Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Aoi's challenge (open)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Aoi s Challenge - Aoi's challenge (open) Empty Aoi's challenge (open)

Post by dragonswill Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:34 am

Standing in the middle of the ring wearing a blue skirt and white shirt donning her favorite thigh high blue stocking and black sneakers, Absolutely by Nine days boomed out of the speakers, and Aoi waved to the crowd holding her Kawaii championship belt over her shoulder instead of around her waist. Calling for a microphone Aoi wanted to say something as she thought on how she would say what she had on her mind since the Microphone was taking a while to get to her. Tapping her lip Aoi had a small blush on her face her shyness was starting to creep on her as she gulped. Once the microphone came she held it her hand was shaking but she soon gain control as she took a deep breath.
"H-H-hello ....e-everyone!" She said her voice shaky at first but she had a smile "My name is Aoi Fukiwara.... I'm not one to talk but i just wanted to say this to all the other Kawaii that are out there." she turned to the entrance to the Arena.

"I issue three that's right three challenges to any three of you to a match of your choice!"she yelled out with her best fierce looking face that was still cute somehow. "Yes three Challenges to three of my fellow Kawaii's to a match of their choice..."she took a breath " But I must say this It wont be for my title that is up to the people in the office to decide. and the matches must be at three different times, I don't think it would be fair if i had to fight back to back and you get a easy win out of me that way."Aoi added "So what do my Fellow Kawaii's say, are any three of you up to take me on? First come first serve."Aoi looked to the entrance waiting for someone to come out and accept her challenge, Holding her microphone.

Back to top Go down

Aoi s Challenge - Aoi's challenge (open) Empty Re: Aoi's challenge (open)

Post by Tatyina Thu May 08, 2014 8:26 pm

The lights dimmed and saucy music began to play over the loudspeaker. It heralded the arrival of the self proclaimed Burlesque Queen of the kawaii, Ofé️lia Castro herself. She appeared with her usual swagger. In one hand, she had a sniffer of cognac and in the other she had a cigar. She stopped at the entrance ramp and basked in the catcalls, flashing seductive glances at the crowd before she sauntered her way don't to the ring.

She eased into the ring and stopped a distance from Aoi. She dipped her cigar into her sniffer and took a puff, blowing a ring into the air before she continued to step forward. She walked a slow circle around Aoi, glancing her up and down until she stopped in front of her. she handed her glass to the referee who traded it for a microphone.

Ofé️lia winked at Aoi and lifted the microphone. "So, it looks like we got a new sheriff in town? Well, suga, let me be the first to say hello." Ofé️lia leaned forward and put a finger on the girl's belt and ran it down in a seductive manner. "You've got the chops to run this town, darlin?" Ofé️lia chuckled. "How many girls are lookin for that gold of yours, dear?" Ofé️lia leaned back, pushing her breasts forward, showing off cleavage to Aoi as she put the cigar against her lips and puffed a sultry plume of smoke into the air.

"Let me tell you somethin, suga. Ol' Ofé️lia runs this town and she doesn't need a fancy belt for it. However, it's too tempting to show you that yu don't have it where it counts."

Ofé️lia walked around to Aoi's backside and then gave the kawaii's butt a quick but firm swat. "You're out of your gord, takin on any match, darlin. You wouldn't last one minute in a hentai match with me."

Ofé️lia grinned and held out one finger as she grinned at Aoi. She took a puff from her cigar and blew a ring of smoke at Aoi's face.

Last edited by 445 on Thu May 08, 2014 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu May 08, 2014 11:39 pm

Aoi looked onto the entrance of the arena patiently waiting for someone to come and accept her challenge, she wondered who would be the first one to show up not knowing all the Kawaii's she hoped it would be someone that would give be a tough customer. As soon as the Burlesque Queen of the kawaii showed up, It took a bit for Aoi to figure out who she was but then remember seeing one of her matches, happy someone showed up at least Aoi stared Ofelia down with a bit of a smile as she watch the other kawaii say what she had to say.

