wasn't stopping-- she just wanted to keep destroying him. Around them, the crowd was practically howling with outrage now as Juni taunted them.

Cage Match: Juni Acker vs Kyo Akamatsu - Page 8 Muscleup___dante_by_zephleit-d4bsaq0

Both Juni and the audience were so distracted, however, that almost none of them noticed a new figure crawling in through a gap in the cage-- a powerfully built man, with more muscle than even Kyo, whose hair had been dyed white. With Juni distracted, she didn't notice as the newcomer crawled into the ring and launched himself at her with a clothesline.

The crowd cheered, at that moment, as they realized that Toshio Akamatsu had entered the ring.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:18 am

Crowd was covered with boo-ing after Juni continue to stomp Kyo's body, although he was already bleeding and passed out. In her eyes it was all payback for that crash from the top of the cell cage. But being busy with beating up Kyo, Juni didn't noticed that another man found his way in the ring.

As Juni was keep stomping Kyo there was hard clothesling out of nowhere. She looked up and start pushing herself backward after noticing that Kyo's brother came in for the rescue. Normaly Juni wouldn't mind battling with bigger guys, but situation was bit different right now. Blonde was already quite beaten up as well and pretty exhausted and there was no way the she could oppose Toshio right now.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next