Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:30 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Stone vs. Blaise Cameron - Making a Stand

3 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Stone vs. Blaise Cameron - Making a Stand - Page 9 Empty Re: Stone vs. Blaise Cameron - Making a Stand

Post by acuyra Sun May 10, 2015 3:02 am

Mako wanted to chase after Blaise. She wanted to run out of the ring and just stomp the little self righteous shit until he couldn't remember his own name. She wanted to make him bleed in front of his girlfriend, make him beg like she'd done with Nathan and Amy.

But she couldn't. Blaise was already gone, walking up the ramp, yucking it up with his little Friction bitch, and even if she'd gone after them, she would have simply been double teamed. Laughing. He was laughing at her, and millions of people were watching it happen. Other gangs. Her own gang. Her people.

Mako didn't scream, she didn't shout, she didn't curse. She just gripped the ropes, hard and tight, and stared down the ramp as the two lovebirds made their exit. She just seethed their way with narrowed eyes, while her fellow Valkyries recovered.

If Blaise thought this was the first end, he was wrong. Terminally wrong. Makoto Takeda always evened up.

Back to top Go down

Stone vs. Blaise Cameron - Making a Stand - Page 9 Empty Re: Stone vs. Blaise Cameron - Making a Stand

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2015 3:36 am

Suzumi's brass gets a startled look from Blaise, but soon spurs more merriment. His arm loops the girl's bare waist as he begins walking backwards with her towards the backstage area - at a bit of a stagger. She'd alluded to the idea that she's a spitfire, but holy crap! And he's loving every bit of it. It wasn't a straight win, but thanks to the Wrestle Angel at his side, he definitely feels like a winner.

And the roar of the crowd wraps around him like a warm, welcome, supernaturally loud blanket. That smile simply won't leave his face. He extends his free hand out to the side, slapping a casual train of high-fives as they move along. His eyes never leave Mako, even as he tilts his head aside to press a quick kiss to Suzumi's cheek.

At last, when they reach the top of the ramp, he releases his girlfriend's midsection to put his full focus on the ring and the bikers who still inhabit it. He doesn't know if this is going to be the end of it or not, but he's not letting this opportunity pass him. He won. He defied them, they broke the rules, and justice happened. She was so sure of herself, so confident she could do whatever she wanted, and it blew up in her face!

His shoulders shake. He tries to hold it back, but he can't. The teen bursts into a fresh round of laughter, forcing him to double over again, pointing at Mako. "Hahahah!" Finally, he turns away from her and slings an arm around Suzumi's shoulders to disappear backstage.

Back to top Go down

Post by snappleR Sun May 10, 2015 7:10 pm

Amy was waiting just beyond the curtain. She was leaning against the wall, earning concerned glances from the staff backstage, and for good reason. She was sporting a bloodied lip, a cut above her left eye, and a shiner about her right; fresh gifts from the three apparent janitors that had jumped her in the locker room. They worked over her midsection early on in the fight, and it was a favorite target of thereafter, so Amy accepted that she was going to find bruises all over her ribs later. And she rocked a pretty stellar limp when she walked; the third girl had disguised a bo staff as a broom in their janitor’s cart, and she knew how to use it, too.

Amy had done her best against her assailants- the blood on her knuckles was from a different nose, and her attackers were all going to be sporting eyes at least as black as hers- but, in the end, she ended up waking to the unpleasant sensation of her cheek flat on the cold hard tile, her wrists bound tightly together around a bench with zip ties, and suffering from a headache that would stun a bull moose. The room was empty; her ass had been meticulously kicked and gently handed back to her, and it would be another ten minutes of frustrated struggling before salvation came in the form of a serendipitous fellow female wrestler.

