by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 177 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 176 Guests :: 2 Bots

ihateocrecolors

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Claire vs. Kagami III

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Claire vs. Kagami III - Page 4 Empty Re: Claire vs. Kagami III

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:57 am

It had become obvious several minutes ago that, no matter what she said, Kagami was not about to admit that she cheated. As much as it pained Claire to do so, she was going to have to make good on her assertion that she would beat Kagami hard enough to make her a little more penitent. “You know what? I’️m done trying to talk to you. You know what you did wasn’️t right, so if you want to admit that, feel free to do so.” Claire cracked her knuckles, staring down at Kagami from her standing position with a stern glare. “Until that happens, however, I am not going to take it easy on you. Starting right now.”

Without warning, Claire’️s leg would snap forward, and she would try to land a hard, jaw-crunching kick to the other kawaii girl’️s face, looking to stun her for a few seconds and hopefully gain an advantage in what seemed as if it would be a brutal match.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:15 pm

Kagami was still glaring at Claire when the girl seemed to finish ranting. "Fine, i didn't want to talk to you anymore either. I was getting tired of you being a bitch." Kagami said as she was about to stand up to challenge Claire when the girls foot slammed right into Kagami's chin. Kagami's head snapped back while she fell onto he back spread eagle. Kagami let out a groan of pain as her mind tried to figure out what just happened as she stared up at the lights leaving Kagami completely unprepared for whatever Claire had planned next.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:13 am

Claire’️s kick was brutal, and not entirely sporting, but she really didn’️t have a choice. This was going to be a brutal match, it seemed like, and she couldn’️t afford to hold anything back. Even though she felt a twinge of guilt as she looked down at the stunned, spread-eagled Kagami, Claire knew that the former champion would have done the exact same thing to her, had their positions been reversed. Now wasn’️t really the time for mercy. And so Claire wasn’️t going to show her rival any.

“Just give up whenever you’️re ready!” Claire instructed her opponent, bouncing up and down for a couple of seconds as she surveyed the dazed Kagami. The girl was open for pretty much any attack that Claire wanted to execute. Figuring that there was no sense in trying for something unique when there was a sure-fire success readily presenting itself, the American schoolgirl would raise her foot up, and then—after hesitating for only an instant—bring it down hard on Kagami’️s crotch, looking to make the other kawaii scream with that stomp.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:11 pm

Kagami was still laying on her back holding her face in pain. Kagami wanted to yell and scream at Claire for using such a brutal move but before she could say anything Claire stomped down on her crotch as hard as she could. Kagami's mouth formed a silent scream as she sat straight up and her eye looked like it was about to tear up as it looked at Claire with a silent "Why?" Kagami's hands then shot to her crotch as she fell onto her side clutching her injured womanhood while Claire stood above her most likely planning on how to hurt the former champion even more.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:49 am

Even after all of the painful things the two of them had done to each other, Claire still felt bad seeing Kagami on the verge of tears like that. The sound of her screams was not exactly pleasant, either. Claire’️s face lost a little color as she stared down at her opponent. “D-damn it…why can’️t you just fucking apologize, huh?” she said furiously. “It’️s not like I want to keep hurting you like this! But what the fuck else am I supposed to do, huh? You would do the same thing!”

Claire would drop down on top of Kagami, her hands grabbing onto the other kawaii girl’️s hair and yanking on it so that Kagami’️s face would turn upwards again. “Just apologize…or give up…or something so that I don’️t have to keep doing this!” Claire demanded, staring into Kagami’️s eyes. She emphasized her plea by shaking her rival’️s head a few times, pounding it into the soft surface of the bed.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:43 pm

Kagami was in intense pain after the vicious stomp to her crotch so when Claire moved closer to Kagami and mounted her Kagami could do nothing but glare at Claire with a tear filled eye. "Never." Kagami said weakly as Claire slammed her head against the bed. "I will never give in to you." Kagami said as she weakly tried to push Claire off of her. Kagami wasn't in the best of shape but she would never give up especially when she believed she had to beat Claire to prove her point and prove that Claire was in the wrong in this argument.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:26 am

Claire struggled to maintain her hold on her rival as Kagami began to push against her, but the American girl held fast to the former champion’️s head, burying her hands deep in Kagami’️s hair. “Oh, yes, you will!” she insisted. One way or the other, she was going to make Kagami give in. Seeing as how the other kawaii girl was not very apologetic right now, Claire would have to take her down the road of pain. She didn’️t want to do it to Kagami, but what other choice did she have? She had to hurt Kagami, and hurt her bad. Even if it made her want to cry…

Claire would pick Kagami up and turn the girl over, trying to force her face up against the headboard of the bed. “Listen up, idiot!” she yelled. “If you don’️t say something that makes me feel better, I am going to slam your face into this wood until your skull fractures! I don’️t care what you say! Just say something that will let me forgive you, if only just a little bit! Come on!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:10 pm

Kagami was in a bad position and it was made even worse as her face was forced against the headboard of the bed. Kagami wanted to just make all the pain stop but if Kagami was one thing it was a fighter and she was never one to give up even in the worse situations. Now Kagami wanted to be friends with Claire again but everything Claire had done to her in the match made Kagami rather determined to fight it out to the end even if it landed Kagami up in the hospital. "Go fuck yourself." Was all Kagami could manage to say to Claire as the pain was just getting to much for her. Kagami just hoped that Claire would show some mercy to her former friend even if Claire was acting a bit crazy.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:56 am

When Kagami told her to go fuck herself, Claire let out a little growl, and her hands jerked, pushing Kagami’️s face a little harder into the headboard of the bed. She told herself that she had to do it, just as she had threatened—but, when it came time to actually start smashing Kagami’️s face to pieces against the cold, rough wood, Claire found that she just couldn’️t muster up the resolve to so terribly wound someone who, for a few short days, had been her friend.

“You…you…” Claire stammered, her fingers digging into Kagami’️s scalp, but no longer trying to force her into the headboard. “You…are such a f-fucking idiot…” the schoolgirl added, sniffling a little, her eyes beginning to water. Slowly, she relaxed her grip on Kagami’️s head. She wouldn’️t get off of the other kawaii girl, however—she would try to keep Kagami pinned down beneath her as she took a couple of deep breaths and tried to think everything out.

“Just…apologize. Do it right, I mean,” she said again. “And then we can have a normal bed wrestling match. Please. Just do it…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:21 pm

Kagami braced herself for the punishment that Claire was going to visit upon her but it never came. Kagami then felt herself pinned against the bed and she heard Claire sniffle a little. "I always wanted just a normal match and i already said i am sorry. What more do you want from me? You beat me up and attacked my crotch and all i wanted to do was regain a friend." Kagami said as she sniffled a bit beneath Claire as she buried her head in the bed. Kagami wanted to apologize but she just couldn't find the words to say as she lay beneath Claire hoping that maybe things could be made right.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next