by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Photoshoot: Janet and Anja

2 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Photoshoot: Janet and Anja Empty Photoshoot: Janet and Anja

Post by Harrier Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:49 am

"Oh my."
After her match at the last PPV, Anja was in demand for promotional work. Today was one of the dates she had reluctantly agreed with, a photo shooting with another girl for a calendar, and now she was already waiting at the site of the shoot, where several people were working to build up the background. She was not really comfortable with being in a photo shoot, so her list on demands had been long: A female photographer, breaks whenever she needed them, and an all female crew in general.

The demand from the league had been rather short: Just wear 5 pieces of clothing, except for jewelry, where she had chosen a golden necklace with a little raven at the bottom that hugged her throat rather tightly without constricting her. To fulfill the demand of her employer, she had chosen to wear some comfortable boots, a panty, a bra, a tight jeans and a jeans blouse, everything in black to contrast her blonde hair, which had been arranged to look more like feathers.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Photoshoot: Janet and Anja Empty Re: Photoshoot: Janet and Anja

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:17 pm

Lady Lakota had never done a photo shoot before. Not one like this, anyway. She had done a few promotional images after winning her Entropy title, but that had been a quick, in-and-out job, and the instructions from AFW had not been so strangely specific. Five articles of clothing, not counting jewelry.

Well, Janet had no problem following the succinct rule. She was wearing her brown, fringed wrestling boots, her bra, her panties, a pair of nice, hip-hugging blue jeans that did a nice job of showing off her butt, and a plain red T-shirt that she hadn’️t gotten a chance to wear in a while, but which she thought was quite flattering on her. For jewelry, she wore a simple little silver pendant around her neck which had a shining little bison at the bottom. It was an authentic piece by a Lakota jeweler that she had bought right before leaving home for AFW.

She had had a simple rule for AFW to follow, too: everyone working on the photo shoot had to be female. It really went without saying, but it never hurt to make sure. Luckily, they had already made the arrangements for such a crew, as her partner for the photo shoot had made the same request. Lovely, Janet thought. She was looking forward to meeting this girl.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:02 pm

Anja did not have to wait long for the other girl of the photo shoot to arrive. Like Janet, she did not have any idea what was going on in detail, but everyone that knew her how much of a vengeance type the quiet Anja was when she was shoved into situations she did not like.

Her partner for today was quite the looker, and Anja had kind of an idea that she had seen her often backstage, lately at the AFW PPV event. But she could not pin a name on it, so she decided to be the type of nice girl people expected from her and stepped to the other girl, extending a hand to shake before attempting to kiss the other girl on the cheeks for an hello.
"Oh, hello dear. My name is Anja."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:28 pm

It seemed that the blonde girl had not been there for too long when Janet arrived for the photoshoot. The Native American wrestler whistled softly to herself. The blonde was very attractive, and she looked very familiar. Janet struggled with it for a few seconds as her photoshoot partner approached her, putting it together right before the blonde offered her name.

“Oh! It’️s great to meet you, Anja,” Janet would say with a smile. She gave Anja’️s hand a firm shake and kissed the blonde on both cheeks. “I’️ve seen you around before. I was in the crowd at Summer Splash, watching you and Natasha go at it. She’️s a friend of mine. She’️s a friend of yours, too, right?” Janet chuckled, thinking about her last meeting with the blue-haired French girl. “The last time I saw her, I actually mentioned that I wanted to meet you. I wonder if she had anything to do with them putting us together for this!”

She glanced around the room, then patted Anja on the shoulder. “This is going to be fun. My name is Janet, by the way. Or Lady Lakota, in the ring.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:58 am

"Oh, yeah, right, you are the entropy champion! I did not recognize you fully without your in ring gear clothing."
Anja remembered herself with a brightening face of recognizing, after putting the puzzle together from where and in which context she had seen her photographing partner for today. The next topic was not that funny and relaxing for her, as she was not sure if she and Natasha were still friends.
"It´s a little complicated with Natasha and me at the moment. That stipulation which was thrown at us really bugged me, and I probably said something I should not have said back then."

