Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 3 Bots

Blue_Snakie, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Janet and Heather's New Roommates Celebration!

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Janet and Heather's New Roommates Celebration! - Page 3 Empty Re: Janet and Heather's New Roommates Celebration!

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:23 am

Janet's heart was beating faster now that Heather had started teasing her back, and even though she kept up her own teasing, she wondered if Heather might be able to feel the somewhat distant thumping of that organ inside Janet's chest as their breasts compacted against each other. The fact that this had now become a game—a game to see which of them could get the better of the other—thrilled the Native American wrestler. Her cheeks were only a faint shade of pink, but she hoped that Heather could push her in the same way that she would be pushing Heather.

As Heather glanced away from her face, Janet would try to follow Heather's face slightly, leaning in and turning her head to the side a small amount so that she could keep the eye contact with her purple-haired new roommate. "Yeah, we wouldn't want to go out! We want to celebrate the fact that we'll be sharing this place from now on, and so it only makes sense to order in, right?" Janet would ask. Besides, after carrying all her stuff over here, she was feeling a little lazy, and wanted to just relax with this evening. "Well, I'm up for anything, too. Something quick and simple would be great. What do you usually like to eat?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Janet and Heather's New Roommates Celebration! - Page 3 Empty Re: Janet and Heather's New Roommates Celebration!

Post by TiefBlau Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:25 am

Heather huffs just a little at Janet as she remained in that same place, leaning and turning her head to keep eye contact with her. She shuffled around a bit, grumbling out before she spoke more about the food. "Mnh..I..don't know..Whatever I'm up for at whatever time I suppose" She responded, shrugging her shoulders at her own thoughts. She darted her eyes around the room, thinking of what sort of thing might be good.

"I mean..Sandwiches or..I dunno..something with chicken..just..something I suppose. I'm not really the pickiest of eaters." She said to her, sticking her tongue out slightly at Janet.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:25 am

Janet laughed, feeling incredibly lighthearted as she played with the easily-embarrassed Heather. The two of them had a lot in common, both physically and when it came to the sorts of moves they most enjoyed employing in battle, but when it came to how easy it was to get under their skin, it was no contest. Heather was one of the easiest girls to embarrass, but that was one of the things which captivated Janet about her. It drew the Lakota to her purple-haired friend and made her want to do all sorts of wonderful things to her. The way Heather shuffled and grumbled like a spoiled kid made Janet want to squeal with glee.

"Well, hey, I'm not a picky eater, either! I guess that bodes well for future dinners here," Janet would say. "Still, it's both cute and a little frustrating how indecisive you are! I should sit on your face and force you to make up yor mind. But..."

Janet would pause and stick out her own tongue. Their faces were close enough that their tongues touched, and Janet wiggled hers back and forth against Heather's for several seconds. Janet giggled as she gave Heather the peculiar tongue-kiss, before pulling back and nodding. "Chicken sandwiches it is, then! I'll go find a menu and place an order. Then we can change into our pajamas and relax." She skipped off towards the front of the apartment, on a hunt for where Heather kept her takeout menus.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:44 am

Heather blushed quite a bit at Janet's suggestion of sitting on her face to force her to make up her mind. She was sure that joke..and that actually happening--would be quite the common thing from now on with the two. She let out a long breath just thinking about it, shuffling around slightly before refocusing on what they were talking about. IT was true she was a little indecisive, was something that she knew was a slight problem with her, but she just shrugged it off a little.

Feeling her meet her tongue with her's though caused her to blush deeply, freezing up a little at Janet wiggling her tongue back and forth like that. Finally, she caught herself, pulling her tongue back into her mouth and shaking her head to refocus herself, her face flaring up a deep red still. "Kh...r-right that works for me then" She said, holding her arms to herself under her chest as she watched Janet move back to the other room. She tilt her head, before realizing what she was doing. "Oh ah--the drawer--over there in the kitchen..There are a few menus there. Grab one out of that. There's a local place around that'd fit for what we want." She said with a nod before moving back into her room.

Letting out a long breath, she stretched herself out a little, planting her hands on her hips. "Mnh...was a good decision.." She said to herself, nodding and smiling a little before she changed out of her clothes,stripping down to just her panties and stockings. She moved over to her drawer, fishing out her dark purple silk pajama shirt and pants. She slipped into her pants before pulling the shirt over her, slipping her arms through and then buttoning up each button--leaving just the top two undone. She jumped onto her bed, lying there sprawled out, her eyes fluttering just a bit as tiredness almost hit her immediately--just letting her eyes rest a little behind her closed lids.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:38 am

Janet figured the menus were in a drawer somewhere in the kitchen, but she didn't even have to worry about figuring out which one as Heather told her exactly where to look. She looked back over her shoulder at the flustered, red-faced Heather and smiled, like a little devil who knew just how bad she was being. "Thanks, sweetie! I'll put in an order and it should be here in no time at all, if I know these sorts of places. Then we can have some fun!"

And by that, of course, she meant that they could wrestle around a bit and sit on each other's faces. But, in truth, she meant the other kind of fun, too. She wanted to chat with Heather and find some more things that they had in common. She might just want to turn on the television and lay around together watching some silly show. They could cuddle for a while and spend a few hours not worrying about trying to outdo each other when it came to sitting on each other's faces. As much as Janet was treating this like a sexy lingerie slumber party, there did come a time when one wanted to focus not only on the sexy, but also on the slumber party.

