Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Janet and Azami's Night Out

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down

Janet and Azami's Night Out - Page 12 Empty Re: Janet and Azami's Night Out

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:56 am

“Is that so?” Janet replied, beginning to get just a little hot and bothered from all of this gratuitous physical contact. “As a matter of fact, I’️ve made that exact same claim many, many times. Maybe we can make a little game out of that, too. I’️ll bet you that you’️ll get drunk tonight before I do. Winner gets to give the loser one command—any sort of command. Humiliating, or sexual…”

She trailed off, nibbling lightly on Azami’️s ear. She wanted to bide her time before revealing her toys, getting the princess nice and excited. Eventually, though, she slid her hand into the purse, closing her hand around one of the toys. “Well, I can think of contests for everything. So let’️s use all three. You get to pick the order. First up…” She pulled out a large, pink, double-ended dildo, and displayed it to Azami with a flourish. “Well, this one is pretty self-explanatory, isn’️t it? First to cum loses.”

She set the two-headed dildo down and brought out the next toy: edible body paint, in a variety of different flavors. “Hey, how about this? Paint each other with it, then try to lick it off…mm.” She licked her lips, imagining the two of them having some fun with that.

“And then, third: look!” Janet giggled, pulling out a collar and leash combo. “We had the same idea! We can put these on each other, and then…oh, I don’️t know. We could do it first-to-cum, like the dildo game. Oh, but here’️s an idea: loser has to agree to be walked like a dog, up and down the hallway in this five-star hotel, completely naked.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:21 am

Azami chuckled at Janet's little taunting. She wanted to see who's going to be drunk first? Obviously Azami wouldn't back down from that. She smiled in agreement.

"Deal~" she said confidently. "Be prepared to receive my command when you're drunk, love~"

The nibbling on her ear made Azami purred softly, but when Janet finally took out her toys, she couldn't really contain her excitement. The pink double ended dildo was tempting. The body paint sounds fun too, though Azami felt a bit awkward imagining them covered in paint, licking at each other. Then Janet pulled out a collar and leash. Azami giggled as she heard the girl's idea. She had to admit, that on the kinky-ness department, her lover never ceased to surprise her.

"Hmm... I'd rather not causing some disturbances for other guests you know..." Azami replied, shrugging. "But if you really wanted it... then I guess we can do that," she smiled.

Azami paused for a bit as she considered all the idea Janet has brought up. She would then pick the double ended dildo and rub the tip onto her lover's crotch teasingly, a mischievous smile on her face.

"Let's play with this one first," she said. "Whoever lose is going to be collared and... I'll tell you about my idea if I win~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:45 am

“Oh, but sweetie, it’️s nearly two o’️clock in the morning,” Janet said, pretending to pout. “There can’️t be more than a handful of other guests still awake…and, once we get to it, that number would be even smaller. Besides—” She paused, biting her fingers coyly, giving Azami a seductive sidelong glance. “That’️s part of the fun. I’️m willing to be seen naked if I lose that game—are you?”

She laughed a bit, knowing that they could cross that bridge when they came to it. For now, Azami had chosen the double-ended dildo, and Janet licked her lips, excited to get this party started. “Sounds good to me, my love. Are you ready to begin?” She grabbed the other end of the dildo and began to rub it lightly across Azami’️s lower lips.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:54 am

"I always prefer privacy myself, sweet Janet-chan~" Azami said as she pinched the girl's chin lightly. "But so be it... A lot of people had already seen me naked during my matches anyways."

Azami began to push the dildo inside her lover's pussy, while letting out a few moans as Janet also rubbed the other end of the toy against her lower lips. The blue haired girl would let the dildo entered her own sex, so she could use her hands to grab Janet's shoulders and began to rock herself back and forth to fuck the girl.

"Mmmh... I can't wait to see you collared like a good pet, love~" Azami cooed teasingly at her lover.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:37 am

“Oh, don’️t get me wrong, my darling Azami,” Janet cooed, running a hand over the Japanese princess’️s warm cheeks. “I prefer privacy, as well. It’️s just a part of human nature, after all. But there’️s something to be said for the, uh…the risk factor of something like this, and how it enhances the competition. That’️s what we do in our AFW matches, after all…humiliate each other in pursuit of victory.”

Janet gasped as Azami began rocking back and forth, forcing the artificial cock in and out of her pussy. Not to be outdone, Janet began making similar motions, trying to force more of the cock into Azami than her lover was forcing into her. She really wanted to win—of course, she also sort of wanted to lose.

“We’️ll see who’️s the pet and who’️s the master when all is said and done, my love,” she moaned.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:52 am

"I understand very well, Janet-chan..." Azami said between her moaning as they continued to fuck each other. "I guess I'll just have to try a bit harder to win then~"

The blue haired girl gasped as she arched her back, letting out another moan as she increased her pace. Not that she mind being walked like a dog down the hallway. There wouldn't be too many people outside their room at this hour after all, though Azami preferred to win this time. She leaned backwards and push her hands against the sofa now to get herself a better support since she was trying to pound the toy deep into Janet's sex.

"Ahh..." Azami moaned again as she felt the dildo was also pushed hard inside her as the result of Janet's movement and her own. "Yess... ouuhh... Janet-chann..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:26 am

“Oh, God!” Janet cried out, as Azami managed to work her end of the dildo like an expert. She almost came right there, but bit her lower lip and managed to soldier through the pure ecstasy of the moment, continuing to rock her hips and drive the other end of the dildo back into the princess’️s womanhood. Her hands dug into the sofa, trying to balance herself so that she could more effectively fuck her lover with the toy.

“Yes…yes…” she moaned. “Fuck me harder, Azami. Harder! Yes!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:20 am

Azami's head was thrown back as she felt Janet pushing the other end of the dildo deep into her womanhood. She moaned and arched her back some more. She was close too, but this time, Azami was determined to make her lover cum first. Azami rocked harder and picked up her pace, trying to dictate the thrusting as much as she could.

"Ahhn... Like this...?" she teased in the middle of her own moaning."C-come on... lover... cum for me...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:45 am

Janet gasped as she felt herself coming closer and closer to the edge. As much as she tried to fight it, it seemed clearer and clearer that Azami was determined to win this round, and that defeating the Japanese princess just wasn’️t in the cards. “I…uh…no…no, you’️ll cum…cum for me!” she quipped back, trying to seem confident, but she knew that this round belonged to her lover.

“Oh…yes…oh, my God!” she yelled, reaching her climax. Her juices spilled out of her womanhood, coating the dildo and dribbling down to stain the sofa. She ceased resisting, collapsing back onto the cushion with several loud moans of pleasure.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:06 am

It only took a few seconds after Janet came for Azami's own juices to flow out her sex. She let out a long drawn moan as she rode past the edge, before slumped on the sofa as well. Azami breathed in and out rather heavily, looking at her lover with a delighted smile as she managed to win a round over her this time.

"Haah... Now that what's I call close..." she exhaled and chuckled. "But this time you're mine... Oh, wait, you already are~" she laughed softly.

Azami took her time to recover from the climax before she slipped off the sofa and took the collar and leash. With a teasing smile she put the collar on Janet's neck and held her lover's chin between her thumb and index finger.

"Look at you... So cute and lovely like that..." she cooed before lightly scratching the girl's chin. "Would you rather be walked outside, now, sweetie? Cause I'd rather keep you all to myself here..." Azami stuck her tongue at her lover as her other hand brushed the lower lips of Janet gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next