by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Photoshoot: Janet and Anja

2 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Photoshoot: Janet and Anja - Page 11 Empty Re: Photoshoot: Janet and Anja

Post by Harrier Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:30 am

Anja moved slightly under the permanently lapping tongue of Janet, who obviously was not satisfied with making her cum, she also licked as greedily as she could, milking a moan out of the Blonde even after she was satisfied on all fronts.

She would breath heavily while the Native American would sit beside her, enjoying the water falling down on her and the afterglow of their little tussle.
"That was...great..."
The Blonde hushed, smiling weakly with her eyes closed and her arms hanging down against her body and over a leg of Janet, where it stroked a little over the smooth skin that could be found there.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:22 am

That had been great fun. Being made to cum and then making Anja cum had been blissful for Janet, and exciting, and a fitting way to follow up the photoshoot, what with all its pent-up sexual tension that, despite the hentai nature of the calendar’s final page, never had a chance to really be released so long as the camera lens was on them. Here in the shower, they were free to go to town on each other, and how they did!

“It was great, wasn’t it?” Janet would say, closing her eyes and simply letting the water flow over her. She took one leg and crossed it over Anja’s, keeping them very close. She would reach down with a hand, too, and rest it on top of the hand of Anja which was stroking her own long, tan leg.

“I’m so glad that we get to have this private time after the shoot…”
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:57 am

"...Uh huh..."
Anja nodded, smiling weakly while Janet came even closer.
"Privacy is so important in these quick times. And I like to spend my free time as productive as possible."
She added before opening her eyes again.
"You know, I had planned to meet Heather and Natasha in one of her homes, but sadly, this did not work out. Maybe we would have ran into each other much earlier if this had worked out?"
This menage a trois that was going on between Azami, Heather, Natasha and probably also Janet looked very appealing from the outside. And it was funny that she knew every one of the women with the exception of Azami very close and also personal.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 am

“Me, too. There are a lot of things—a lot of people—that I could be doing with my free time, so I like to try to focus on the best of all of those things…” Janet would say, as she patted Anja’s arm with one of her hands. The blonde really had been remarkable all evening long.

When Anja mentioned how she had planned to visit Heather and Natasha, but had never gotten the chance, Janet would nod. “Yeah, we might have. Although I don’t visit Natasha’s house too often, to be honest…you might have seen my girlfriend there sometime, though. Natasha and Azami seem to have a little blue-haired girls’ club going on part of the time.”

Janet would laugh and shrug. “I was just at Natasha’s house for the first time, in fact. Just a few weeks ago. She has a nice place. It would be a very nice space for a…fun night.” Janet thought about how much fun it would be to have that many girls together in one place. It was unlikely to ever happen, but it was fun to think about.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:27 pm

"Have you ever put on one of the clothes of Natasha? This stuff is marvelous, like a second skin! We played a little in the Satin Predator, that is my home so to say. Were you ever there? It is a really exclusive night club for people like us."
Anja found herself unusually mouthy at this evening. She did not really know how this came, maybe it was the water or the fact that she was really, really pleasured right now, but this circle of girls was probably just very alluring for her, so she would hammer away word after word about it, betraying her usually sullen nature.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:40 pm

Janet was a little surprised by the sudden burst of questions from Anja, but she didn’t mind answering them. Her answers wouldn’t be very exciting, though. “Strangely enough, I haven’t tried on any of Natasha’s clothes. It’s weird, because we have done a good bit of hanging out together, but we never really had an occasion where we could swap clothes or anything like that.”

“I’ve never been to the, uh, Satin Predator, either. It sounds like fun, though,” she would say, as she gave Anja’s leg another squeeze, this one gentler as they relaxed after a fun photoshoot and an exhilarating sexual exchange in the shower. Now, the water was washing over them, cleaning them of the remnants of the night’s fun.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:47 pm

"Take my word for it, they will sweep your from your feet, Janet-chan. I am used to good clothes, but her stuff is fashion made from the best silk or something. It really shows that her parents are superrich in this instance."
Their little quack-quack had a really vitalizing, visible effect on Anja. Strange enough, she loved to talk with girls around her age despite often looking cold and uncaring in the ring or in private too. It was just a matter of meeting people worth her attention, and now she obviously had found someone for that, with her leg rubbing absently against Janet while they were talking.
"You and Azami have to come to the Satin Predator, at least once."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:45 am

“Oh, yes, I’ve seen Natasha in them. She has good tastes—expensive tastes, but that’s to be expected, considering just how rich her family is and the sort of luxury she’s lived in growing up.” Janet shrugged and smiled. “I’ve never been able to afford clothing like that myself. I mean, now I sort of can, with my AFW contract and the champion bonus and all of that…but back home my family was decidedly middle class.”

Janet was enjoying the chat that she and Anja were having, too. It had been very friendly and very fun, even now when they weren’t sexing each other up and were simply talking. She had heard a little bit about Anja’s seemingly cold demeanor in the ring, but so far tonight she had seen none of that. Anja had been a delight.

“Maybe we will,” Janet would say, patting Anja’s leg with one hand. “It certainly sounds enticing. And if you and Natasha recommend it, it must be quite the place.”
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:21 pm

"You definitely should! There are drinks, contests, fights, program for all tastes. I sound like a recruiter right now I guess, but I am always excited as a rascal in a storehouse with tiny, shiny things when I speak about bringing people I like to it."
Anja smiled, giggling lightly at the prospect of having both Janet and Azami as guests in the Satin Predator. There she was not cold and aloof, just Anja who was a girl that wanted to have fun.
"There was always a lot of fun in the club since I moved in. There is not a single day that I left the club unsatisfied if I wanted to."
She blurted out before looking at Janet with an apologizing smile.
"I m sorry, I talk so much right now..."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:12 am

“Hmmm…it sounds like an incredible place,” Janet would say, imagining it all in her head. She hadn’t thought that the club would have wrestling there, too. She would have been excited if Anja had just told her that it was a lesbian bar. What she was describing sounded like something on a higher level altogether. “I think Azami and I will have to stop over there sometime. I’d be very interested to see the fights that go on there. I imagine a lot of AFW wrestlers participate in them, but there must be some very intriguing talent there who haven’t quite made it to this league yet…”

Janet would giggle a little when Anja apologized for talking so much. The Native American girl honestly hadn’t thought that Anja was being a jabberjaw or anything like that. The conversation was wonderful. “You’re fine, sweetie! Keep on talking. I don’t mind.” She would give Anja another quick kiss on the lips.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next