Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 2:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 1 Bot

MacbookAir, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Claire vs. Kagami III

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Claire vs. Kagami III - Page 8 Empty Re: Claire vs. Kagami III

Post by Daaharu Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:28 am

Claire had heard enough out of Kagami. She was done. Seriously, all she wanted to do was get this win and get back home as quickly as possible. She had been hoping that Kagami might make it easy and not struggle too much once it became obvious that Claire would best her but, evidently, the former champion was unwilling to do even that much for the American kawaii, even if it meant that the two could get away from each other that much sooner. “You don’️t have a choice about whether or not I sit on your face,” Claire growled. Now that she had knocked the wind out of Kagami, it was time to reassume her position atop the girl’️s face, using her cute features as a pad for her butt. Claire would turn herself around and try to slam her butt down into Kagami’️s face, hoping to stun the former champion with that impromptu butt bomb before facesitting her for another two points.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:35 am

Kagami was still reeling from the forearm to the chest so when Claire positioned her bottom above Kagami's face Kagami could do nothing to stop Claire's plans from coming to fruition. Kagami started to move her hands to protect her face but it was too late as Claire's bottom slammed into Kagami's face causing Kagami's to become dazed as her hands fell to her sides. Kagami was now helpless beneath Claire as Claire started to smother Kagami out again beneath her butt. Kagami knew that she had to get out of this or else any chance of her mounting a comeback would be lost but Kagami had nothing left in her and all she could do was slap weakly at Claire's thighs as the girl sat on her face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:29 am

Claire sat down on Kagami’️s face again, pressing her butt against the former champion’️s cute face. For a second, Claire thought of how much more humiliating it would be for Kagami if the two of them were fighting naked, rather than in these onesie pajamas. But, to be honest, Claire didn’️t really care about humiliating Kagami. She was just tired of being around the Japanese kawaii girl. She wanted to finish off this match with a victory, go home, and go to sleep. Claire felt how weak Kagami’️s struggles were, and knew that the girl must be getting pretty exhausted. Claire would not let up, however. She wanted to win, and she wanted to win decisively, to show Kagami that the only way she could have won their kawaii championship fight was by cheating.

“Two more points for me…” Claire predicted, as she would adjust the position of her legs so that they pinned Kagami’️s arms to the bed, looking to earn those two additional points for another facesit pin.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:43 am

Kagami continued to struggle weakly beneath Claire as Claire pressed her behind into Kagami's face. Kagami's chance of escaping greatly decreased as Claire pinned Kagami's arms down leaving Kagami completely defeated beneath Claire. Kagami could do nothing as Claire had her completely trapped and thanks to the brutal beginning of the match Kagami had little to no energy to fight back anymore and Kagami slowly started to pass out beneath claire's bottom as Claire started her pin.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:24 am

Claire kept her rear end pressed tightly against Kagami’️s face, not wanting to give the former champion even the slightest opportunity to break free. After a minute or so, she felt her opponent’️s struggling begin to slow. Kagami was running out of air, evidently. It was time to go for another two points, then. With them, Claire would have a 4-0 advantage over Kagami, just one point away from winning the match. Any sort of pin or submission or knockout would be enough to put her over the top. There was no way Kagami was going to beat her. Claire just hoped that Kagami would accept her defeat and let her make it quick so that she could leave this place and head back home.

“One!” Claire called out, as she used her legs to pin down Kagami’️s arms on the bed. “Two! And…three!” So long as Kagami didn’️t break out before she finished that three-count, Claire would now have her four-point advantage, and would look to roll off of her opponent and take a brief breather before moving in for the kill.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:40 pm

Kagami was out of it as Claire removed her butt from Kagami's face. Kagami just lay on the bed with her eyes half closed while she tried to catch her breathe after Claire's smothering. Kagami had no energy to move so as Claire prepared for her finishing move, Kagami just lay on the bed trying her best to do something that could save her from her imminent defeat. As Claire took her breather Kagami managed to roll onto her side and curl into a ball as she just wished that this match would end so she could go home and forget it ever happened as the whole match had been a disaster for Kagami.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:36 am

Claire picked her butt up off of Kagami’️s face and rolled over to the other side of the bed, sitting down and resting for a minute, keeping her eyes on her opponent to make sure the former champion didn’️t try anything sneaky.

She watched as Kagami rolled over onto her side and curled up into a ball. The Japanese kawaii girl didn’️t seem to want to be here anymore than Claire did. Well, that only made sense. Claire reckoned that, even if her opponent didn’️t realize it, she was being eaten from the inside out by guilt. Maybe someday, months from now, Claire would get a knock on her door, and there would be Kagami, ready to apologize properly at last. Claire wondered how she would respond.

It didn’️t matter. Right now, she just had to finish Kagami off.

“Okay, I’️m ready to end this,” Claire declared, knee-walking over to Kagami. She could facesit the girl again…but she only needed one point. Maybe she would be merciful and just go for a normal pin. Claire would reach a hand up to grab Kagami’️s hair, hoping to finish her off without much of a fuss.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:47 pm

Kagami had nothing left in her as Claire reached over and grabbed her hair. Kagami let out a groan of pain as her hands weakly moved to Claire's to try and get the girl put of her hair but it was doubtful that Claire was just going to let Kagami go. Kagami felt that maybe if she apologized and did what Claire said maybe Claire would just put her out and Kagami could try to forget about this but Kagami didn't even have it in he to say she was sorry. All Kagami could do was look at Claire with her one eye as a tear fell down her cheek as Kagami waited for the end of the match to come.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:49 am

Claire was not about to let Kagami pry her fingers away, especially when the former champion was in such a weakened state. She would hold fast, and then, she would try to twist Kagami over onto her back, laying the other kawaii girl down in preparation for the coup de grace. Claire narrowed her eyes as she looked down at the tearful Kagami. The fact that the Japanese girl felt she had a right to cry like a poor, innocent victim sort of pissed Claire off. Kagami was the one responsible for all of this.

“I’️m going to be nice,” Claire would say to her crying opponent, “and I am just going to pin you for the last point. I could smother you out, but I don’️t really want to be that cruel. Just winning is enough. I don’️t even want to humiliate you. At this point, all I want to do is get out of here and go home.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:53 pm

Kagami was beaten and broken so as Claire told her she was just going to go in for the pin Kagami felt a little revealed but something inside Kagami just wouldn't let the little kawaii fighter give in like this. Kagami raised her hand and slapped Claire across her cheek as hard as she could which at the moment wasn't very strong as Kagami was out of energy. Kagami knew this was digging her grave deeper but she couldn't help it as a part of Kagami refused to give in to Claire even after her body already gave out on her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next