Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Claire vs. Kagami III

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Claire vs. Kagami III Empty Claire vs. Kagami III

Post by Daaharu Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:22 am

Bed Wrestling Match
1 point for normal pin, submission or KO
2 points for facesit pin/matchbook pin/schoolgirl pin
2 points for tickling submission
2 points for sleeper KO

Attire: Footie Pajamas

Claire opened the door and looked inside. The big room, dominated by the rather large bed—the only piece of furniture present—was empty, save for a few essential devices and objects. Cameras hung in the corners along the ceiling to record the action. Pillows were stacked high at the head of the bed, some of them spilling over onto the floor. All told, it seemed very normal for a bed wrestling match. It was pretty much what Claire had expected when she had been informed that her next fight would take place here.

Of course, she had not expected to be told that the attire for the match was to be footie pajamas, then, when she protested that she did not own any, to be given a debit card and instructed to go out and buy some. And that was why she was standing in the doorway in a black onesie covered in big white and yellow stars, holding a big stuffed owl tight to her chest with one arm (she had been instructed to bring some sort of stuffed animal by someone in AFW management, but whether that was an actual requirement or something done simply to fuck with her, Claire was unsure).

Closing the door behind her, Claire would head to the corner of the room, placing the stuffed owl on the floor facing the wall. As stupid as it was, she didn’️t want the owl to be watching the match, for its own sake—it was going to get awfully brutal once her opponent came through that door. Claire knew full well who she was facing tonight, and she knew exactly what she was going to do once the girl arrived. Until then, she would pace back and forth across the room, trying to get herself pumped up.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Claire vs. Kagami III Empty Re: Claire vs. Kagami III

Post by d_ultsch Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:09 am

Kagami stood in front of the door to her next match. Kagami knew who she was going to face and she was nervous to stand face to face with her friend again after their last match. Kagami stood in her footie pajamas holding a cat stuffed animal as she was told to bring one to the match. Kagami slowly pushed open the door and looked inside to see Claire pacing back and forth. "Um, hello Claire. It has been a while since we have seen each other." Kagami said as she placed her stuffed cat on the ground and moved closer to Claire "Can i say that i am sorry." Kagami said as she tried her best to avoid looking directly into Claire's eyes. "So, are you ready to have our match?" Kagami would add as she hoped that Claire would forgive her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:54 am

As soon as she heard the doorknob begin to turn, Claire snapped to attention, halting where she stood, planting her feet solidly, and turning to stare at the opening door. She was ready for a fight, and, when she saw Kagami enter, her blood began to boil. She still had not forgiven her sort-of friend for what she had done during their title match, and she was ready to exact some much-needed revenge on the—admittedly very cute—former kawaii champion.

What Claire hadn’️t been expecting was for Kagami to come in and apologize right up front. The Japanese girl had been so insistent that she had done nothing wrong in their title match. Claire’️s eyes widened, and the fists that she had unconsciously balled her hands into fell to her sides as she stared at the other girl, looking her up and down, noting the stuffed cat and the cute footie pajamas that she, too, was wearing.

“Huh?” Claire began, as she tried to gather her thoughts. “You’️re…sorry, are you? Why couldn’️t you have just not done what you did in the first place?” She looked down at her feet, her cheeks turning a bright red. “Look, I came in here fully ready to kick your ass, and kick it hard. So if you’️re going to apologize…it’️s going to have to be a better apology than that, okay?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:07 am

Kagami looked up at Claire as the girl spoke to her "Um, well i can't think of a better apology. All i can say is that i am sorry." Kagami said as she looked at Claire. Kagami did notice that Claire did say she was going to kick Kagami's ass but Kagami tried to ignore that as she hoped to become friends again with Claire as their last match ended with Claire punching Kagami in her crotch before storming off. "Well, maybe i will think of something during the match." Kagami said as she made her way over to the bed and she climbed on waiting for Claire to join her hoping that this match would end better than her last two.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:06 am

Claire snorted, hot air coming out of her nose like a cartoon bull. Kagami apologized, but it was like the girl didn’️t even know what she was apologizing for. Still, it had seemed sincere. Claire was very confused now. She didn’️t really know what to make of what her opponent had just done. Deep down, she did sort of want to forgive Kagami…but she was not yet ready to let go of her anger.