Seeing Ofelia's chest Aoi wasn't threaten much as she would do her best not to jump form the swat on her butt and would simply push her chest into the Burlesque Queen of the Kawaii. " Is that a Challenge sweetcakes?" Aoi asked looking into the fellow kawaii's eyes as she thought that she could take her in hentai match. Holding the microphone to her lips "Okay then your on, and I'll be sure to make your pussy quiver form pleasure I give it." Aoi said in her best confident manor. Moving the Microphone down to stare down Ofelia and push her breast into the other Kawaii's pair more, trying to show she not one to back down easily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 09, 2014 9:07 am

Ofé️lia gasped at Aoi. Whether it was from the nickname or the breast to breast contact, it was hard to say for sure. Still, the caramel colored Brazilian didn't budge. She leaned forward, letting her bigger, more exposed pair mushroom around Aoi's.

"Sweetcakes?" Ofé️liaraised a queer brow at the blue haired girl. "Darlin, I do the sweet talkin' round here. You just stick to playin princess. Remember, you're in the presence of royalty. The sauciest kind there is." Ofé️lia smirked and took a puff of her cigar.

"I admire your confidence, suga, but I can feel those girls of yours quaking with fear against mine. It's makin me slippery downstairs, darlin." Ofé️lia chuckled and then stared at Aoi. "But since you're the champ, dear, as well as so confident in making me gush like ol' Faithful, why don't you go head and pick the match type? I'd hate embarrass the 'champ' because she couldn't hold herself in a one fall match. I've made plenty of girls much better than you beg me to fuck them. I'll be able to handle any challenge your purdy lil brain can think up, suga." Ofé️lia smiled at Aoi sweetly, feeling her nipples start to harden with the contact against Aoi's boobs.

Last edited by 445 on Sat May 10, 2014 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sat May 10, 2014 8:54 pm

THis was pretty interesting.

Momo stood backstage, watching from a TV monitor, seeing the tension in he ring. Aoi had offered up a free challenge to anyone who was willing to have a match with her, and almost immediately, that caramel beauty had accepted the challenge. Personally, Momo had no clue who either of them were. All she could really tell was that one of them was the champ, and the other was... spicy to say the least.

Momo had only just started here at the AFW. Her first day even. She hadn't even been to the gym yet. Sh only came today to scout the place out. But seeing what was going on... this was the perfect chance! What better chance did she have to make a name for herself and get back on stage than to go out there right now and accept this open challenge? It was like it was meant to happen! The young, blue haired idol, adorned in her white top and blue, jean skirt, wasted no time.

She went to one of the staff backstage, asking for a mic, which he thankfully had nearby. Mic in hand, she pushed out onto the stage. She didn't have music like these two did (yet) but she would make her presense known.

"HEY! I want in! I'll take you on! Right here! Me!" Momo called, holding the mic up and waving down the ramp as she lightly jogged toward the ring. The arena was GIGANTIC. And the crowd... so much bigger than any crowd she had performed for int he past. It sent a nervous shiver up her spine. But it was such a thrill. Just like the good old days.

The idol hastily slid into the ring and stood a distance from the other two, a little out of breath after being in such a hurry. "Yes... ME! I'll fight you!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat May 10, 2014 9:17 pm

Ofé️lia was surprised by the sudden yelling. Of course she had expected others to take up Aoi's challenge but she also expected that they'd be herladed by music and that they'd be polite enough to wait their turn. Momo's sudden outburst had the lusty Brazilian turning just to gaze at her, her breasts dipping so that they slid into each other's valley's while Ofé️lia's body was turned.

Well, I'll be suffragette." Ofé️lia mused under her breath as the spunky rookie stood breathless before them. She looked back to Aoi and blinked before stepping away from the kawaii champ and maneuvering herself so she was equidistant from the two blue haired cuties.

