» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Janet and Heather's New Roommates Celebration!

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Janet and Heather's New Roommates Celebration! - Page 2 Empty Re: Janet and Heather's New Roommates Celebration!

Post by Daaharu Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:12 pm

Janet did enjoy at least some privacy sometimes, so there was no reason why she couldn't put most of her stuff in Heather's spare room and maybe even decorate it to her liking. If Heather ever had to be away, she could lounge around in that room all day and have it all to herself. But so long as she was going to be staying with Heather, she was going to sleep with Heather, together in the purple-haired cutie's bed. It was nice and cozy sleeping together, and Janet was not going to pass up on all the fun opportunities that sharing a room with Heather would provide.

"Hmm...maybe!" Janet would respond to Heather's startled, flustered question, laughing and sticking her tongue out at the purple-haired girl. "Wouldn't you like that, though? I thought you would love waking up with my ass in your face." She licked her lips and leaned in to give Heather another kiss, this one right on the lips. It was a teasing gesture, as Janet did her best to rile her friend up. She even slipped her free hand down and around Heather's hips to grab onto her friend's butt! "Unless you think you're going to be able to stop me!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Janet and Heather's New Roommates Celebration! - Page 2 Empty Re: Janet and Heather's New Roommates Celebration!

Post by TiefBlau Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:48 pm

Heather's face was as red as it could get as Janet kept up what she was doing. She squirmed around a bunch, trying to push her blush away from her face as she heard her continue on. "Ngh..I--Mnh!" Her eyes widened, yelping out a bit as Janet locked lips with her. She squirmed around quite a bit, arching as she grabbed her butt. She clenched herfists hard, her heart pounding in her chest before she broke it--saying those next words.

"I-I..Ngh..I'm..going to be sure to wake up before you every morning. N-not gonna just let you do what you wanna do!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:11 am

Heather was obviously not going to be able to stop blushing. Her face was a deep, rosy red, as she was obviously deeply embarrassed by everything Janet was saying. She squirmed around, her whole body radiating frustration and anxiousness, but Janet felt like she could sense a lot more complexity under the front that Heather put up. It was really just too easy! The Lakota wrestler had never had any problem embarrassing Heather. She sometimes wondered how Heather got by in her everyday life when her feathers were so easily ruffled.

Well, now that the two of them were living together, she would have a chance to find out!

Janet kissed Heather for several seconds, and she went to grab Heather's butt at the same time. She squeezed the round, firm butt cheek hard in her hand as she tasted Heather's saliva on her lips, not because Heather was slobbering, but because she was kissing Heather so hard that she had taken it herself. Heather broke the kiss soon thereafter, spluttering and insisting that she was not just going to let Janet have her way with her. The brunette backed up a couple of steps, separating herself from Heather, then put her hands on her hips and smirked.

"Ooooh, I guess I'm going to have to be extra sneaky, then! Don't think that you can avoid having your face sat on just because you wake up first. I'll have my opportunities," Janet would explain. "And maybe, after a while you'll finally admit that you enjoy it, huh? I guess we'll see!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:03 am

Heather continued to squirm and writhe around a little as Janet kissed her and groped her like that. It was running through her head more and more the sort of living situation that she had gotten herself into now. Janet was certainly going to make sure that Heather never had a dull moment in her own home now. Living in the same room as the girl even, Heather would have to be quite on her guard with this girl.

"A-aha well w-whatever you'll attempt to do I'll be on my guard. Just you wait JAnet. You're gonna find it a really disappointing stay when you realize that you can't get the best of me" She said, snickering a bit.

She went to back away a bit before suddenly pushing forward. She tried to shove Janet by her shoulders and trip her onto her back on the bed, quickly attempting to crawl atop her and pin her wrists down.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:08 pm

Janet really was glad to be living with someone again. Things had been so dull when she was living alone, and any small benefits of living alone were far outweighed by all the wonderful things that she could do now that she was living with Heather. The two of them enjoyed so many of the same things in the ring, and the Native American wrestler was looking forward to finding more interests she shared with her purple-haired friend.

"Disappointing? I don't think that I could ever find this stay disappointing, no matter what you think you're going to try to do to stop me!" Janet would say, laughing as she would give Heather a playful, friendly slap on her butt. "It's going to be fun, no matter what."