“H-hey! Wait a second!” Claire insisted, as Kagami walked past her and climbed up onto the bed. Claire followed her, but would not join the other girl atop the plush mattress just yet. Instead, she would stand at the side of the bed, trembling a little. One of her fists reformed into an accusatory pointing finger, which she dramatically thrust at Kagami. “How in the world can you not think of a better apology? You know what you did! If I hear you say it, maybe I will forgive you! But I need to hear you say that you cheated and that you’️re sorry for cheating! A simple ‘sorry’️ is not going to cut it, Kagami!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:53 am

Kagami bounced on the bed a little before turning around to wait for Claire to join her but as she turned around all she saw was an angry finger pointed at her. Kagami listened to Claire and that she should apologize for cheating but Kagami couldn't do it as she knew she didn't cheat. "Look, i never cheated. I don't need to apologize for something i never did." Kagami said with look of determination on her face. "An accident happened and i just took advantage of it. There was no cheating." Kagami continued on as she looked at Claire.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:24 am

Claire couldn’️t believe that she had actually come that close to forgiving Kagami. The former champion was so obviously not sorry, and her lame explanation of how she hadn’️t cheated in their title match—even though, by any reasonable interpretation of the rules, she had—did nothing to endear her to the American girl. Claire jabbed her finger into the space between her and her foe once again, coupling it with a venomous glare. “All you needed to say was that you’️re sorry for cheating, and we could’️ve forgotten about that and, perhaps, have been friends again! But, no!” she hissed. “If you’️re going to keep denying it, Kagami, then I can’️t forgive you. And I am not going to hold anything back in this match, let me tell you!” She would leap up and fall down onto her knees on the bed, hands balled into fists in front of her, ready to rumble.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:46 am

Kagami was taken aback when Claire turned mean again. "I did not cheat so i have nothing to apologize for. You should just stop being a sore loser." Kagami said as she was starting to get agitated by how Claire was acting when all Kagami was trying to do was make the two friends again. As Claire jumped up onto the bed Kagami clenched her fist as she knew that she was going to have to fight Claire even if she didn't want to. "Why can't you just accept my apology and be nice." Kagami said as she would try to slap Claire across the face before the bell rang as Kagami vented her anger a little.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:33 am

“If you had won the match fairly, I wouldn’️t have cared!” Claire insisted, getting louder and louder the longer Kagami continued to deny that she had done something wrong. “But that idiot interfered, even if she did it accidentally, and you took advantage of that! When that happened, it wasn’️t just you against me anymore, and that obviously violates the whole fucking spirit of a wrestling match!” Her nostrils flared, and she took a deep breath. She just stared at Kagami for a few seconds. When the former champion delivered a stinging slap to her face, Claire grunted, air hissing out between her teeth, and she brought a hand up to rub at her reddened cheek. But she did not react to it very much at all.

“I can’️t accept your apology until you apologize for the things you did wrong. I guess you might not have heard, but that’️s sort of how an apology works, Kagami,” she replied, matter-of-factly. “Why can’️t you just understand that, if you apologize for cheating, we can forget all about it and be nice again? Seriously. It’️s not too hard to understand. You’️d have to be some sort of tremendous idiot not to get it.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:44 am

Kagami felt her hand slap against Claire's face and she was a little taken back when Claire just shrugged it off and called Kagami a cheater again. "Stop calling me a cheater." Kagami said as she would lunge forward and try to tackle Claire "Maybe if you didn't suck at wrestling, you wouldn't have lost." Kagami said as she would try to pin Claire beneath her so she could slap her face again. "And i am going to beat you again so you will stop calling me a cheater." Kagami said as she still didn't see herself as a cheater and Claire's comments were starting to get to Kagami.

Last edited by 407 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next