Amy couldn’t prove definitively that the three girls in maintenance uniforms were Valkyries, of course, but she rushed into the nearest room with a television just the same. She got there just in time to see Mako jump into the ring with a quick and dirty baseball slide- fucker! But before she could storm out to the arena, the ref had called the match, and Amy breathed a sigh of relief. She watched Blaise start his way up the ramp with a cute, blue-haired girl on his arm with amusement.

Every breath felt like she was getting socked in the gut, and her hip probably needed some looking at, but she hobbled to the front just the same. She wanted to keep a straight face on when Blaise walked through the entrance, but, when he staggered into view, she had a big dumb grin on her face. She pushed herself off the wall and gave him a congratulatory punch to the chest. "You little fuck! When were you gonna tell me you found a girlfriend?"
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2015 7:31 pm

The curtains fall behind Blaise and Suzumi, creating a nice sound barrier between them and the audience. He draws in a deep breath to digest the moment, and it promptly hitches in his throat when he spots the battered visage of Amy Poford. A disquieted, "Oh my god," is given before taking a light punch to the chest.

"Urf!"
Translation: "My sternum!"

His free hand sets over his bumped torso, and he offers the blonde a weak smile. "I was gonna! Amy, this is Suzumi Ishikawa." He repeats with more meaningful emphasis, "Suzumi Ishikawa."
Translation: "Eeee~"

He cuddles his shoulder against Suzumi and continues, "Suzumi, this is Amy Poford, my bestie." Did Amy realize she was considered that? "My bestie who's been beaten up. What happened to you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun May 10, 2015 10:36 pm

Suzumi was walking backstage with Blaise, super proud of him for standing up to those punk bikers! She was thinking of their celebration plans when a woman who clearly had been horribly beaten appeared!

"Oh!" Suzumi said in surprise as Amy approached, not knowing what to expect. However, Blaise was happy to see her and concerned for her well being. Suzumi bowed politely at the introduction. So this lady was his best friend? With a couple ex boyfriends this may have worried Suzumi, but not Blaise. She had faith in him.

"Yeah I am Suzumi, its nice to meet you but like you look really awful! If you need help or anything we can totally hook you up!" She said as she approached Amy. "What the hell happened to ya, and can I help ya out a little?" Suzumi said offering to help the hobbled Amy get around.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by snappleR Mon May 11, 2015 5:26 am

"Bestie." Heh. Amy’s smile widened a degree.

“‘Awful?’” She started to put a shoulder up to her brow, but stopped. This was an important t-shirt. She used her palm instead, and it came away bloody. “There were three of them, and one had a big-ass stick, so I think you mean ‘pretty amazing, considering.’” She fixed Blaise with a meaningful look. “There were Valkyries in the bathroom. Pretty disgusting; gotta talk to management about investing in some traps.” Then she turned to the girlfriend.

“Suzumi? Nice to meet you- cute name! Su. Zu. Mi.” The name didn’t mean anything to Amy, generating about the same reaction as would have the term “Wrestle Angels,” but Amy was pleased just the same. And maybe also a little delirious. But- “Don’t worry about me. Blaise has it a lot worse than I do. I’m glad you were there to get his back when I couldn't be. Heck, I’m not sure that he even needs me at all anymore.” Amy put a hand up onto Blaise’s shoulder. “Congrats, champ. You kicked a ton of ass out there.” Then her voice dropped. “You hurt'em pretty good tonight. You know they’re gonna try and hit you back.”
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2015 4:17 pm

Blaise caught that widened smile. It makes his own spread a little, too.

D'aw.

But that smile is doomed to fade as, first, Suzumi is no longer his walking support - the beaten and battered teen stumbles until he's propping himself with a tired arm against the wall. Second, Amy's recounting of the situation is anything but pleasing. Sure, he's glad she's not seriously injured, but getting jumped? In a bathroom? How weak.

He doesn't dwell. The smile is pushed back into the forefront, a little strained though it may be, as she sets a hand to his shoulder. "Amy, I might not've needed you tonight, but I'll always want ya around. So... don't start disappearing on me. Valkyrie shows up in the bathroom, you.. you just smack'em. Right in the mouth." Nod. After a beat, he submits, "I might be a little loopy."

