by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Janet and Azami's Night Out

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Go down

Janet and Azami's Night Out Empty Janet and Azami's Night Out

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:46 pm

Once the two of them had [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/the-ring-f8/tsuki-vs-lakota-all-out-smother-t7831.html?sid=ee2dbfd2a5509e853897f0c7678ea456:21rctmzp]made it backstage[/url:21rctmzp], Janet sighed and dropped heavily onto the nearest chair, pulling the vanquished princess down on top of her. Stroking the girl’️s hair fondly, Janet took just a moment to recuperate from their long struggle.

“Well, Azami, it’️s still early in the evening, and we’️ve got a long night together,” Janet declared happily. “I’️ve got plenty of ideas for stuff we can do. Now, as much as I would like to skip straight to making love to you, I think it will make it all the sweeter if we put that off, just for a couple of hours. Besides, I’️m starving, so we might as well have a fun little dinner date in order to recharge after beating the crap out of each other.”

“So,” she continued, her eyes gleaming mischievously, “if it sounds good to you, how about we go back to our rooms, get dressed—wear something nice—and meet back in front of the arena in, say, thirty minutes? Oh, and one more idea: if you have any toys, which I’️m sure you do, why don’️t you choose your three favorites and bring them on our date in your purse? We’️ll need them while we’️re staying in the hotel.”

Last edited by 10885 on Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Janet and Azami's Night Out Empty Re: Janet and Azami's Night Out

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:06 pm

Azami smiled as Janet began to explain her plan for the evening. She definitely agreed with the idea of getting something to eat first before they continue to the more exciting part. With a match like that, the princess was surely needed to restore her energy first before she could continue doing whatever they might do at the hotel.

"That sounds perfect, Janet-san," she said with a nod. "Hmm... I'm not too big on toys, you see... but I do have a few," she added, rolling her eyes. "Well, then, I'll see you later, then?"

Once they parted ways, Azami would return to her dorm room, to get herself a quick shower and changed her clothes. It's a good thing that she moved a few of her stuffs here from her apartment, as some of the matches could be very draining for her, and she would have pass out first before reaching her apartment. Humming softly to herself while she's showering, Azami could already feel her womanhood twitching in anticipation of what Janet going to do to her once they reached the hotel... Though it'd have to wait.

As soon as she dressed herself up, Azami picked a small bag to carry her wallet and other stuffs, before she looked on her drawer to find the toys she could bring in with her. After rummaging her drawer and shelf for a bit, Azami picked three of her very few collections of toys and stuffed them on her bag. About a few minutes to the promised time, the blue haired girl was already waiting on their agreed place. It was still cold outside, so she wore some warm clothes; a red jacket on top of her black long sleeved shirt, along with a white stripped skirt, a light colored pantyhose, and a pair of black boots.

This is going to be soo much fun~ Azami thought to herself, smiling widely.

Janet and Azami's Night Out UPPbQ.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:48 pm

As soon as she parted ways with Azami, Janet hurried up to her own dorm room, where she took a quick, steamy shower before sliding into something sexy. She decided upon her little black dress, with a deep V-neck that showed off plenty of cleavage and which ended just above her knee. She had only worn it on a couple of special occasions, but she couldn’️t look too good for the beautiful Japanese princess who would be accompanying her tonight. To complement the dress, she pulled on a pair of sheer black pantyhose, a pair of red boots, and a black wool coat.

Then, she looked through her collection of toys. Unlike Azami, Janet owned quite a number of erotic trinkets and sexual thingamajigs, and had something of a difficult time choosing which ones she should bring along. Eventually, however, she had made her three choices, and, knowing time was of the essence, hurriedly applied her makeup before rushing to meet her date in front of the arena where their match had just taken place.

She made it to the place just before the time they had agreed to meet, and found Azami waiting for her, looking even more gorgeous in her red jacket and white skirt than she had when she was topless in the ring. “Hey, sexy,” Janet called, strutting up to her and running her hand down the girl’️s side. “You really clean up well. Shall we be going?” She slipped her hand into Azami’️s, hoping that they could hold hands as they made their way to the restaurant.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:05 pm

"Hey, you look gorgeous as well~" Azami replied as Janet called her. "Of course, I wouldn't want to turn you off by not cleaning properly," she said with a teasing smile. "Let's go, I'm starving myself actually."

She let Janet's hand slipped into hers so they could hold hands together. It'd only warm both of them even more, so why not? Azami even walked as close as she could to the girl, making them look like a couple or something. They're on a date after all.

"So, where are we eating?" she asked curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:17 pm

Janet didn’️t mind looking like a couple with Azami—while they weren’️t in any sort of real relationship, they were on a date tonight, and they would be going back to a hotel to do naughty things to each other later in the evening. As far as she was concerned, that made them a couple, and besides, she loved every aspect of making love to a girl—from the purely physical aspect, to the emotions of passion and lust, to the little lovey-dovey things like holding hands that built up to the act.

