Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Lobo, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Claire vs. Kagami III

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Claire vs. Kagami III - Page 9 Empty Re: Claire vs. Kagami III

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:39 am

Claire had twisted Kagami over onto her back, and was climbing up on top of the former champion to straddle her and to seal this victory, when Kagami slapped her across the cheek—hard. Surprisingly hard. Claire hadn’️t thought that Kagami had that sort of energy left in her, but, evidently, the girl just didn’️t want to make this easy for either of them. Claire fell down onto her butt on the bed, rubbing at her wounded cheek. “Ow!” she growled. “Okay, do you want me to humiliate you? Because that’️s a damn good way to convince me, you know!”

Getting up onto her feet on the bed, Claire would leap up, trying to come crashing down on Kagami with a brutal splash in order to destroy whatever fight was left in the former champion’️s surely aching body.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:52 am

Kagami hand stung after she slapped Claire and Kagami was a bit relieved that Claire let go of her hair and back off. Kagami was laying on her back as Claire yelled at her and Kagami knew what was going to happen next. Kagami wanted to brace for the impact but her body just wouldn't respond in time and Claire came crashing down on Kagami knocking the air out of her lungs and leaving the former champion helpless beneath her opponent.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:07 am

Claire half expected Kagami to find some second wind, to roll out from underneath her, and to somehow, someway continue the fight. But, thankfully, the Japanese kawaii girl did not do that. She laid still while Claire jumped up, and did not roll out of the way as the schoolgirl came crashing down on top of her. Claire grunted with exertion as she splashed down on top of Kagami, feeling the former champion deflate beneath her as she forced the air out of the girl’️s lungs. “Ugh…there…are you done, huh?” Claire growled, rolling up onto her knees and glaring down at Kagami. “Let me pin you and everything is over right now. If you slap me again, or try to get out, you’️re not just getting your face sat on—you’️re going to get my naked butt in your face this time. And, trust me, I’️ll really rub it in. So just give up.”

With that, Claire would slide one leg over her opponent’️s body, straddling the former champion. She would then reach down and press her hands against Kagami’️s shoulders, pinning her to the bed. If Kagami didn’️t resist, Claire would then begin the count. “One!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:09 am

Kagami could not reply to Claire as Kagami was gasping for air beneath her opponent. However, even in her beaten and broken state Kagami couldn't let it end like this. Kagami heard Claire count out to one and almost out of reflex Kagami's hand began to move. Kagami moved her hand up to Claire's head before grabbing onto what hair she could before pulling as hard as her defeated body could. Kagami didn't care how bad she was going to be humiliated for this. All Kagami cared about was making the rest of this match as long as possible to annoy Claire in an odd way to get revenge on her one time friend.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:22 am

Claire started her count, certain that Kagami was going to stay down for good this time. On the one hand, the former champion had taken such a beating that she could barely have any energy left to mount any sort of a comeback attempt. And, on the other hand, Claire would have liked to believe that Kagami was not entirely stupid. Surely the Japanese kawaii girl saw how hopeless her situation was, and realized that all she would gain for herself through fighting back was a more humiliating fate.

Apparently, Claire had overestimated Kagami, because the former champion would try to escape again, latching onto Claire’️s hair and pulling on it as hard as she could. Evidently, Kagami did still have a little bit of energy left, because the sudden pull was enough to force Claire down off of her opponent. She lifted her hands up and grabbed onto Kagami’️s wrist, pulling on it as hard as she could to try to force her foe to let go of her hair. “Let go of me, you dumb bitch!” Claire demanded.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:13 pm

Kagami felt Claire fall off of her and Kagami smiled a little as she still managed to show defiance to Claire. However, Kagami wouldn't be able to keep her hand in Claire's hair as Claire pulled her hand free and yelled at Kagami. Kagami wanted to say something and with all she had left Kagami said to Claire "Bitch." Kagami would then just lay there as she knew Claire would make good on her promise to humiliate Kagami for fighting back.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:39 am

Claire managed to pull Kagami’️s hand away from her hair, and, when she did, she would give the former champion’️s wrist a quick, sudden twist, trying to hurt it as punishment for continuing to fight when they both knew this match was long since over. “This is what you get for making this so difficult…a sprained wrist,” Claire growled as she twisted. Immediately, she regretted doing it, worrying that she might have actually sprained Kagami’️s wrist or even broken something. Even though Kagami had been a huge bitch, Claire wasn’️t comfortable with the idea of breaking any of the girl’️s joints.

She would push that thought to the back of her mind, and would lift herself up onto her feet. Time to humiliate Kagami. Claire would unzip her pajamas and pull them down, revealing first her small breasts, then her bare crotch and her butt. Turning around, she would use her hands to spread her ass cheeks a little, and then would fall down onto Kagami’️s face, trying to bury the girl’️s nose deep within her ass crack in absolutely humiliating fashion.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:37 am

As Claire twisted Kagami's wrist violently the defeated Kawaii managed to scream in pain as it felt like her wrist was sprained from the very violent move by Claire. However, after Claire let Kagami's hand go Kagami manged to pull her hand closer to her and begin to rub it to try and make the pain go away while making sure there was no lasting damage to her wrist. Luckily for Kagami her wrist was fine but Kagami's luck finally ran out as Claire's butt dropped right on her face in a very humiliating manner.Kagami struggled weakly beneath Claire for only a few seconds before Kagami passed out beneath Claire as her body just couldn't take it anymore.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:29 am

Claire had a dejected look on her face as she sat her naked butt down on Kagami’️s face. This match had been awful, even though she had pretty much dominated it from start to finish. She had been hoping that the two of them might be able to resolve their problems tonight, but she was wrong. Kagami had tried to apologize, but she apologized not because she was sorry, but just because she didn’️t want to deal with what she had done. Claire couldn’️t accept that. She wouldn’️t accept that.

It did not take long for Claire to feel Kagami’️s struggles cease, as the former champion passed out with her face wedged in between Claire’️s ass cheeks. Once she was sure Kagami was out, Claire would quickly pick herself up and pull the footie pajamas back up to cover her whole body. She stood up on the bed and glared down at Kagami. “I don’️t feel like we ever need to do this again,” she said to her unconscious opponent. She would hop down off the bed, grab her stuffed owl, and open the door. AFW staff members were waiting outside in the corridor for her. She paused, hesitated, then asked them for a pen and something to write with.

When Kagami woke up, she would find a note on her stomach: I don’️t ever want to see you again. I’️m sorry about your wrist. Goodbye. — Claire.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:43 pm

Claire wins 5 points to 0

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content