Heather began to back away, and Janet would slide her arms away from her friend, figuring that Heather wanted just a little bit of space right now rather than continuing to kiss each other. Heather, however, was running a ploy, something which Janet by no means expected. Suddenly, she felt Heather's hands on her shoulders, throwing her backwards to land on the bed. Janet was surprised by Heather's sudden aggressive posture, and could do nothing before the girl had pinned both of her wrists down. "Nnnh! Tricky...!" Janet would grunt, as she wiggled underneath her friend.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:33 pm

Heather grinned as she got Janet down onto her back. The slap on her butt didn't go unnoticed of course--the second they hit the bed, Heather returned it by slapping JAnet on the side of her thigh, giggling a little at the little surprise that she had pulled on Janet. She shuffled a bit atop the girl, keeping her pinned down as she heard her little exclamation of the position they just got in. Grinning a little, Heather shrugged.

"Now, Janet. You talk a big game, but if you can't even protect yourself from a tackle--I don't see any way that I'll ever end up with any part of your body stuffed into my face." She said, an almost wicked grin on her expression as she squeezed the girl's wrist.

"Oh, and, let me give you this back" She then leaned down, planting her lips onto Janet's--but only doing it teasingly by holding the kiss for only a second before breaking it, pulling up slightly.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:13 am

Heather tried to repay Janet for the slap on her bottom by slapping her on her thigh, but most of her revenge would come in the form of how she pinned Janet down and restrained her, catching her by the wrists to keep her from moving around. Suddenly, Heather's confidenced waxed. Now that she was on top, she felt comfortable taunting Janet and being a bit of a tease herself. Janet smirked and rolled her eyes in exaggerated fashion as her friend spoke. "Oh, like I haven't sat on your face literally for hours before," Janet would say, as she continued to wiggle underneath Heather. "You got me one time, but you won't be able to predict when I'm going to get you, Heather!"

Heather really was more confident while on top, as she actually took the initiative and leaned down to give Janet a kiss. It only lasted for a second, but Heather seemed to be pretty satisfied with it as she pulled her face back up. Janet would sigh and smile as she looked up at Heather, ceasing to wiggle for a moment, as she knew that it would be difficult to escape from this predicament.

"Mmm. You are delicious," Janet would say sensually. "Speaking of delicious, you should either take advantage of this position or we should get some dinner to celebrate." With any luck, she could goad Heather into doing something else and ordering them some dinner, which would really be the best of both worlds.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:25 am

Heather shrugged just slightly at Janet's words. She knew she was right--but she was sure she would change that during her stay....as..impossible as that may seem. "Possibly. You could be right, I MIGHT not be able to predict when you'll lash out at me or when you'll tackle ME down instead." She said, shrugging a little again, shaking her head. "But I'll totally turn it right back around on you and get you back."

She shared that small kiss with her before hearing her next words, biting her lip slightly. She was indeed hungry and a nice dinner would be a good plan. "Hmmm..ok!" She let out, slowly sliding up the girl. She used her thighs to keep her arms pinned down, gripping the girl's head to teasingly push her face into her crotch, humping and grinding atop it before she slid right off, rolling off the bed.

"Let's get dinner then" She said with a huge grin, winking at her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:02 am

Janet couldn't help gut giggle a little at Heather's plan. Jumping on Heather and getting jumped in return? It sounded like a lot of fun, a whole game that the two of them could keep on playing indefinitely, for as long as Janet was living with Heather in her home. "And then I'll get you back for getting me back. I guess it's just a matter of who's on top in the end, huh?"

Her dinner suggestion seemed to be agreeable to Heather, who would get off of Janet—but not before grabbing onto Janet's head and pulling her face right into that warm crotch. "Mmm!" Janet would squeal, before Heather would let her go and roll up onto her feet. Janet would inhale and then follow Heather up onto her feet, giving the purple-haired wrestler a little sultry look before she walked forward and pressed her body right up against Heather's, wrapping her arms around Heather and pressing her chest hard against the chest of her friend, their boobs squashing together.

"Good! I'm hungry!" Janet would say, leaning in close to Heather. "We can order in and eat in our pajamas. I did that a lot when I was living alone, but I think it will be a lot more fun with the two of us together, right?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:06 am

Heather with her teasingwas totally sure she'd catch Janet off guard. She was expecting her to be at least a little flustered before she turned to see Janet following her to her feet right away. She clicked her tongue slightly as she saw that sultry look. She tried to ignore it before Janet wrapped her arms around her again, pushing their breasts together. She winced a little, one eye almost shut as she blushed deeply. She knew how to pull her right out of her cocky dominant attitude so quickly it seemed, her heart racing at the feeling of her breasts mooshing against Janet's, groaning as she squirmed and writhed just a little.

"Y-yeah alright fine. That works for me. I'm sure it'll be nice" She said, nodding her her in confirmation. She averted her eyes a bit, biting her lip. "Wh..what sort of thing would you want to order? I'm...up for anything I suppose"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next