“Well, since it’️s on your dime, I figured we could go somewhere a little expensive, but very romantic,” she said, pressing her cheek up against Azami’️s. “I found the place the night I got here. I had slept on the plane, so even though it was late, I wasn’️t very tired. I ended up just walking around the city. One of the places I saw was this little candlelit café️ specializing in European cuisine…lovely flowers on every table, pretty girls bringing you your food.”

They had been walking for nearly ten minutes by the time they got to the café️. Janet had managed to find the time to call ahead while getting dressed, and it was after dinner anyway, so the two were seated almost immediately.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:40 pm

"That sounds exciting," Azami said. "I haven't had European cuisine for a while, so that should be nice."

By the time they arrived at the place Janet mentioned, they were led to their seat by the waitress almost instantly. Azami took her time to look around the restaurant's design and stuffs as she walked to their table, and she had to admit that the place was nice indeed. After they were given the menu book, the blue haired girl would flip the pages to find something she might like. She occasionally glanced at Janet while waiting for the girl to order first. Maybe she wanted to have something that they could share together or something.

Azami felt that a date like this was a pleasant change to her routine. She never really had a date with another girl before, since she didn't really bothering herself to have a romantic relationship with another girl. She hang around with her cousin a couple times, but of course that couldn't classify as dating. Even if she looked calm on the outside, the princess was actually feeling a bit nervous and excited at the same time. She wondered whether Janet felt the same, though that didn't seem to be the case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:55 pm

While Janet was certainly very composed and confident on the outside, a whole host of emotions were running through her head. She had only been on a few dates, herself, and certainly had not been out on a date since she arrived in Japan to join AFW a few weeks prior. She was thrilled to be at this romantic restaurant with a girl as beautiful as Azami, and she knew that the two of them were going to have a glorious time, even before they got their fancy hotel room. While Janet would never shy away from sex, sometimes it was just nice to be silly and romantic.

“What looks good to you?” she asked, glancing through the menu. “I’️m so hungry, I could eat just about anything. Maybe we could get something to share?” While she was hungry enough to eat a whole entré️e by herself, it just seemed right to share a dish with the Japanese princess. “They’️ve got some stuff here that would have to be big enough for two. Paella, spaghetti…tell me what you’️re thinking.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:08 pm

"Mmm... I have to say that everything look interesting," Azami laughed softly. "I'm thinking of having the Salmon Carpaccio for appetizer... Then maybe we can also share a pasta... Anything else you'd like to try? Probably can have some desserts too..."

Azami flipped the menu book some more, going through the drink list. If they're going to have some wild time in the hotel afterwards, then it's probably better not to order alcohol right now. Janet already mentioned about ordering champagne from the room service anyways. It's not that she's afraid to get drunk. Azami felt confident in taking her liquor. She didn't know how strong Janet was, though, and that was her main consideration.

"Hmm... I guess I'll go for something light for the drink," she said, glancing at Janet again. "Maybe a juice... or a mocktail..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:50 pm

“Sounds lovely,” Janet purred. “We’️ll have the Salmon Carpaccio as an appetizer, and then perhaps the Ziti Al Forno as our entré️e, if you’️d agree to that. Dessert sounds scrumptious, but I believe that we can hold off on ordering that until after we’️ve finished the main course.”

Janet, too, decided to avoid drinking alcohol for the time being. For one thing, as a nineteen year-old American, she still had this nagging sense that she was doing something wrong—and, as a matter of fact, it was technically illegal for her to drink in Japan, as well, but it was her experience that the authorities in this nation did not care quite so much as did those in the United States. For another thing, though, it wasn’️t like she wasn’️t planning to get drunk—she just didn’️t want to get drunk in public. Once the two of them made it to the hotel room, she would order enough champagne to drink Azami under the table, if the princess was interested in a little friendly drinking game.

“That would be smart, I suppose,” Janet agreed, glancing over their non-alcoholic offerings. “Wouldn’️t want to be drunk while you’️re buying new lingerie for me. Hmm…I might just get a lemonade. It’️s important to rehydrate after all the exercise we put each other through.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:10 am

"Alright, that's decided then," Azami said, smiling. "I'll go with the strawberry juice, then. What about the main course?"

Glancing at the price at in the menu, Azami could already tell that tonight was probably going to be the most expensive night in her life so far. Thankfully the job as a wrestler in AFW paid more than enough, otherwise she wouldn't agree to Janet's bet. Besides, money didn't matter much to her compared to the experience she's having. Going on a date, with such a pretty girl like Janet. Azami hadn't really made many friends here, since she's relatively new.

"I can't really decide, so I'll leave it up to you," she said to Janet after flipping the pages a few more seconds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next