Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Janet and Azami's Night Out

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

Janet and Azami's Night Out - Page 2 Empty Re: Janet and Azami's Night Out

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:37 am

“Well, as far as the main course is concerned, I was leaning towards either the Ziti Al Forno or the Lasagna,” she said, pointing them out on her date’️s menu. “Whichever one you’️d prefer, I’️d say we should go with that. One or the other should be big enough for the both of us, don’️t you think?”

She closed the menu, setting it down at the edge of the table. Since the final decision between the two dishes was up to Azami, she didn’️t need hers anymore. When the pretty waitress came back around to take their orders, Janet spoke up first, ordering the appetizer and both of their drinks before allowing the princess the final say on their main course.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:48 am

"Alright, the Ziti Al Forno seems good, we'll have that," Azami said to the waitress who would nod and write it down on her notes.

Once the waitress repeated their order for confirmation and left, Azami felt a little nervous. She felt like she needed to start a conversation while waiting for their food. It's a good chance to know more about her date too. She rolled her eyes, glancing around for a bit before looking at Janet again with a smile.

"So, Janet-san...," she began to speak. "How long have you been doing wrestling?" she asked nicely. "You're pretty good for a newcomer."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:01 am

Janet noticed that Azami seemed a little nervous once the waitress left. While it was a little awkward being on a date with a girl that she only knew from having a wrestling match with earlier that same evening, Janet really wanted to get to know the Japanese princess—where she came from, what her life was like, how she had gotten into wrestling. She was thankful when the beautiful blue-haired girl initiated the conversation.

“How long have I been wrestling?” she repeated. “Well, I was in one or two playground scuffles as a little girl, but I actually got into real fighting two summers ago. I was an artist, you see, but I got…well, I got bored. So I took up kickboxing and amateur wrestling, which were great, but then I realized that something was missing.” She paused as the waitress arrived with their drinks. After thanking the girl and taking a sip of her lemonade, she continued: “I needed the erotic element—the hentai element. So I came here to find it.”

“So, how about you?” she asked, wondering how a girl as pretty as Azami had become a wrestler in the first place.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:18 am

"Ah, I see, that's interesting," Azami said as she heard Janet's story, and chuckled at the girl mentioning the erotic part. "You need it? And not just want? She teased with a wink.

As the waitress delivered the drink, Azami thanked her too and took a sip from her glass of strawberry juice. When Janet returned the question, Azami paused for a bit before she smiled.

"Ah, for me, I've been starting to learn it in high school along with my cousin," she said. "But I only start taking it more seriously since the last few years. I wanted to be an actress before," she laughed, then stopped for a bit. "Things didn't go too well, though, so I decided to become a wrestler instead. Though, I didn't look for the hentai element at first, it just... happened," she laughed softly. "I guess you can say that wrestling turned me into a pervert I am today, hohoho~"

Her past was no longer bothering her anymore. In a way, wrestling also helped her to overcome the little trauma she had after the little incident she had during her college time.

Last edited by 10553 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:25 am

Janet giggled, happy to know a little bit more about her date. “Well, it is quite a world that we live in, right? One where a failed actress and a failed artist can get together to sit on each other’️s faces, then go on a date immediately afterwards.” She winked, taking another sip of her lemonade.

“So, I want to hear more about you, Miss Azami Tsukimori. I want to know about what you were like as a little girl…what growing up was like for you.” She blushed, taking a little nervous sip of her lemonade. She must have sounded a little creepy just then. “Sorry, what I mean is…where were you born? Where did you go to school? What eventually convinced you to quit acting?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:43 am

"True," Azami replied with a laugh. "That's the wonder of life, isn't it?"

Hearing Janet's question afterwards, Azami giggled as she pictured her little self. She'd like to say that she hadn't changed really much, but that didn't seem to be quite right. She let out an amused sigh and smiled at Janet.

"I born here in Tokyo. My childhood... was pretty normal, I think. My parents were always busy with work, so I spent my time together wtih my cousin. She's in AFW too, by the way. I liked to tease her a lot since she was such cute girl~ The school I went is pretty normal, not an elite one but not intended for delinquents either."

