Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Claire vs. Kagami III

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Claire vs. Kagami III - Page 6 Empty Re: Claire vs. Kagami III

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:30 am

The bite was getting unbearable, and Claire knew that there was going to be a set of red teeth marks on her butt cheek once this match was over. Thankfully, the punch that the American girl delivered into her opponent’️s side seemed to take some of the fight out of the former champion, and Claire let out a sigh of relief as the other kawaii girl’️s mouth loosened its painful grip on her rear end.

“Ha!” Claire huffed, wiggling her ass in Kagami’️s face a second time just to rub in the girl’️s helplessness. “Either tap out or pass out, okay? And make it quick!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:05 pm

Kagami felt Claire rub her butt against Kagami's face after she let go of the bite and now Kagami was in a very bad position. Kagami was running out of air and she felt herself slowly beginning to pass out. Kagami slowly but surely began to tap out against Claire's thighs as she did not want to pass out beneath Claire's ass and give her opponent another chance to hurt and or humiliate her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:47 am

Claire kept rubbing her pajama-clad butt all across Kagami’️s face, mostly to humiliate the former champion, but also to try to soothe the pain that the girl’️s bite had caused. It seemed to work, although that might have just been the adrenaline of scoring the first true victory of this match beginning to make its way through the American kawaii’️s veins. “Heh heh…” Claire chuckled, very much enjoying the feeling of Kagami’️s face rubbing against her butt. It was fun using her enemy’️s face as her throne. Like all good things, however, this would come to an end as she felt Kagami begin to tap out on her thigh.

“Hmmph,” Claire grunted, not getting up right away. A submission was worth one point, sure, but she had almost forgotten that, to earn the full two, she needed to pin Kagami. Shifting her weight a little, she would grab Kagami’️s wrists and hold the girl’️s arms down on the mattress. “One!” Claire called out, giving her butt another little wiggle. “Two!” She would keep on rubbing it in, before, with a loud “Three!”, she would lift herself up and roll off of Kagami, giving the girl a very brief respite.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:35 am

Kagami continued to tap against Claire's thigh as her opponent continued to wiggle her butt across Kagami's face. However, Kagami couldn't tap out anymore when Claire grabbed her wrists and went for the pin instead of the submission. Kagami was starting to pass out until Claire reached the three count and won the first fall.

Kagami breathed deeply once Claire got off of her and she spit a little to try and get the taste and feeling of Claire's butt out of her mouth. However, after the humiliating facesit Kagami was quite drained and she just lay on the bed trying to recover hoping that Claire would give her enough time to get her self pulled together and come back and win this fight.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:02 pm

Claire sat up at the head of the bed, leaning against the headboard and taking a few seconds to relax. That was two points for her, and none for Kagami. The first to five points won, so if she did that same exact thing twice more, she would earn the victory.

I’️d better do it quickly, Claire said to herself, as she watched Kagami out of the corner of her eye. I don’️t want to have to spend any more time with this idiot than is absolutely necessary.

She knew that the quickest way to defeat Kagami would be to attack the former champion again right now, when she had no means by which to defend herself. Claire knew that if she did that, however, she would look like a cheater. She didn’️t want to stoop to Kagami’️s level, and so instead, she would sit back, waiting for the Japanese girl to recover a little bit of her strength. Claire wasn’️t about to give her opponent all day, however. “You have thirty seconds,” she said sternly, “before I come after you again.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:40 pm

Kagami just lay there panting as Claire rolled off of her. Kagami slowly rolled onto her chest and got on all fours as Claire's count would reach twenty. "You got lucky. I am going to get you back for that." Kagami said as she did not appreciated being trapped under Claire's bottom. Kagami was going to get Claire back for that but she needed time to recover so she crawled away from Claire on all fours hoping to get enough time to catch her breathe and strike back.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:40 am

Claire started counting down from thirty in her head, saying every fifth number out loud so that Kagami would have some idea of how much time she had left before Claire came after her again. As her count reached twenty, Kagami turned herself back over onto all fours. The former champion then declared that Claire had just gotten lucky. The American kawaii girl could not help but scoff at that. “Whatever. Do your worst. I’️m still perfectly confident in my ability to beat you.”

Evidently, Kagami was still feeling a little winded after being facesat, as she began to try to crawl away. Claire slowly finished her count. “Twenty-eight…twenty-nine…thirty.” Once those thirty seconds had elapsed, she would get up and throw herself at Kagami, trying to grab onto the girl’️s pajamas and pull her back in. “Where do you think you’️re going?” Claire intoned ominously.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:23 pm

As Kagami crawled away from Claire she tried her best to recover as mch as possible. This match was taking a lot out of her and it seemed like Claire was just getting started. So, when Kagami heard Claire count to 30 and yell out Kagami tried to turn around to try something but all that happened was Kagami's pajamas were grabbed by Claire and pulled. "Hey, let go." Kagami would yell out as she would kick her feet a little as she did not want Claire to pull her to close as Kagami didn't know if she could fight Claire off at the moment.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:58 am

Kagami still looked exhausted when Claire grabbed her again. With any luck, Claire could earn a couple quick pins in rapid succession and win this match within the next five minutes or so. She really didn’️t want to have to be here any longer than that. Being in the same room as the girl who cheated her out of a kawaii title was not her idea of a fun Friday night.

Claire winced as Kagami’️s feet hit her shins and ankles, each small kick stinging a little when it connected. “Stop,” the schoolgirl insisted. Wanting to pin Kagami down again so that she couldn’️t try anything sneaky, Claire would throw her body on top of her opponent’️s, trying to use her weight to hold Kagami down as her hands went for the girl’️s shoulders to pin her again.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:27 pm

Kagami felt her feet connecting with Claire and even though her strikes were not strong Kagami believed that she could keep Claire away for long enough. However, Claire had other ideas as she managed to jump onto Kagami before pinning the girl to the bed. "Get off of me." Kagami would say as she would reach up to try and push Claire off of her. "I will not let you pin me again." Kagami would continue on as she did not want another face full of Claire butt. Kagami would even hump her hips and kick her legs against the mat to get Claire off of her or at least roll the two over so that Kagami was on top.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next