by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Janet and Heather's New Roommates Celebration!

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Janet and Heather's New Roommates Celebration! Empty Janet and Heather's New Roommates Celebration!

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:19 am

Janet couldn't bring all of her belongings to a new home in one go. Every time she moved, it was a days-long process of moving a few items at a time from one apartment to the next. It had been that way when she moved from her very first Tokyo apartment into Azami's apartment, then when she had moved into an apartment of her own early last year, and now, finally, she was getting a roommate again, and that meant that she would need to not only figure out how to decorate and where to put all of her things, but to coordinate that with another human being. That could often be tricky, but Janet had no concerns that they would butt heads over the arrangements. She and Heather had been friends for a long time, after all, and Heather had been so kind in offering to let Janet live with her! The two of them were going to have a lot of fun together.

Janet had been to Heather's place once before, after their second match, when Heather had taken Janet at her prisoner for a whole week's time. Heather had had plenty of time to dominate Janet during that week-long stay, but Janet had turned the tables on more than one occasion, and in the end they had probably spent about an equal amount of time using each other as facesitting thrones—and both of them had ended up with sore, spanked bottoms, too. Over the course of the week, the two had had plenty of time to talk and to get to know each other even better, and, when she had found out that Janet was staying in a rather temporary sort of living space, Heather had offered to let Janet move in with her on the spot.

And now, carrying a big duffel bag, wearing a backpack, and rolling an extra-large suitcase behind her, Janet was ready to start the process of moving in! Stepping up to Heather's door wearing a pair of denim shorts and a tank top in this unseasonably warm weather, Janet would ring the bell to announce her arrival to her new roomie!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Janet and Heather's New Roommates Celebration! Empty Re: Janet and Heather's New Roommates Celebration!

Post by TiefBlau Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:28 am

Heather had been getting the place ready for the most part--just cleaning up and everything. Right when she heard about Janet's current way of living, Heather didn't hesitate in offering the girl a place to stay. Her place wasn't the biggest, but it certainly had room for one more person to stay in. She was making the best use of her time, cleaning and tidying up the whole of her home, making sure it was nice for at least this day that Janet was moving in.

Heather the doorbell ring, Heather nod her head, quickly rushing to the door. She was wearing a black t-shirt with a little AFW logo a little above the left breast, along with a black skirt and purple and black striped stockings. Things were going well for her--finally having gotten back in the ring and now she was getting her quite good friend as a roommate, not seeing anything wrong with this arrangement at all.

She opened the door, smiling wide at the sight of the girl there. "Ahaa heyy! Glad ya showed up! Was starting to think that maybe you might be second guessing this whole thing" She said, sticking her tongue out a bit--her eyes admittedly trailing over Janet's body, though quickly back up at her eyes hoping she didn't notice her staring too much.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Janet and Heather's New Roommates Celebration! Empty Re: Janet and Heather's New Roommates Celebration!

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:35 am

Janet grinned at Heather as her purple-haired friend opened the door to welcome her to their new shared abode. She was so glad to have someone to live with again. Her temporary apartment had been nice enough, but it had been a little small—and not in a cozy kind of way—and she had never really found the drive to unpack her stuff there. It had felt strange, but now, she was completely at ease. While Heather might have looked her over with some timidity, Janet unabashedly checked out Heather's cute outfit. The girl really loved the color black, but she also loved her skirts and thigh-highs. Janet didn't wear skirts quite as often as Heather did, but other than that they had similar tastes in clothing when it came to the cut. It was funny, then, how Heather's color pallet was so dark while Janet's was so bright.

"Second guessing it? No way! I am really, really excited to be moving in. Thanks again for letting me stay here with you!" Janet would say, as she took a step forward, her long legs and her white stockings sliding up against Heather's black stocking-clad limbs. Janet would lean in and give Heather a kiss on the corner of her mouth, giggling as she did so. "I'm ready to have a lot of fun with you, sweetie! I have a feeling that every day is going to be a blast."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:43 am

Heather nod her head a little at Janet's words, that wide smile still remaining on her face the whole time. "Ahaaa, well! I'm more than happy to have you here! It gets a bit boring living by myself anyways! Was sorta like you were for a while--have lived with a few people before getting my own place" She nod her head a couple times, her excitement showing through still for this whole situation. She felt her move up close to her, blushing and shivering a little as her legs slid up against her's, the feeling making her squirm around--her face turning an even deeper red as the girl kissed the corner of her lips like that.

"Ngh..i-is that how this living situation is gonna go?" She let out, referring to already receiving a kiss from the girl..not that she was complaining or anything. "I-I don't doubt that. I'm sure there won't be a dull moment now with you around." She nod her head a couple times, taking a deep breath before stepping back to let her in. "Come on in, relax and get comfortable. This is your place now too soo yeah. I'll show you to your room in a bit!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:10 am

Janet snickered after giving Heather that quick peck. As usual, her friend's face lit up as red as a stop sign after receiving that very light kiss. Heather seemed very relaxed right now, which was a very pleasant thing for Janet to witness. Even though they had been friends for a while now, it was rare indeed for Heather to be relaxed and casual like this. She was usually either steadfast and obstinant in the ring or an adorable stuttering mess outside of it. Now that they were such close friends, of course, she was letting the Lakota wrestler see another side of her.

"Naw, usually I'll just kiss you full on your lips," Janet would say, sticking her tongue out and winking at Heather. The two of them weren't a couple, even though they were living together, but that hadn't stopped Janet before when she wanted to get close to Heather. Every time the two of them ran into each other, they inevitably found themselves in some very sexy situations. They were AFW wrestlers, after all!

