Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Photoshoot: Janet and Anja

2 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Photoshoot: Janet and Anja - Page 6 Empty Re: Photoshoot: Janet and Anja

Post by Harrier Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:21 am

Anja initially giggled when Janet purred, but this quickly turned into a soft moan when the girl went to work at her panty in a very seductive way, drawing them slowly down but revealing nothing, intending to sweetly torture her as it seemed. A very intriguing approach to the Blonde, making her instantly more anxious of the situation.
"...Aah...Something you want to get used too, huh? Maybe we can arrange something soon... "
In a rather submissive position as she now was in, unexpected of course from the vantage point, her hand would attempt to move a little lower to the neck instead of just having her hands in the hair of the other girl to caress both.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:25 pm

Janet could feel in Anja’️s subtle body language that she was getting anxious, getting excited. Janet would keep on pulling on Anja’️s panties, but did not speed up at all, wanting to really heighten the suspense as she pulled the underwear down. She pulled it down in the back, baring Anja’️s ass, and then pulled the fabric tight against Anja’️s pussy to highlight her delicious cameltoe. “Mmmm…” Janet would purr again, as she felt Anja’️s hands run through her hair and then run down her neck.

“I think we should arrange something…we should arrange to spend a lot more time together,” Janet would say, speaking the words into Anja’️s pussy, letting her breath wash over the blonde’️s sex. “I can’️t believe that Natasha was keeping you under wraps…I would’️ve loved to become acquainted much, much earlier.”

At last, Janet would pull the other wrestler’️s panties down all the way to her knees, revealing Anja’️s full nakedness to herself and to the cameras. With a big grin, Janet would then slide the panties down all the way and pulled them off of Anja’️s legs, tossing them over to the side before sliding her hands back up Anja’️s legs to cradle her hips.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:56 pm

"I go to admit, you make this really difficult for me. And Natasha, yeah, we are friends, but she is not my secretary."
Anja could not suppress a little shiver after her panty had finally come down with her upper body bending slightly forward so that her butt would stick out so that Janet would not be directly at her sex. A little measure of caution and control that hopefully nobody would turn against her as she was only trying to save the shoot.

"Hey, champion! My eyes are up here, not down there... "
She yelled with a played ruffle in her voice before stemming her fists into her sides after a step with the left leg to show how agitated she was by this daring move of the Lakota.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:25 pm

“I’️ve made my choice…” Janet would say, snickering as she would continue to stare at Anja’️s snatch, glad that she finally had a chance to get acquainted with it in an up close and personal fashion. She wouldn’️t touch Anja’️s pussy, not yet, but her face hovered close enough that she could smell the lovely scent of Anja’️s womanhood.

Anja seemed to be getting a little agitated, though, and so, with a reluctant sigh which would wash over the blonde’️s pussy, Janet would get back up onto her feet, glancing to the photographer for a second, then looking back to Anja. “Okay, sweetie,” Janet would say, scanning her photoshoot partner. Anja was now completely naked except for her golden raven necklace. “You look good. So, now…” She would take a step back and spread her arms, inviting Anja to finish stripping her.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:11 pm

"What a cocky little beast you are! Ok then..."
Anja could not resist a laughter, the kind of humor sat very well with her, grinning widely from all that chattering.

Sliding down on the body of Janet where she could taste the smooth skin of the other girl while her hair could slightly dance over the same parts after her face had left it, one of her hands would trail upwards, through the breasts and to the throat where she would lightly grab at the other girl until she had caught the panty in her line of sight.
"Looks like I always have to be prepared when I am around you as it seems. Well, that promises to be fun in any way."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:27 am

Janet was glad that Anja had enjoyed her joke. The blonde’️s body language had said she was somewhat agitated as Janet teased her about pulling down her panties, but she was obviously having fun, and that made Janet even giddier than she already had been. She spread open her arms, ready and waiting for Anja to strip her panties off and leave her with nothing save for her own silver necklace.

Janet would giggle and shift her weight back and forth as Anja’️s face and hair slid down her body. “Heehee…that tickles,” Janet would murmur as Anja’️s face slid down between her breasts and over her tummy until she found Janet’️s panties. At the same time, Anja reached high up with one of her hands to lightly grab onto Janet’️s throat. The Lakota was surprised by that move, but would not make any move to stop Anja as the blonde would do the work she needed to do.

“Mmmmm…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:23 am

"Oh, really? A little tickle won´t hurt I guess."
The Blonde replied warmly before moving her fingers around the throat of the Lakota a little bit, to explore her skin and throat area with them, leaving really tiny scratches on her way with the tips of her fingernails.

Her free hand would move over the back of Janet in a random pattern before she would lean forward to grab the band of the panty with her teeth, moving it from left to right like a predator moving a chunk of meat around in its mouth. Taking a little time would surely not hurt anybody here...

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:39 am

Janet would stand still and wait for Anja to strip her. First, the blonde played with Janet’️s neck, playing with the Lakota’️s skin, making her gasp as she felt some small shortness of breath as those fingers danced and scratched across her sensitive, vulnerable neck. It was quite the exciting feeling, and was wholly unexpected.

Then, Anja began to get to work. She reached forward with her mouth and grabbed ahold of the elastic band of Janet’️s panties, tugging on it with her teeth, back and forth, left and right, beginning to very slowly pull it down. Janet gasped and her eyes widened a little. She felt Anja’️s chin press briefly against her pussy, rubbing it just a tiny bit and sending shocks through Janet’️s crotch. She shifted her weight back and forth, trying to contain her excitement.

“Oh, you…” she murmured.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:56 pm

There would have been a lot of very witty replies at this point, but with a mouth full and busy, Anja would shake a little more from side to side for an answer instead while she would slowly remove the panty from the legs of the champion until it would fall off all alone and she could make her way up the body of the other girl again in the same way she had also went down on it.

"So, now we are both naked. And it´s your turn for a pin..."
She said, anxiously looking and slightly shivering from the emotion running through her body while they were pressed together closely.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:39 am

Anja took her time pulling down Janet’️s panties, forcing the Lakota wrestler to simply stay still and wait to be stripped completely naked. She kept on wiggling a little bit, shifting her weight a little bit, as Anja’️s mouth worked on her panties, pulling back and forth on the waistband for well over a minute, tickling the Native American’️s privates until, finally, the panties would fall down, and Janet would step out of them. She smiled and gazed into Anja’️s eyes as the blonde stood back up and pressed their naked bodies together.

“That’️s right…we’️re both naked now…” Janet would muse. “I can’️t help but wonder…what do you think of getting a little saucy? Say…hentai holds? It seems to me that nothing would be more spectacular for the final two months of this calendar than two naked girls combining both pain and pleasure for a truly marvelous display.” She wrapped her arms around Anja again and hugged her tightly. “So, what do you think? I promise I won’️t get too dirty while the cameras are still shooting…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next