by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 119 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Photoshoot: Janet and Anja

2 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Photoshoot: Janet and Anja - Page 12 Empty Re: Photoshoot: Janet and Anja

Post by Harrier Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:33 pm

"Talent? Hm, I have not thought about that to be honest. I have seen some girls wrestle that were not that good and only hired hands, but you are basically right."
That little remark could indeed be interesting for Anja, who was clearly thinking over the possibilities with that. There could be some very good talent in her club that was only waiting to be discovered! Strange enough, the blonde had a knack for helping others with this kind of stuff, like Inoue or Tsumi, that was something that really interested her on a personal level.
"There probably should be something like "The Predator got talent" or something like that."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:43 am

“Well, I’m sure there are plenty of those kinds of girls there,” Janet would say, when Anja expressed skepticism about the skill level of the fighters at the club she frequented. “But I have to imagine that there are a number of girls who, for some reason or another, haven’t yet been given a chance in AFW…and it stands to reason that, if they wanted to be noticed by the league, they would take part in high-profile matches as close to the arena as possible, where they would know that AFW eyes would be watching. I wouldn’t surprise if women representing AFW recruit fresh talent there.”

Janet would chuckle when she heard Anja’s idea for a new reality television show. She had to admit, seeing that sort of contest on the screen would be exciting. It would be exactly the sort of show that Janet would become a huge fan of. “I like it, I like it!” she said, patting Anja’s knee. “I’d volunteer to be a judge.”
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:57 pm

"You know, that is actually a pretty awesome idea. Spontaneous matches at interesting places, this is really exciting stuff. But the logistics would be such a pain..."
Despite being not really easy on the logistic part, the interest of Anja was definitely awake now and she was also considering to make this a real theme if she had the chance to talk with an official about it.
"You could also bring in the new girls that are already in AFW. A trial by fire so to say, maybe girls get challenged and are followed by a camera team without them noticing it. Open challenge."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:01 am

“Well, there are a lot of ways it could be done,” Janet would say, continuing to muse on the possibilities of launching some AFW talent search show. It would be a lot of fun, and she was sure that she could get involved with it were it to actually come to fruition. She was Entropy champion, after all, and even if she had lost her title by the time the program went on the air, she would still be a high-profile member of the AFW’s roster.

“Oh, I like that idea,” Janet said, when Anja suggested open challenges and fights occurring anywhere and everywhere. “I’ve always thought that that would be interesting—you’d never know when you’d have to fight someone. Although that sort of format seems to lend itself better to a hardcore style of fighting, rather than standard or hentai matches…”

She shrugged. It was kind of funny, the way the two of them were sitting naked in the shower, discussing a potential business proposal. “I’m sure AFW management could find a way to make it work.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12