Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Kawaii title match. Kagami(c) vs Claire.

3 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kawaii title match. Kagami(c) vs Claire. Empty Kawaii title match. Kagami(c) vs Claire.

Post by d_ultsch Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:03 am

Sumo panty match

Kagami stood backstage holding her belt wearing nothing but a pair of panties. "I really wish i could wear a shirt." Kagami said as she shivered a bit from the lack of clothing. Kagami let out a sigh as her music began to play over the loudspeakers and she stepped out into the arena to the cheers of all the fans in attendance. Tonight was a special match as it was for the Kawaii title. This was Kagami's first title defense and even though Kagami was fighting a friend, she was going to give it her all to keep her belt.

Kagami slipped into the ring and handed the ref her belt before moving to her corner to wait for Claire. "I hope there is some ice backstage as this match is going to hurt." Kagami said as she dreaded sitting down once the match was over. "But i can't give up now. I have to win and keep my title." Kagami said to herself as she waited.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Kawaii title match. Kagami(c) vs Claire. Empty Re: Kawaii title match. Kagami(c) vs Claire.

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:31 am

Claire had only been in AFW for a few months, but she had already gained a lot of experience. Coming from a background wholly devoid of physical confrontation, she had managed to blaze a trail through several opponents, all the way up to the kawaii champion. She had defeated Kagami, too, in their first match. And now Claire was going to get a shot at the title belt. It was something that she hadn’️t really even considered a possibility when she was first admitted to the league.

She hadn’️t expected to be exposing herself so often in front of a worldwide television audience, either. Certainly, it was not something she would have voluntarily chosen to do coming in. But she had had two sumo panties matches in her scant few months as a kawaii wrestler, and she had won both of them. It was only reasonable, then, for her to choose the same sort of match to face Kagami in for the championship. In fact, as she made her way out into the arena, naked save for the pair of durable black panties, she hardly even felt embarrassed. She was too focused on winning the match.

Clambering into the ring, Claire’️s eyes went from Kagami to the belt and back. She and Kagami had made up following their rather nasty first encounter, but that didn’️t mean Claire wouldn’️t do whatever she had to for the win. If she could keep Kagami as a friend, that would be even better. Just have to focus, she insisted to herself.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Kawaii title match. Kagami(c) vs Claire. Empty Re: Kawaii title match. Kagami(c) vs Claire.

Post by d_ultsch Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:28 am

Kagami watched Claire enter the arena and then the ring and she blushed a little looking at the almost naked form of her friend. Kagami handed off her belt to the ref before heading to the center of the ring "Hi, I hope your ready for this." Kagami said as she smiled at Claire hoping that by the end of this match the two of them would still be friends. "I won't be losing my belt to you." Kagami said as she put on her serious face as she ready herself for what would be a very painful match.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:32 pm

Claire noticed how Kagami was checking her out, and could not help but do the same with her friend. The blush on her face was easily red enough to rival the color of the champion’️s. The two of them were pretty evenly matched, and while that made Kagami absolutely sexy in Claire’️s eyes, it also meant that the two of them would likely be very frustrated with each other as they battled back and forth tonight for the kawaii championship.

Walking forward out of her corner, Claire wouldn’️t meet up with Kagami in the center of the ring. Instead, she would walk along the ropes, keeping her eyes on her friend. When she had made it halfway around, she stopped, and smiled. “You have a really cute butt, Kagami,” she said, giggling a little. She would walk forward into the center of the ring and ran one hand over her friend’️s rear end, cupping it gently. “I didn’️t notice that before. I’️m sorry for what I’️m going to have to do to it tonight.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:28 am

Kagami watched Claire move around her but when she felt Claire's hand touch her ass, Kagami jumped forward in surprise "Hey don't do that." Kagami said with an even deeper blush on her face than before. "Let's just get this over with." Kagami said as she still felt embarrassed being this naked in front of Claire and the audience. Kagami stood opposite Claire and moved towards the girl to grab her panties. "May the best Kawaii win, OK." Kagami said as the bell signaled the start of the match.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:41 am

Claire huffed, a little disappointedly, though she was blushing, as well. She hoped that she seemed confident to her opponent, though, truth be told, she was pretty nervous about this championship match, as well. “But you really do have a nice butt,” she said. “But you’️re right. Let’️s get this over with, then.” Moving around to face Kagami front to front, she would reach down to the champion’️s hips and get a firm grip on her stretchy sumo panties. She would smile at Kagami one more time before the bell rang, signaling the start of the match. Immediately, Claire would yank up on Kagami’️s panties, trying to get off to a good start by pulling them into Kagami’️s butt as tightly as possible.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:46 am

Kagami heard the bell and immediately felt her panties wedge themselves into her ass causing Kagami to wince in pain. However, Kagami wasn't used to these types of matches so as she grabbed onto Claire's panties she accidentally grabbed to far forward. So, when Kagami pulled up she would pull Claire's panties into her pussy instead of the girls butt. Kagami pulled with all her might as she wanted to get an early advantage over Claire by putting the girl on the defensive.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:53 am

Claire squealed loudly as her panties were pulled up, but instead of a standard wedgie, Kagami gave the American schoolgirl a frontal wedgie, which was much more effective. Claire’️s grip on Kagami’️s panties weakened as she stumbled backwards, trying to escape from the pain that she was feeling in her pussy. “No! N-no!” she whimpered, shaking her head back and forth. “Kagami, stop!”

Claire would back all the way up until her back was against the ropes, and she had nowhere else to go. She had to fight back. Deciding to fight fire with fire, Claire would put one hand on the back of Kagami’️s panties, and the other on the front, before pulling hard on both ends, trying to floss the girl’️s pussy and butt with her own panties.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:59 am

Kagami heard Claire's protests as but she refused to stop pulling on Claire's panties. "Sorry but i am not going to stop." Kagami said as she moved with Claire to keep her grip on Claire's panties. However, once the two kawaiis hit the ropes Kagami had to let out a yelp of surprise as Claire began to use Kagami's panties like floss. "I can play that way to." Kagami said as she would mimic Claire's move but Kagami would try to lean back to lift Claire off of her feet for a second before putting the girl back down and doing the same move again.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:05 am

Claire smirked as Kagami yelped in surprise, knowing that she had won a little sort of victory by upping the ante that way. Kagami took it in stride, however, and before Claire knew it, she was being retaliated against in kind, her stretchy black panties wedging tightly into both her rear end and her womanhood. “Ack!” she yelped, stomping her feet on the mat, but keeping a firm grip on the other girl’️s underwear. Even when Kagami lifted her up for a second—eliciting another pained whimper from the American girl—Claire would not let go, and instead, when she was set down, Claire would immediately retaliate, leaning back and lifting Kagami up, as well, but trying to keep her up in the air for much longer than she had kept Claire up.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next