"Someone tryin ta play a trick on 'ol' Ofé️lia?" She said raising an eyebrow. "Because, I'm seein' double, suga's." Ofé️lia then chuckled to herself. "Well, it's not a bad thing at all." She mused as she took a puff from her cigar and blew a ring of smoke into the air.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed May 14, 2014 1:32 am

Aoi looked at Ofelia pressing her breast more into the caramel Kawaii, she had to admit this Ofelia person would be tough as she thought on the match types to beat the Kawaii in she looked to her side to where the yelling was coming form to see what she thought could be her double. Her eyes went wide looking at the other blue hair girl be for shaking her head and would glance at Ofelia at her comment, "No trick here I'm just a surprise as you are sweet-cakes" Aoi said befor walking over to the other blue hair girl "Okay then what match type do you have in mind?" she asked.

She looked at the other blue haired girl for a little bit be for turning back to Ofelia "and sweety why don't me and you have a endurance sex queen match!." she called out to Ofelia, after she had some thought on the matches.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu May 15, 2014 7:11 pm

Ofé️lia nearly had a heart attack when Aoi chose the match type. Her green eyes widened and she suddenly found a deep blush on her cheek as she fanned herself off. "Oh, my..." She purred as she looked over her. There was no possible way Aoi could win in THAT sort of match! She didn't know whether to laugh or cream herself right there.

The lusty Brazilian took a moment to collect herself before slipping next to the blue haired doppelgangers. She reached out her hand and cupped one cheek each and gave them hearty, sensual rubs. "You mean, the two of you Vs. ol' Ofé️lia in an Endurance Sex Queen match, right darlin? Because I think a match like that might make me cum a lil right now." Ofé️lia then exhaled a throaty moan.

Last edited by 445 on Thu May 15, 2014 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Fri May 16, 2014 5:33 am

Momo, after her energetic geeting to her fellow wrestler's, she was greeted by... looks of suprise. She should have expected it. She did kind of just run out here, yelling like a loony. But it was fun! Plus now she had their attention, and from the look of it, her first match sometime soon!

Momo looked to the one who was issuing the challenge, Aoi. It was almost like looking in a mirror. The two of them were virtually identical! Save for a few differences here and there, someone could easily mistake one of them for the other... That's kind of awesome!

Looking over to the caramel beauty, Momo had to try and not blush. She was a sight to behold, no doubt about it. And she had confidence about her that just... intimidated her. She was glad she wasn't the one who issed the challenge. She would hate to have to go against this girl in her first match.

When Aoi asked her what kind of match she wanted, Momo didn't really know what to say. She didn't really know too much about what kind of matches they held here. She was honestly thinking that it could just be a normal match. But then Ofelia seemed to have other plans. Once the brazillian's hand cupped her cheek, she blushed bright red. She really was intimidating... But not as intimidating as her proposal for a two vs one match. That... didn't sound like a bad idea.

"W-well, why don't we do that!" Momo shouted into her mic, throwing one hand up in excitement. "Only one thing! ........ What is a Sex Queen match...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 16, 2014 5:49 am

Ofé️lia's eyes sparkled at Momo's eagerness for her proposal. However, it was quickly followed bu an overwhelming amount of of absurdity! The caramel cutie laughed heartily, slipping her hand off of Aoi's butt and pressing it against her ample chest. She gave Momo's cheek another playful squeeze and leaned forward so her lips pressed against Momo's ear.

"It's a match where you two they and fuck me until I can't go anymore and I try and do the same tot he two of you, suga.' She cooed and flicked her tongue to lick Momo's ear before pulling away. Sh gave Momo's butt a slap and then curled her arms in and folded them under her chest. "Well, champ." She said to Aoi. "I know you wanted yourself a lil gauntlet style shindig but I'm not one to deny the girl when she's set her heart to it. I'd say it's your call, darlin."

Ofé️lia then turned and winked at Momo. "If she's still up for it, 'course."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next