Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Claire vs. Kagami III

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Claire vs. Kagami III - Page 5 Empty Re: Claire vs. Kagami III

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:10 am

“But you didn’️t say it properly!” Claire retorted loudly. She was about to start spewing insults at Kagami again, but she managed to catch herself right before she launched into the tirade, and, with a couple of deep breaths, she managed to calm herself down. She was going to be the reasonable one in this argument. “You only said you were sorry because you wanted to avoid a nasty, unpleasant match—the exact sort of match that this turned out to be,” she explained, trying to sound calm, collected, and patient. “You didn’️t really mean it. You can’️t be sorry unless you are sorry for something, and you said yourself that you don’️t know what you’️re even apologizing for.”

She paused for a moment to let that sink in, then continued: “If you can tell me what you were trying to apologize for, then maybe I won’️t beat you up quite as badly as I was going to. I’️m still going to do whatever I need to to win the match, but maybe we can finish this without me having to resort to breaking your pussy.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:15 am

Kagami flinched a little as Claire yelled out and Kagami thought she was going to be hit again but it seemed that Claire was going for a more peaceful route. "I am sorry. I am sorry that the match ended that way and that you got hit on the head and that i should have contacted you sooner. But i think you should say your sorry for being so mean and calling me a cheater." Kagami said as she really didn't want Claire to attack her crotch again as Kagami didn't know if she could take the pain anymore.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:34 pm

Claire shook her head vigorously. “No, no, no. You’️re still not getting it. You’️re apologizing for things that didn’️t involve you. You didn’️t hit me on the head, so there’️s no reason for you to apologize for that—that stupid little twit who bonked me with her microphone should apologize for that. What you need to apologize for is what you actually did. That is, exploiting an obviously unfair situation so that you could win the match. In other words, cheating. I need you to use that word if you want me to accept your apology.”

After taking a deep breath, Claire would continue: “And I’️m not going to apologize for either of those things. The first one because you’️ve been attacking my crotch at least as frequently as I’️ve been attacking yours, and the second because you did cheat. Even if you didn’️t violate the letter of the law, you violated the spirit of it. A match that was intended to be a contest between you and I—testing your body against mine—was altered by outside forces, and instead of waiting for that irregularity to be cleared up, you exploited it for a cheap, cheap victory.” She huffed angrily. “Now, if you apologize correctly, maybe I can find something to apologize for. But I’️m not getting off of you until you do. And maybe…” She would pause, smile a little, then, without warning, bring her open palm down hard on Kagami’️s rear end, giving the former champion a painful spank that she bet would redden the butt beneath those pajamas. “…maybe I should punish you for being so bad.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:21 am

Kagami struggled a little in Claire's grasp as the girl explained why her apology wasn't enough "I am sorry it happened but you would have done the exact same thing and don't lie to me saying you would have waited for me to recover. We were both lost in the heat of the moment and by the time i realized what had happened the damage had been done. All i realized at the time was that you were thrown off of your game and that i had a chance to win. If the roles had been reversed you would have wedgied me until you won." Kagami said as she did her best to make Claire understand her side "But at least if the roles were reversed i would not have been a bitch by cheapshotting me and running away. I would have forgiven you." Kagami said as her eyes teared up this time but not due to the pain.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:25 am

“I wouldn’️t have done what you did,” Claire responded concisely. “It wasn’️t fair at all. I’️m surprised it wasn’️t against the rules, but I guess they don’️t really mind cheating in this league.” She sighed, shifting her weight a little, but still keeping herself atop Kagami, not wanting to give the former champion a chance to escape or, worse yet, reverse their positions. If that happened, Claire still didn’️t trust Kagami not to try something underhanded.

“And, sure, I punched you in the crotch. Anyone else in my position would have done the same thing, because what you did was fundamentally Not Fair.” She spoke the last two words slowly and deliberately, letting the other kawaii girl hear the capitalization which gave them added emphasis, added meaning. “In Olympic-style wrestling, do you think you could have gotten away with something like that? No. You couldn’️t have. You only got away with it because AFW is an entertainment company first and a wrestling federation second. Sometimes I wonder why I came over here to join it, anyway…” She sighed.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:46 am

Kagami just couldn't win with Claire as the girl refused to listen to her and she kept thinking in her high and mighty attitude. "You would have done the same thing." Kagami said as she couldn't believe that she was still trying to lay all the blame on her. "I said i was sorry but you just won't except it. I have said sorry over and over but you just won't get off your high horse and accept it." Kagami said as she would try to free herself from beneath Claire as she was tired of being blamed for everything that went wrong between the two of them. "This whole match is your fault as you are being a complete bitch. We could have had a friendly match. I wanted a friendly match but you just won't let the past go. You just have to keep calling me a cheater even after i apologized."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:16 pm

Claire was ready to keep arguing, but she knew that it was not going to be of any use. Kagami would keep taking them in circles, and Claire didn’️t want to have to keep rehashing the problem over and over and over again. It was exhausting. Her mouth was sore from all the talking. “You know what? I’️m done talking to you. I’️m in control, so why give up the opportunity to finish you off just to give you a chance to mouth off? You know what I want to hear.”

She closed her mouth with an audible click of her teeth, making it plain that she was not going to talk anymore. Now, she would focus completely on winning the match. She needed to score five points to win, and so far, she didn’️t have any. Neither did Kagami—they had been too busy punching each other to earn points in any of the ways prescribed by the rules—but that was beside the point. Claire was going to start going for the win, starting right now. Keeping her weight on Kagami so that the girl couldn’️t get up, Claire would try to wiggle herself around to face the opposite direction so that she could plant her butt on Kagami’️s face, going for two points via a facesit pin.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:31 am

Kagami still couldn't believe that Claire refused to listen to her and accept her apology but before Kagami could say anything else Claire's behind ended up on her face. Kagami immediately began to squirm and thrash beneath Claire as her hands would weakly slap at Claire's thighs in an attempt to get the girl off of her. Kagami knew this was part of the match and she was glad that Claire wasn't punching her crotch anymore but Kagami didn't want to lose to Claire especially after all that has happened between the two of them. So in a last ditch effort Kagami would open her mouth to try and bite Claire's butt through her bottoms.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:11 am

Claire grunted with each slap that connected with her thighs, but the American schoolgirl refused to budge. She just wiggled her rear end tauntingly, grinding it against Kagami’️s face in an effort to thoroughly humiliate the former champion. Maybe a little embarrassment would give her a bit of perspective on this whole dispute. With the slaps having little to no effect, Claire assumed that Kagami would be out of options. She underestimated her opponent’️s resourcefulness, however—although, admittedly, she probably should have seen this coming, based on how their first match went. She felt her opponent’️s teeth trying to sink into her butt cheek, and gave a startled cry.

“Stop it!” Claire demanded, balling her hand up into a fist and pounding on Kagami’️s side. Thankfully, the thick material of her pajamas was protecting her from any serious injury, but it still hurt a lot. “Stop it!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:59 am

Kagami could not help but blush as Claire wiggled her ass on her face. Kagami wanted nothing more than to get Claire off of her face and she she bite down all Kagami could hope for was that Claire would get off of her face. However, Kagami was forced to let go of her bite when the air was knocked out of her lungs when Claire punched her hard in the side. Kagami was in a bad position but Kagami refused to tap or submit to Claire even if it meant that she was forced to remain under Claire's ass until she passed out.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next