To not let this little information kill the good mood, she quickly decided to change the topic.
"So, what do you think happens here today?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:08 pm

“Oh, yeah, that’️s right. I am,” Janet replied, blushing lightly as her photoshoot partner recognized her as the Entropy champion. “I am actually part Lakota, so I really like to honor that part of my ancestry while I’️m in the ring. When I’️m outside of it, though, I like to dress a little more casually.” She glanced down at her T-shirt and jeans and shrugged.

Janet felt a little bad when she saw Anja’️s reaction to the mention of Natasha. She should have guessed that things were complicated after their Summer Splash match. The Native American wrestler tried to think of something to say, struggling with it, but, thankfully, her blonde counterpart changed the topic of conversation.

“Well, I’️m willing to bet it’️s some sort of photoshoot!” Janet said, laughing a little at her own bad joke. “But, honestly, I wasn’️t told anything besides that. It’️s a promotional photoshoot, we’️re supposed to wear five items of clothing and jewelry…that’️s it. Did they tell you anything more than that?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:42 pm

"Hihi. Good answer."
Anja chuckled lightly, glad for the change of the topic.
"I don`t know any more than you do."

Luckily for the both of them, the photographer entered the scene to greet both of the models for her shooting.
"Hello, ladies. I will be your photographer today."
She greeted the both of them with a warm smile.
"Although I am paid too much for this anyway, as you will be your own director and I just make the photos. The deal is this: You will take control of the pose for each calendar month, except for the cover and the backside of this edition of the AFW calendar. For the cover, you will stand against the other in a little combat readiness pose, mixed with some seductive confidence. Any questions?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:12 pm

Anja didn’️t know any more than Janet did, evidently. The Lakota wrestler had to wonder what exactly this photoshoot was going to be like, then. Luckily, she didn’️t have to wait very long to find out, because the photographer entered just then and gave the two of them their instructions. Evidently, they had virtually free reign as far as the poses were concerned, save for where they started and where they finished.

“Sounds like this is going to be fun,” Janet said, turning back to Anja and grinning. “So we start out in a staredown…but there are a few ways we could do this. When she says seductive confidence, I think of something more like this…” Janet would reach up and pinch Anja’️s chin with her thumb and forefinger, tipping the blonde’️s head upwards a little and giving her a pressed-lips, narrow-eyed, smug little smile. “…but as for combat readiness, maybe something more like this.” Janet would step back and cross her arms over her chest, still smiling a little as she would stare Anja down.

“What do you think?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:25 pm

"Oh, you´re pretty confident already."
Anja watched Janet striking her pose, and even let herself get maneuvered around a little bit, thanks to the atmosphere she was in. And of course, she also had some ideas on her own.

She would attempt to grab the entropy champion around the waist with both hands, while she would lean back to let the crossed arms some room, so that they were pressed together and were still apart from a certain point of view.
"What do you think? It is both close and apart."
She asked, grinning lightly while also enjoying the bodily contact with the other girl already.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:20 pm

“I’️m always confident, sweetie,” Janet would say as she mulled over what sort of pose she should do for the cover. Anja evidently had some ideas of her own, as the blonde girl would wrap her arms around Janet’️s waist in a light hug, pulling the two of them close, leaving only a few inches separating their bodies.

Janet definitely liked Anja’️s idea, but, being this close, she wasn’️t so sure about her own pose, now. Crossed arms didn’️t really seem fitting when they were already this close. “I think it’️s good,” Janet would reply, “but I think we need a little more close and a little less apart. Let me go back to my first idea…”

Janet would uncross her arms and move one hand down to Anja’️s hip. Then, she would move her other hand back up to Anja’️s chin, gently grabbing it and pulling the blonde’️s face a little closer. Janet would lean in herself, and their faces were just an inch or two apart now. Janet chuckled. “Yeah, this is better. Much better. Let’️s stay right here. Keep your arms around me…” she said.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next