Heather stepped back, and Janet would step inside, walking through the home that felt very familiar to her after the week that she spent here as Heather's "servant." She would look around, noticing how Heather had tidied up the place. The mats and pillows which had been placed on the floor for Janet's comfort while being used as Heather's throne were gone. The room smelled nice, and the surfaces all looked very clean. "Ahhh, home sweet home!" Janet would say, in a joking tone, though this really was her home, now! It was really incredible to think about. "I'm really excited, you know! I want to get settled in and then get to celebrating together!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:32 pm

Heather blushed even more as Janet talked about kissing her directly on the lips instead. She let out a long breath, scratching the back of her head a little. "Mnh..w-well don't go TOO crazy. Don't make it so every time I come back to my home I have to look around t he corner to protect myself from a sudden Lakota pouncing at me." She let out, teasingly, sticking her tongue out at her to try and combat the blush that she had on her own face. She nod her head a little, shuffling around a bit before she watched Janet walk inside.

She grinned as she looked around, sure she was thinking of the last time she was here. That was quite the eventful week--and with her thoughts slightly backfiring, Heather blushing quite a bit at the thought of the week as well. She giggled though at her words, glad she was so happy to be living with her like this. She stretched herself out a bit, nodding her head. "Of course. Celebration is totally in order." She let out, smiling and nodding. She waved her on, leading her down the hall to one of the rooms on the side--opening the door to reveal a room with a bed, desk, and closet. "This is the spare room I have for when anyone stays over. I mean--you know about it. You've seen it in passing. You can totally make this your room" She said, nodding her head, knowing she was used to staying in her room with her since Heather had used her and was being used BY her throughout that week.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:56 pm

"Oho, you know I can't make any promises about that!" Janet would say as Heather expressed some concern over being pounced every time she came home. The brunette figured that her friend would actually appreciate being surprised and taken advantage of whenever she came home, but Janet would keep all the ideas that were forming in her head under wraps for now. She was eager, of course, for all of the benefits that came with having a sexy roommate!

As Heather led her down the hall towards the rest of the apartment, Janet picked up all of her bags again and followed her. Janet knew where Heather's bedroom was, of course, but she hadn't wanted to just show herself there. Apparently, though, Heather had some other sort of idea about their new living arrangement, as she opened up a door which most certainly was not the door to her bedroom and motioned inside. Janet peeked in, remembering this spare bedroom from the one time during her previous stay that the door had been open. She smirked and gave Heather a sly look.

"Hmm." She would squeeze past Heather and continue down the hall, opening the door to Heather's bedroom. Janet would set her bags down beside the bed and would sprawl out on it, striking a sexy pose with one hand propping her head up and the other sliding along the plush surface of the bed as she waited for Heather to realize what was happening and catch up. This was much more comfortable. This was where Janet intended to sleep!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:11 pm

"Mngh..well I..guess I shouldn't have expected such a thing honestly. Haa..I wouldn't have let you stay here if I honestly would get THAT mad at things like that" She admitted, that light blush still on her face before she walked Janet down the hallway. She nodded, looking over that mostly empty spare room, starting to think and wonder of the sort of state it would be in after Janet had made herself at home in it---until she saw that sly grin on the girl's face, watching her squeeze right by her and continue walking down the hall.

"H-hey now.." Heather let out, quickly following her to the end of the hall, watching her make her way into her bedroom. She blinked a couple times, seeing the girl drop her bags down near the bed and sprawl herself out on it--Heather's face flaring up deeply as she watched her strike that post--her eyes wandering along her body before she clicked her tongue, looking away and crossing her arms. "Y..you seriously want to stay in this room with me the whole time?" She let out, grumbling--though clearly not actually frustrated or mad with her. "F-fine. I allowed you to stay n-not like I'm about to tell you where you can and can't sleep..Augha..a-absolutely ridiculous." She tapped her foot a bit, stumbling over her words.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:05 pm

Heather always seemed to be at a loss for words whenever something unexpected happened. In hindsight, of course, the purple-haired cutie really should have expected this one. Janet had gotten used to sleeping in the same bed as Heather—usually after one or both of them fainted during a smothering session. While Janet wasn't expecting every night to be as intense as the week that she had spent here as Heather's prisoner, she did not want to just be down the hall from her friend. Where was the fun in that? Plus, this way, she got to see Heather's adorable pouty face!

"Well," Janet would say, "maybe I will put some of my things in that room. I don't want to make a mess in here by trying to fit all of my clothes in your dresser or anything. But as far as where I'll sleep...I can't think of a better place!" she giggled and rolled over, sliding back up onto her feet, now free of the burden of the overloaded backpack and duffel bag and suitcase, and sidled up to Heather, sliding an arm around the other wrestler's shoulders and pressing their foreheads together, feeling the heat of Heather's red face as she stared into Heather's eyes.

"Besides, if I try to sneak in from the other room to sit on your face, you might wake up when I open the door. This way, you'll never have a chance to stop me!" she would say, sticking her tongue out, almost close enough to lick Heather's face.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:47 pm

Heather shook her head a little. She knew there was no negotiating this one honestly. Janet was going to keep herself in her room and that was pretty clear. She watched her roll over and get back onto her feet before the girl slipped up to her like that--sliding an arm around her shoulders. She blushed a little more again, shuffling and squirming around in the position t hat she was in, nodding. "Guuh..fine then..long as you DO use that room for some of your stuff. You're right it would get quite packed in here if there was both all of yours and all of my stuff and all that." She said with a nod--before Janet said those next words.

"Wh..kh..I-is that what I have to worry about waking up to in the morning from now on!? Your ass in my face??" She let out, her face flaring up the most it has since she's shown up, squirming around a bunch more.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next