Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Claire vs. Kagami III

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Claire vs. Kagami III - Page 3 Empty Re: Claire vs. Kagami III

Post by Daaharu Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:07 am

Claire’️s punch managed to stun Kagami, and, as the former champion rolled to her side clutching at her face, the American schoolgirl would bounce up onto her knees, fire burning in her eyes as she would follow Kagami, trying to throw herself on top of her former friend and pin her down against the mattress. Claire would grab at the other kawaii girl’️s shoulders, her fingers digging into the material of Kagami’️s pajama onesie.

“I’️m going to be just fine when this match is over, bitch! You’️re the one who’️s going to be messed up!” she yelled, shaking Kagami violently. “Why can’️t you just apologize right, huh? You were almost there when you came in here, but then you backed off of it and I just can’️t understand why! Don’️t you get that we could’️ve had a regular match instead of…of this?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:49 pm

Kagami was still holding her face in pain when Claire pinned her to the bed. Kagami quickly closed her legs as she was expecting another low blow from Claire but when her opponent started to shake her Kagami was taken completely off guard. Kagami then heard Claire start to well at her about the apology and why couldn't Kagami just apologize right. "I did apologize right but then you just disregarded it and started to insult me. I came into this match hoping we could be friends again but you just couldn't let it go." Kagami yelled back at Claire as she squirmed beneath Claire trying to get free before Claire started to attack her again.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:23 pm

Claire scowled as Kagami tried to rationalize her failure to make a proper apology once again. “You came in here and said you were sorry,” Claire hissed, “which was good, I guess. But then when I asked you what you were sorry for, you didn’️t know.” She gribbed Kagami’️s shoulders tighter and gave her another shake, hitting the former champion against the soft mattress. “Do you understand how that could be an issue? Huh? If you’️re sorry, you need something to be sorry for! And you know damn well what it is you should be sorry for!”

She let go of one of Kagami’️s shoulders and, her anger reaching a boiling point, backhanded the girl across the face, trying to slap some sense into her so that maybe, just maybe, they could have a normal sort of kawaii match rather than a crotch-destroying brawl.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:31 pm

Kagami continued to squirm beneath Claire as Claire continued to shake Kagami and smack her against the soft mattress. "I said i was sorry for kicking your pathetic ass but you just couldn't accept it and you had to be a bitch." Kagami said right before she was back handed by Claire. Kagami's head snapped to the side but then she looked back at Claire with fire in her eyes. "I wanted to have a normal match but you didn't want that. You wanted to be a bitch and be all mean even after i tried to be nice and apologize. But you couldn't accept that. You had to punch me in the crotch and start this whole thing off." Kagami said as she remained trapped beneath Claire. "Why can't you just accept my apology and let us be friends again. This is all your fault."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:30 am

“You were just trying to weasel your way out of taking responsibility for your actions, you stupid little tramp!” Claire screamed back, getting right up in Kagami’️s face as she let loose with that loud howl. “You don’️t apologize fornothing! That’️s just stupid! If you’️re going to apologize, apologize for something you did!”

She leaned down and pressed her forehead and nose into Kagami’️s, staring right into her bitter foe’️s eyes with virtually no space separating them. “Seriously! Why won’️t you just get it over with? No one watching out there is going to think any less of you, and obviously I’️m not going to think less of you for it! All you need to do is admit that you’️re sorry for cheating and maybe the two of us can be friends!” She gripped Kagami’️s shoulders tighter and tighter, pressing the former champion deeper into the plush mattress. “And I would much rather be friends than enemies! This is fucking crazy! Do you understand me!?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:50 pm

Kagami had to wince as Claire's grip on her shoulders wad really starting to hurt and as Claire moved close to her face Claire would see the pain and worry in Kagami's eye. "Crazy, crazy, why don't you look at yourself. You are the one who won't let this go. You are the one who had to punch me in the crotch after that match and you are the one who punched me in the crotch first in this match. I wanted to have a normal match but you had to go all crazy on me and turn it into what it is now." Kagami said as she moved her hands to Claire's wrists to try and pry them off of her shoulders as the pain was really starting to get to Kagami.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:36 am

“I punched you in the crotch back then and just now because you totally fucking deserved it!” Claire screamed. “And let’️s not forget that you hardly even blinked before punching my crotch right back! Don’️t act like it’️s some terrible, horrible thing that I’️m doing to you—you’️ve been doing the exact same thing to me!”

When Kagami brought her hands up to her shoulders to try to pry Claire’️s hands away, the schoolgirl would let her do just that. Keeping the hold on Kagami’️s shoulders wasn’️t really very important. The former champion wasn’️t exactly going anywhere right now. There were better uses for her hands, anyway.

“I was ready to have a normal match, too, you stupid, stupid whore!” Claire hissed, delivering another back-handed slap to Kagami’️s cheek. “You couldn’️t say those three fucking words, huh? You couldn’️t even say ‘because I cheated?’️ You already had the ‘I’️m sorry!’️ Come on! What was so fucking hard about saying what you were sorry for, huh? What did you think you were apologizing for, huh?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:52 pm

Kagami's head snapped to the side again as Claire slapped her across the cheek. "Stop slapping me." Kagami would yell out before reaching up to grab Claire's hair so she could pull Claire's face close for a brutal headbutt. "Why should i apologize again? You are the one being the complete bitch to me. You are the one who just can't let things go." Kagami said as she would try to get away from Claire so she could recover and clear her head. "And i knew what i was apologizing for. I was apologizing for taking advantage of a bad situation. But i never cheated, it was not my fault that girl hit you. I had nothing to do with it. If i had realized what had happened to you sooner maybe i would have stopped but i saw my chance to win and i took it. You would have done the exact same." Kagami said as she glared at Claire with fire in her eye.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:51 am

“Gaaah!” Claire cried out as Kagami rammed their foreheads together. Stunned, the American schoolgirl would flop off of her opponent and onto her side, giving Kagami the opportunity to get up and scramble away from her. Cursing, Claire would turn herself over onto her hands and knees, before lifting herself up into a kneeling position so that she could stare her enemy down once again.

“Taking advantage of a bad situation?” Claire repeated, her lips curling back into a nasty snarl. “Now you’️re just talking around it just to make me angry! Come on, you’️ve gotten this far, so why don’️t you just say you cheated, huh? That’️s pretty much what you just did, anyway! You took advantage of a bad situation that made it an unfair fight! You knew that it was unfair! You took advantage of it, and so it became something other than a direct contest of your strength against mine! And that’️s called cheating!”

She would carefully lift herself to her feet on the bed so that she could look down imposingly on the other black-haired kawaii girl. She would jab a finger accusingly at Kagami and scream, a little childishly: “Say it! Say it! Saaaaaaaaay it! Or else I’️m going to beat you until you can’️t remember your own name!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:36 pm

Kagami couldn't believe that Claire was so adamant about her cheating and the more Claire shouted at Kagami the more Kagami wanted to shout back. "Stop saying i cheated. I did not cheat. You are just angry i beat you and you are just trying to think of excuses to justify the cheap shot you hit me with." Kagami said as she pointed back at Claire. "You couldn't beat me in that match and you will not beat me here." Kagami said as she carefully watched Claire as Kagami did not want to be punched in the crotch again.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next