The brunette found the menu for the restaurant that Heather had described, one which sounded like it served up greasy, sinfully delicious food. Janet ordered a couple of their bigger, more substantial, but also more luxurious chicken sandwiches, figuring that they might as well splurge this once. She ordered two different varieties, figuring they could either each take one or swap halves. Then, with that business taken care of, she retired back to the bedroom where Heather would be waiting for her!

When she returned, though, she found Heather had not only slipped into her cute silk pajamas, but had shut her eyes! Janet started to laugh, but would suddenly rein herself in, stifling her chuckles. Quietly, she crept over to her suitcase, pulling out her pajama shirt. It was a purple T-shirt for a J-Pop band that Janet had taken a liking to in recent years, one several sizes too big for her. She quickly stripped down to her bra, then pulled down her bottoms and tossed them aside as well, standing there in her baggy T-shirt, pink-and-white striped panties, and her white stockings. It was a similar outfit to the one which Heather had worn when she sat on Janet's face after their most recent match, only with brighter colors. Quietly, Janet would tiptoe over to the bed, then put one knee on it. She paused for a moment.

Then, she would swing her other knee over Heather, trying to land her panty-clad ass right on top of the purple-haired girl's face and wiggle it around, giggling as she did so!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:06 am

Heather shuffled around a little on her bed as she waited for Janet to make the order. She clearly wasn't used to the girl being here yet as she had almost totally dropped her guard the minute she hit the bed. She let out a long, nice, relaxed breath as she slid herself around on her bed, finding a nice comfortable position for herself. She had her eyes fully shut, enjoying the warmth and 'safety' of her always comfortable bed--knowing there'd be food and more relaxation in store soon. She was so taken up in her whole relaxation and all that she didn't even notice Janet re-entering her room.

This allowed Janet to go through the motions of changing into just that shirt and panties and tiptoe her way to the bed. As she planted her knee onthe bed and lifted up her leg--Heather's eyes opened just at the right time to see Janet's panty-clad ass coming down upon her face. "Mn--mpnh!?" Heather's eyes widened at the feeling, her face turning a deep red as Janet's ass engulfed her face with the soft feeling of her panties. She squirmed and writhed around underneath her, letting out loud muffled yells and whimpers into her butt. "Mgnhp!! mmpmmh!!! MMPH!!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:53 am

There would come a time when Janet would be presented with the opportunity to sit on an unsuspecting Heather's face, and she wouldn't take it. In fact, she just might pass up a majority of those opportunities during the coming months. It would not be out of lack of interest, but because she knew that a surprise repeated at a regular interval was no surprise. If she only sat on Heather's face every once in a great while, then every time would be a shock for Heather, and every time it happened Janet would probably get a chance to listen to her friend pout cutely over being taken advantage of.

Of course, Janet might not be able to resist such a sweet face. Heather's cheeks were smooth and soft, and her purple hair was fluffy like a cloud. Her features were perfectly shaped to slot right into Janet's ass, or so the Lakota girl might have believed.

Janet felt light and almost delirious as she teased Heather with a nice, round ass clad in pink-and-white striped panties pressing down against her face. She let her flesh mold around Heather's face, cutting off her mouth and nose from oxygen. Heather struggled against her wildly, hollering and whimpering as she received the first facesit of their time living together as roommates. It was not a bad way to commemorate the occasion! Janet stayed on top of Heather for almost a minute, wiggling her cute ass all over Heather's cute face, before she would roll to the side, plopping down onto the bed and letting Heather breathe.

"And how was that?" she would ask impishly, sticking her tongue out at her friend.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed May 18, 2016 12:59 pm

Heather squirmed and writhed underneath Janet- her face a pure red as she was already caught in a facesit from her new roommate. She yelled out into her ass, kicking her legs a bunch as she wiggled it all over her face. She pushed and tapped at Janet's back and thighs a bunch before finally the girl rolled to the side like that, taking her ass from her face and letting Heather get the breaths that she needed.

She gasped in and out for air, her heart pounding hard as she just lie there, staring up at her ceiling. "H-haah--ngh--huah.." She took her breaths in as much as she could, just doing what she could to regain her bearings as she heard Janet's question.

"H-ha...hmph...It..could have been better. W-was a nice try though." She let out, teasing her as much as she could as she rubbed her face a bit. "If you're gonna be trying that as my roommate in some sort of..ongoing competition..you better step up your game a little." She let out, sticking her tongue out back at her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 21, 2016 3:03 am

Janet didn't want to force Heather to pass out tonight, on their first night together as roommates. They had food coming, and she didn't want to get too crazy in the first hour she spent here. As much as she enjoyed teasing Heather and challenging her to see who could get the jump on the other, the truth was that it was only going to exhaust and irritate them both if every single second they shared together in this house was marked by a struggle to see who could plant her cute tush on the other's face. They needed to be able to be relaxed and comfortable around each other.

But, every now and then, doing something like that would make life interesting. And it was so much better than living alone. Janet had missed having someone to sleep with at night, and now, she was once again sharing a living quarters with someone who really made her heart race.

She laughed when Heather tried to tease her about the facesitting she had just received. Seeing as her face was still red and she was still panting, the smugness which Heather tried to create in her voice didn't exactly come across very strongly. Janet would grin and bop Heather's nose with a finger. "Step up my game? You mean, like, make sure to do it completely bottomless next time? I can do that," she would say, turning the teasing right back around. "Hmm...but an ongoing competition? Not a bad idea! Though I don't think you'll be able to put up much of a fight against me, sweetie!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3