Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Marija Alknse vs. Blaise Cameron

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Marija Alknse vs. Blaise Cameron Empty Marija Alknse vs. Blaise Cameron

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:45 am

Standard Match
Winner Decided by Pinfall, Submission, or K.O.

Marija Alknse vs. Blaise Cameron 2rxeczl

The fans are extra lively tonight. They're being treated to the debut of a new wrestler, along with the third appearance of the highly energetic, ever-entertaining Blaise.

Though the latter hasn't exactly proven himself to be a force to be reckoned with, his relentlessly radiant spirit and bright attitude has started to win over a few hearts in the audience. Of course, there's a good number in the audience who happen to like seeing his taut young body getting beaten up. ...And there's that small group who just like ogling the aforementioned taut young body anyway.

It doesn't matter to Blaise. He's thrilled to be here again, to have another chance to prove himself in the ring. And though he's done exactly no research on his opponent, he's sure she's going to be fascinating. Each has been so far! A spunky, albeit ferocious girl-next-door type, an incredibly Asian karate girl, and now...

'Huh...'

Actually, what the Hell kind of name is 'Marija Alknse'? Has he even been pronouncing that right? Ah, screw it. He'll figure it out when the name is announced on the P.A. system. He has more important things to think about, like a quick wardrobe check.

Blaise bends forward and twists his legs around individually, examining the wrestling boots to ensure they're secured in place; sapphire blue with dramatic black trim. Eyes travel a little higher to his matching trunks. There isn't much room for question there, being the traditional style and leaving the entirety of his thighs bare. And that's it! That's all there is to his outfit! Naturally, this leaves his toned chest and smoothly-defined abdominals completely bare, along with the sleek streamlined muscle of his biceps. No bulk or excess weight to be found on that agile body.

Suddenly, the chorus of Carry On My Wayward Son begins pumping through the arena. Blaise's name is called out, and the teen springs from behind the curtain to the cheer of an excited audience. He thrusts his fist into the air with enough momentum to send him into a slow, graceful spin to showcase himself to the crowd, flashing all in attendance a bright, confident smile. He then takes off in a jog, hand raised to slap a train of high-fives on his way to the ring.

The teen hops up onto the apron and grabs the top rope. With another hop, he plants his boots to the bottom rope, springing into a full-rotation flip, hands still clinging to the rope, before releasing to land near the center of the ring. Each ring entrance has been different so far!

"Come on, people, lemme hear ya!," he shouts out at the crowd, hopping rhythmically and arms waving to usher in the praise. It isn't until after a few more seconds that he finally moves back into his corner of the ring to await his opponent, letting the referee check his scant attire for any foreign objects.

Back to top Go down

Marija Alknse vs. Blaise Cameron Empty Re: Marija Alknse vs. Blaise Cameron

Post by EnigmaDroid Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:24 am

Marija was mildly confused by her predicament. Despite primarily joining the AFW for the Friction league, she found that her first match was to be in Tension, and against another fairly new face. 'Well, I guess that’s what happens when you say you can put both men and women down.’ She bemused to herself, as she waited for her name to be rung out. She was in her typical attire, a simple, yet surprisingly elegant looking white and purple leotard, with gold trimmings all around it, with two white wrestling boots complementing it.

When it was, she sprung into action, jogging in a fairly quick pace towards the ring, all while making sure to wave at the crowds. Before too long, she found herself entering the ring, simply sliding in from underneath the ropes and proceeding to go to her corner. It was nothing particularly fancy or showy, and she didn't particularly intend for it to be so anyways. She was more interested in showing off in the ring than she was outside of it.

“Well, you’re quite the looker” She then said, pronouncing her name with her accent and a tone signifying both a competitive nature, as well as a more sultry one, as she looked at Blaise. She had to admit that if nothing else, he was pretty damn hot. “Name’s Marija, what’s yours?”

Apologies once again for my leave of absence, I did not mean to be gone for so long, and I apologize for forcing people to wait.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:03 am

"And his opponent...," begins the announcer.

Blaise perks.

"Mariiiijaaa Aaalknse!"

'Ohhhh,' Blaise nods along to his mute thought. 'That's how you say it.'

Those bright blue eyes of his lock onto the feminine figure jogging down the ramp, immediately sizing her up. And when she enters the ring, that attempt just halts. It's time for a Guy Lesson.

When it comes to the way a girl looks, there are three categories one has to consider: cute, pretty, and hot. A girl can have any given combination of these, and they can rate higher or lower in each individual category to make up not only how attractive she is, but also in what way. A rocker chick can rate highly on hotness scale without being terribly pretty or cute, for example. This Latvian girl standing before Blaise, on the other hand, rates pretty damn high on prettiness. In fact...