His free hand raises to set over Amy's at this point. "Thanks. Means a lot. And, uh... I know. Or maybe they'll do what bullies do and just sulk away?" His smile turns a tinge hopeful.

A glance is shot to Suzumi, then back to Amy, and just like that, the smile is in full gear and his eyes are set a-sparkle. "Her name's more than cute! She's Suzumi Ishikawa!" As if repeating it again will help. Nevermind he's talking about her as though she weren't even there. "From Wrestle Angels? Remember me mentioning that stuff, when we were talking after the Nathan match?"

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue May 12, 2015 1:23 am

As Amy spoke of being attacked... in the bathroom of all places.... Suzumi became irrate. She stomped her foot on the ground as she looked at Blaise and Amy, both very banged up.

"Those stupid jerk bitches! I hate bullies like that!" She fumed. As partially indicated, and partially requested by Amy, Suzumi went back to keeping Blaise vertical. She playfully spanked him hard just to keep him up on his toes.

"Blaise is a lot tougher than he looks!" Suzumi said, energetic because she was still angry but also filled with pride as she looked at Blaise. "He stood up to them like the sweetie that he is." Suzumi also found herself to be blushing a bit as Blaise kept gushing over her Wrestle Angels status. "Baby, I..." She wanted to say that she wasn't as good as she used to be, but part of her still didn't want to admit that. She couldn't admit that. "Thanks hun but thats all the past. Right now is about you, tonight is your night!" Suzumi said joyously. "Why don't you two come over to my place. We can celebrate in comfort while ya recover!"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by snappleR Tue May 12, 2015 1:57 am

Amy nodded. She did not remember. “I remember. But I still don’t know what that is. What’s a Wrestle Angel, and how do you become one?”

Amy held up her hands at the invitation. If this were any other night, Amy would have liked the opportunity to get to know Suzumi. Suzu. Zoomy. Sue me. But Blaise’s was the last match of the night, and, unsurprisingly, Amy was exhausted. But she did appreciate how friendly she was; Suzumi was a good match for Blaise. “Thanks, but it’s late, and I owe somebody a phone call, so rain check? But I’ll help you carry this lunkhead to your car. Or wherever; like, the Tension medical center is just down that hall.”

As they moved, Amy assumed her position on the side opposite of Suzumi. Misu. Miso soup. Before she pulled Blaise’s arm over her shoulder, though, Amy furtively lifted her chin at Blaise. Dude, she communicated wordlessly. Her eyes directed his attention down between them, where a bruised hand formed a subtle fist low at the side of her hip. Then she nodded over at the blue-haired girl. Nice.
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 2:49 am

"You get it by being a Wrestle Angel!," Blaise chirps as Suzumi recollects him. "They- ack!"

The teen gives a hobbled jump as the blue-haired girl swats his rear firmly. She's definitely got a thing for his backside. He's absolutely certain of it. His head tilts to bump gently at Suzumi's. Even his noggin aches, after.. what was it, two whole headbutts? Headbutts suck.

"They're from that federation. Suzumi here happened to be one of'em. A very pretty, talented one, at that."

Though for whatever reason, she doesn't seem too thrilled about it. He's not sure why she wouldn't be, but he doesn't press it. He simply leans on her a little more with a soft, "It's cool. I'm allowed to be super proud of my girl, right?" It's rhetorical, evidently, as his gaze is stolen again by Amy. She gets a coy smile before settling his support-arm around Amy.

"Hah. If anyone seems me, they're gonna be so jelly."

He seems to have no complaints about being whisked away to Suzumi's place, piping up with, "I don't think I need to hit the medical. But- oh! Suzumi!" He nods in Amy's direction. "Doesn't she kind'a look like Julia Curtis? Remember me mentioning her?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next