Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Amanda Freeheart vs The Racker

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Amanda Freeheart vs The Racker - Page 4 Empty Re: Amanda Freeheart vs The Racker

Post by Edmund Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:23 pm

Amanda threw his arm off of her with a scream of frustration. She then quickly got up, picked him up and threw him against the ropes. She would then attempt to clothes line him and repeat the process before trying to finish him off with a stunner.

Back to top Go down

Amanda Freeheart vs The Racker - Page 4 Empty Re: Amanda Freeheart vs The Racker

Post by TheRacker Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:14 pm

Ralph almost finished the match with pinfall. He was getting back on his feet, but before he could stand up Amanda was already holding him and it was just a matter of seconds before Ralph got bounced off the ropes.

Ralph was going toward the center of the ring and saw Amanda approaching him. He got hit with clothesline, which caused him to stop and grab his neck. But Ralph didn't get any break. He was in Amandas clutch again, when he head close encounter with her shoulder after performing stunner on him.

Ralph fall down on mat and starts slowly crawling away from his opponent.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:21 pm

Amanda wouldn't let him go, she wanted to end this. She grabbed his leg and pushed it forward, holding it between her cleavage as she pressed down on his wrists and grinnded there crotches together, "Count ref!"

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:45 pm

Laying down on floor, Ralph felt how Amanda grabed his leg. He felt like Amanda tried to distract him with puting leg between her breasts and rubing her crotch over his, but Ralph fully focused on kicking out.

ONE!

Referee counted as Ralph began gathering his strength.

TWO!

Ralph was still down, but he managed to lift up his shoulder to break the pin when referee was on a half way to finish the match.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:45 pm

Amanda had quickly pushed his shoulder back down before the ref noticed.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:07 am

THREE!

Ralph felt how Amanda pushed his shoulder back down but he thought referee saw it. He was shocked when ref finished pin count and although he start complaining to him, it didn't help.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:51 pm

Amanda let the male go and lifted her hands in victory, though this would probably start a long term rivalry, she didn't care. She had beaten him and that's all that mattered to her at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:58 pm

Ralph stand up and looked at her.

Hey, good fight he said and start walking toward his locker room, waving to his fans.

Winner: Amanda Freeheart via pinfall.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4