'She's gorgeous.' Blaise doesn't even care that her hair's a pastel dawn of colors, it somehow enhances the look. Big, beautiful purple eyes, fair skin, just the right amount of curve and tone. Forget sizing her up. He's just trying to collect his jaw from the floor.

"Err.. hey. Yeah," he vocally stumbles as he recollects his composure. The young grappler steps forward to the center of the ring. "Blaise." His typical spunk finally finds its way back into his voice, accompanied with a boyish smile. "I'll be pinning you tonight."

Wait, did she flirt with him a second ago? He thinks she did. He's pretty sure he heard something to that effect while his mind was all zonked out. Screw it, he's assuming she did. "If I can manage to not be distracted by.. well, all this," he says, gesturing vaguely about her to indicate her everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:45 am

“Pin me down, huh, is that an offer?” She said in the same tone as before. She had a feeling he was going to be quite the awkward one, especially around someone like herself. “Hrm, you find me distracting? that’s unfortunate, I’m focused on that hot body of yours, and just how fun it’ll be to smack it, push it around, make it submit to me. . . “ She began to say once more, her voice growing even sultrier as she spoke. She wanted to see how he’d react to her advances on him, and see if she could use this to her advantage once the match started.

Apologies once again for my leave of absence, I did not mean to be gone for so long, and I apologize for forcing people to wait.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:03 am

Wow, she's... forward. Teasing her doesn't seem like it's going to have much benefit. She'll just tease him right back with a lot less subtlety and a lot more effectiveness. He's surprised she isn't more demure, though. He'd figured 9's and 10's would be more coquettish. But who the heck is he to question it?

In the end, the teen is left just rubbing over his neck. "Well, expect to have to work for it.. Marija," he says, giving her name a try. It comes out a little stiff and awkward, and he's only too aware of that. "You're gonna have to give me a free pass for a while on your name. I'm trying not to butcher it too hard..."

He beckons her with a hand. "C'mon over here. We've got a match to wrestle." A devilish smile draws his lips and his stance widens. His hands lift, fingers spreading at the ready to begin their evening with what would appear to be the standard lockup. "Come'n get it."

*DING*

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:32 pm

“Oh, I’ll work for it alright, and don’t worry about my name, the first thing I’ll do once I’m done with you is teach you how to say it properly.” She replied, a mild chuckle coming out of her. She had quite a few plans in store for him, but first she knew they had a match to get to.

She said little afterwards, and once the bell rang, she joined his lockup, intent on measuring her strength with his. As the lockup started, she decided to talk a little about her ‘plan’. “Speaking of which, Blaise, I have a little proposition. If I win, I get to take you home and do whatever I want to you, if you win, you get to take me home and do whatever you want to me, how does that sound?”

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:25 am

She steps in and Blaise eagerly locks up with her, his right hand moving to her shoulder, the left nearer her neck and collar. The teen doesn't hesitate to pour his all into the contest, plying his strength against the Latvian's.

Her words shock him out of the effort, though. 'She's a total minx!' "Hff!" Blaise finds himself falling back a couple steps before he plants his boots to double up his effort, straining his body against hers. Arms and chest tensed, his physique tightened in the contest, his face drawing close enough to hers that she can feel his breath against her lips.

"Sounds... good...!," he replies without really thinking about it. What would he even do with her? The implications will hit him a little later, most likely. But for now, all he's trying to do is overwhelm his stunning opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:11 pm

Marija was impressed by her opponent so far, even if he seemed a bit. . . dull, in places. His strength was certainly good, good enough to worry Marija a bit. Of course, she knew she had to find some way to end the lockup. She thought to herself for a second, before deciding to formulate her plan. She moved her right hand from the lockup, and would try to punch Blaise in the gut. She hoped to cause him to try and defend himself, in order to use her own strength to knock him back into the corner.

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:25 pm

Blaise is entirely focused on overpowering the pristine-looking minx. His body leans into her a little closer, until he's nearly touching chest to chest with her. He doesn't see the fist coming, but he definitely notices when she spares an arm from the lockup. He expects this to be his opening, but it plays out rather differently.

"Hnf!," he grunts, abs tensing against her fist. But her ploy works well enough, his legs weakening briefly from the hit and giving her the opportunity she's looking for. He finds himself shoved back, taking the last staggering steps until his back plants against the turnbuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:21 am

Just as she'd hoped, she pushed Blaise back onto the turnbuckle, a good enough start to the match as far as she was concerned. Now that she had him up against the corner, Marija slowly moved her body away from his own, her leotard no longer pressing against his abs.

"Looks like I've got the upper hand now, darling." Her face was still inches away from his own, and as if to prove it, she gave his abs another strike from her fist, hoping to knock the wind out of him.

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next