She paused for a bit before answering the last part of the question. Her smile seemed to be fading for a split second before she leaned closer to Janet.

"I was almost raped by the director of the play during college," she said calmly with a much lower voice. "Thankfully men have such an obvious weak points between their legs... So a simple squeeze and a little kick were enough to stun him for a bit~" she winked suggestively at Janet before leaning back again.

"I learned martial arts as a child, so that also helped me a lot back then. But you know, for a while I was almost scared at the thought of sexual stuffs," she shrugged. "One of my senpais in my wrestling gym was nice enough to..." she paused. "Uh... help me to overcome my trauma..." Azami continued, slightly looking away as a slight blush appeared on her face. "So I'm totally fine now. As you can see for yourselves during our match~"

Azami stuck her tongue teasingly at Janet before. She didn't normally tell people about this stuffs, though she didn't really mind it. The girl was a nice person as far as she could tell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:01 am

Janet listened happily to her date’️s story, hearing her tell of how she ran around with her cousin as a girl. It made her feel very happy, getting to know a girl like this before they slept together. It had been quite a while since Janet had had this sort of opportunity.

When Azami began to describe her near-rape at the hands of the director, however, Janet’️s face turned pale, and her eyes darted nervously around the room. She gulped down the rest of her lemonade, obviously feeling very out of sorts at the mention of Azami’️s traumatic experience. “Oh…” she said, her eyes widening. All of a sudden, Janet’️s mood had taken a complete 180. “Gosh…”

She shook her head, reaching across the table to grab the Japanese princess’️s hand. “Hey, look…hey, Azami,” she stuttered, “could I t-tell you something personal about myself? It’️s a little tough for me to talk about, and I haven’️t told anybody here at AFW, but I was…reminded of it…and you are the closest thing I have to a friend here right now, Azami…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:33 am

Azami noticed the change of mood on her date's face, and she kinda felt bad for telling the girl her story now. She felt like she had to try cheer her up a bit now, especially since she already moved on past the incident herself.

When Janet grabbed her hand and began to speak in a rather uncharacteristically stutter, however, she raised an eyebrow and curiosity soon struck the blue haired girl. What kind of stuffs this girl wanted to tell her that she suddenly became nervous like that? Azami placed her other hand on top of Janet's and smiled kindly at her.

"Sure thing, Janet-san..." she said in a pleasant tone. "I'm always willing to listen to my friend's problem."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:47 am

Janet smiled. “Th-thank you, Azami. I’️m glad that I can tell someone around here about this…the only people I’️ve really talked to about it before were my very close friends and my family.”

With a heavy sigh, she began: “See, when you mentioned how you almost got raped, it reminded me of…well, it reminded me of when I was raped.” She paused, thinking how best to describe the event. “I was fifteen, and I was at summer camp. A bunch of boys dragged me into the showers late at night and…” She broke off, and managed, after a few seconds, a shrug. “Well, you know. It was really terrifying, and it’️s sort of the reason that I was turned off from men.”

“See, usually I’️m fine, now, but it does still scare me to think about. I’️ve never really been nervous about sexual stuff, but that’️s only because I only have sex with girls, now…it’️s difficult for me to even look at a boy without feeling like throwing up.” She managed to laugh a little, and rubbed Azami’️s hand tenderly between her own. “But, hey, thanks for listening, Azami. You know, in some weird way, I sort of feel like this is a sign…the fact that we both had a traumatic experience like this means that we’️re connected, or something. I don’️t know what you think.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:56 am

Azami had a little frown in her face as she listened to Janet's experience. Unlike her, who managed to get away, the girl seemed to be assaulted by not only one, but a group of boys! She couldn't have imagined if it was her that was caught up in the said scenario. Azami pressed her hand on Janet's and smiled pleasantly at the girl.

"I understand... I really get what you meant... I had the same feeling like you for a bit after what happened to me. No problem, That's what friends are for, right?" she chuckled and began to rub the girl's hand gently too. "I'd like to think that it's the case, Janet-san... Maybe it's what they called fate? I don't really know myself..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next