Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Photoshoot: Janet and Anja

2 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Photoshoot: Janet and Anja - Page 7 Empty Re: Photoshoot: Janet and Anja

Post by Harrier Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:12 pm

A little saucy? So what they had done up to this point, a little game ripe for the Saturday morning TV program? Grinning lightly at the audacity of the Lakota while they were now both naked and had basically teased this from the beginning of the photo shoot, so closely pressed together, she could hardly say no to anything the girl wanted. But a little tease was surely ok!
"Pretty hard for the camera to catch it in all its glory, or not?"
She replied, although it could be clearly seen in her face that she was more than eager to get pinned in hentai style by the sexy native American.
"But on the other side, this is the problem of the photographer, not our problem..."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:29 am

Anja tried playing coy, teasing her a little, but Janet was able to read on her partner’️s face everything she needed to know. Janet licked her lips and leaned in to kiss Anja’️s cheek again, her mouth just barely missing the mouth of the blonde.

“Oh, I think our photographer will be just fine. She’️s a professional—she’️s used to getting difficult shots.” Janet would look at the photographer and wink, causing the woman taking the pictures to turn a little red. Janet turned her attention back to Anja. “Besides, I’️ll make sure there’️s plenty for the camera to capture. Now, just lay down, and let me take care of the rest…”

Janet would step around Anja so that she was standing behind the blonde, and would get down on her knees, gently pressing on her partner’️s shoulders to encourage her to lay down on her back. Once Anja was down, Janet would scoot a little closer, her crotch lightly touching the back of Anja’️s head. Janet giggled as the blonde hair tickled her privates. “And now…get ready…” she would say, building the anticipation as she would reach down and grab onto Anja’️s legs. She would pull them both upwards and fold the blonde in half, hooking pale legs under her armpits as Janet would put Anja into something resembling a matchbook pin, with her pussy on fall display!

“Heheheheh!” Janet would giggle, as she reached down to gently rub Anja’️s pussy lips with one hand.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:30 pm

Anja would move her head slowly from one side to the other ass if she was weighing her options, but there were no options to take anyway, so she would sigh a little to release some of the in build tension, before she looked deeply into the eyes of the other girl where it was very visible how anxious she was to see what the Lakota had in store for her.

"Lay down and let you do the rest...sounds lazy. But also very interesting..."
It did not require much effort from the side of Janet to persuade Anja to lie down. There was a very good sight of everything interesting for the Blonde.
"Gh! Oouuhh..."
A huff and a very pleased groan came involuntarily out of her mouth when she was folded in half, her feet wiggling lightly in the grip of the champion, while her hands were lying upside beside her head.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:58 am

Janet folded Anja up into a neat little package, with her legs completely folded up over her head. The Lakota laughed as she watched the blonde’️s cute little toes wiggling impotently as she hooked the limbs underneath her armpits. Anja was helpless now, locked into another hold by the Entropy champion, this one even sexier and even more exposing than any that Janet had put her into before. The photographer’️s cheeks were red as she would quickly go to work, snapping photograph after photograph of the bottoms-up blonde folded up like a little matchbook underneath Lady Lakota’️s arms.

“How do you feel, Anja, sweetie? Are you okay?” Janet would tease, as her fingers very slowly stroked across Anja’️s pussy lips. “Are you excited? Just think—you’️re totally helpless, folded up into a neat little package…I could make you cum right now if I really wanted to…”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:10 pm

"Gh...When I am folded like this in a match, I am usually too dazed to think straight..."
Anja finally managed to reply with a heavy tongue and some air from a compressed lung, although not all of her heavy breathing was from being folded like she was now. Her body language, with a leg twitching then and when from anticipation that wanted to vent its way out of her body into the environment, and her fingers looking for the smooth skin of the Lakota too.
"But right now, this is awesome...and the sight is so good from here too!"
She said with a slow and meek, but intrigued and comfortable voice.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:41 am

“Well, that’️s the good thing about this being a play-match, isn’️t it?” Janet would reply. “You aren’️t dazed. You get to feel everything I do to you, Anja…and you are a very, very lucky girl…”

Keeping her photoshoot partner folded into that neat little package, Janet would gently rub her hands over Anja’️s inner thighs, leaving Anja’️s pussy temporarily untouched. Janet would feel Anja’️s hands on her thighs, too, as the blonde reached back over her shoulders to find the Lakota’️s legs. The touch made Janet a little bit anxious for Anja’️s turn, as she wondered what the blonde would do to her when the time came.

“I’️m glad you’️re enjoying the view…” Janet would say, wiggling a little, her womanhood brushing up against the crown of Anja’️s head. Slowly, then, Janet would bend forward, and bring her mouth into contact with Anja’️s sex. She breathed warm air over Anja’️s pussy, hoping for a cute reaction from the blonde. All the while, the photographer, whose fidgeting seemed to indicate that she was finding this display quite appealing, continued to snap pictures, memorializing the moment for future publication.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:26 pm

"Ehm...right! I`ll just let you do your thing for now..."
It was a very refreshing scene for her, although she had been in such a position time and time again. She did not have to care for anything here, and it was quite clear that she would have enough time to arrange the other girl in her own fashion soon enough.

But for now, she was in the hands of Janet, or rather under the breath of the girl!
"...Aaaahhh..."
Her surprised gasp turned into a long drawn moan when the breath struck over her sex, her body turning from left to right in the grasp of the Lakota at the best of her little space.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:16 am

Janet managed to elicit quite the spectacular moan from Anja, the noise the blonde made echoing sweetly throughout the big room, the soft snapping of the camera lens the only sound which disrupted it as Janet continued to breathe warm air all over Anja’️s sex, exciting her, making her wiggle. Janet kept it up for almost a minute, hoping that, by the end of it, Anja’️s pussy would be nice and wet, and ready for some more fun at the conclusion of the photoshoot.

Finally, though, the red-faced photographer would speak up. “That’️s…that’️s excellent, Miss Janet. Now, however, it’️s Miss Anja’️s turn, so, if you would…”

Janet would half reluctantly let Anja go, allowing the blonde to fall over onto her side. Janet would roll over and lay down next to Anja, staring into the other wrestler’️s eyes as she silently dared her to try to top that hold during her turn.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:20 pm

"...Uuhhh...hah!"
Anja was pretty much puttyin the grip of the Lakota at this point, her body reacting accordingly with all the excitement that she felt, causing the cameras to catch her glittering womanhood pretty quickly while her hands and fingers would stretch and close the hands to fist in no discernable pattern.

When she was released from the treatment, something she only realized when let go and in no way by the voice of the photographer, her legs fell to the ground and she took a heavy breath before she would roll around and quickly jump Janet to bury her under her body with a primeval groan.
"WOOO!"
She could barely wait to put her pin on the Lakota, but she also wanted to pin her slowly, despite her urgent needs.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:52 pm

Janet really admired Anja’️s glistening womanhood as she pulled her mouth away from those cute pink pussy lips. She giggled and laid down beside Anja, waiting for the blonde to take her turn and really turn up the heat. The energy with which Anja went about it was impressive, though, and it surprised Janet as her photoshoot partner grabbed her and rolled on top of her, pinning Janet down against the mat and pressing their bodies together from their chins to their toes.

“Heeheehee!” Janet giggled, as Anja seemed to get really excited by the prospect of being able to dominate Janet again for a little while. Her mighty cheer surprised the Lakota and made her wiggle underneath Anja, putting up some small resistance but not actually trying to escape.

“Show me what you’️ve got, big girl…” Janet would tease.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next