Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Claire vs. Kagami III

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Claire vs. Kagami III - Page 2 Empty Re: Claire vs. Kagami III

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:40 am

“I’️m not going to stop calling you a cheater until you admit that you are a cheater,” Claire replied, scowling at her former sort-of friend and current number one enemy. As Kagami lunged at her, Claire would throw herself forward, as well, keeping herself from being pinned by the Japanese girl, though she did sustain another slap to her face. Infuriated, her cheek reddening, Claire would slap Kagami back this time, trying to share the pain and release some frustration at the same time.

“Just try to beat me!” Claire challenged. “I beat you in the only fair match we’️ve had, even though you bit my pussy. I’️m going to beat you again, and, just so you know, I am not going to hold anything back.” She would lean forward, pressing her forehead against Kagami’️s, her eyes locked on those of the former champion in a tense staring contest. “Whenever you’️re ready to really apologize, just let me know, and maybe I’️ll ease up a little on you.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:23 am

Kagami's head snapped to the side as Claire slapped her back "I am not a cheater. You are just a sore loser." Kagami said as she pressed her forehead against Claire's "And i am not going to hold back either. I am going to prove i am better than you." Kagami said as she would try to throw a punch directly into Claire's stomach in an effort to take the lead over her semi rival/former friend.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:37 pm

“Good luck trying,” Claire retorted, pushing her head forward against Kagami’️s, trying to force the other kawaii girl back. She had completely forgotten about the cameras on the walls, which were recording their feud for millions to enjoy at home. Right now, she was focused only on forcing Kagami to admit that she had done something wrong, by way of a fierce beating.

As if responding to an invisible bell, Claire would suddenly bring her hands up, ready to lock up and show Kagami that she was stronger. Kagami, however, did not seem too interested in a test of strength, and instead threw a punch that connected solidly with Claire’️s soft belly. “Hnnn!” the American schoolgirl groaned, her breath puffing against Kagami’️s face as they pressed their foreheads together. Claire’️s eyes narrowed at her foe. “I hope you didn’️t think that those footie pajamas would protect you from…this!” she yelled, before shaping her hand into a claw and slamming it into Kagami’️s crotch, trying to inflict some pain even though the thick material of the girl’️s nightwear got in the way.

“You look really stupid in those pajamas, too,” Claire added angrily.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:57 am

Kagami felt her fist sink into Claire's stomach and she smiled "Take that." Kagami would say as her attack seemed to catch Claire off guard "I hope your ready for more." Kagami managed to say before she heard Claire's words. "Protect me from whAAAAAAHHHHH!" Kagami screamed out as Claire went straight for her crotch and began to claw at her crotch. Kagami's outfit provided some protection but it still was very painful. "So you want to play like that?" Kagami said as she struggled with the pain. "Two can play at that game." Kagami would say as her next punch would be aimed at Claire's crotch "And you look even more stupid than me in those pajamas."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:55 pm

Claire’️s stomach was throbbing after that punch, but she was not about to back down, as the two kawaii girls kept their foreheads pressed together, staring each other down as they kneeled on the bed. The pain of Kagami’️s next punch—aimed right at her crotch—was terrible, making Claire’️s knees lock together, but she still was not about to give Kagami the satisfaction of making her try to run.

“You…aren’️t going to be able to win a match like this, idiot,” Claire hissed. “I can destroy your crotch better than you can destroy mine. You’️ll be sobbing like a baby on the floor before I even get a bruise.” She would retaliate promptly, tightening her hand into a fist and delivering a punch right to Kagami’️s pussy, as hard as she could.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:52 am

Kagami was not going to let Claire get the better of her in this match and after her first punch her other fist would move towards Claire's stomach hoping to put Claire on the defensive. However, as Kagami tried to punch Claire's stomach Claire's fist slammed into Kagami's crotch causing a tear to form in Kagami's eye as the pain was incredible. "I am going to break your crotch." Kagami said in retaliation as she would try to push Claire backwards hoping to get Claire on her back so Kagami could send a punch into Claire's crotch without Claire being able to punch back.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:35 am

Claire could see the tears forming in Kagami’️s eyes, and smirked. “Ha! Crybaby! You’️re already crying after just one claw and one punch!” she called out, laughing in her former friend and current mortal enemy’️s face. “Why do you even try when it’️s patently obvious that you can’️t compete with me?”

Claire’️s taunts came to an abrupt end when Kagami threw her onto her back and delivered another hard punch to her crotch. The American schoolgirl howled, squeezing her eyes shut and trying to keep Kagami from seeing the tears that were forming in them. “D-damn it!” she stammered, pounding her fist on the bed. “I’️m going to whack your pussy so hard that it splits you in two, loser!”

Not wanting to be on bottom, Claire would bend her right leg in, and then thrust her knee upwards, trying to slam it into Kagami’️s crotch and force her off.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:18 am

Kagami felt a bit relieved when she was able to get Claire on her back. "Just shut up and lose." Kagami said as she tried to move on top of Claire only to be kneed in her pussy. Kagami clenched her teeth and fought through the pain to raise her hand up and punch Claire in her stomach again. "I am going to beat you and when you're beaten and crying in defeat i may accept your apology for being such a bitch." Kagami said as she would try to pin Claire down while trying to ignore the pain in her pussy.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:35 am

Claire thought that she could knock Kagami over with that solid knee to her pussy, but, instead of falling over onto her side, Kagami remained on top, and that could only spell trouble for the American schoolgirl. “Gnuhh!” Claire wheezed, as her opponent’️s fist buried itself in her stomach for a second time. As she heard what Kagami said, Claire shook her head back and forth wildly, refusing to accept the version of events that her hated former friend was laying out.

“No!” she shouted. “No! No! I am going to crush you and break your pussy and leave you sobbing like a baby!”

Balling her hand into a fist again, Claire would shift her target from Kagami’️s crotch to another valuable part of the former champion’️s body: her face. Claire swung her fist upwards, trying to connect with a mighty punch to Kagami’️s jaw that she hoped would be enough to knock the girl off of her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:02 am

Kagami wasn't going to let Claire just lay there and recover as she would raise both her fists to try and slam them both down into Claire's stomach but before Kagami could finish her attack Claire's fist slammed into Kagami's face. Kagami's hands moved to her face as she fell onto her side in pain. "I am going to beat you into a broken mess." Kagami said as she rolled back and forth holding her face in pain. Kagami tried to recover quickly but Claire would probably have the upper hand as Kagami's held her face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next