Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 221 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 220 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Reika Vs Ataru,~The Viper's embrace~(for wrestleryu)

3 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Reika Vs Ataru,~The Viper's embrace~(for wrestleryu) - Page 2 Empty Re: Reika Vs Ataru,~The Viper's embrace~(for wrestleryu)

Post by Admin Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:25 pm

Seeing ataru had resorted to a clumsily powered clothesline, runnin at her, Reika gave a out a playful wink and sweeped down towards his two legs, trapping him with her luscious long legs, she crab clawed with them squeezing the burn on ataru's leg strength.

Whilst crushing his limbs severally, she took time to smile confidentially and to check her neat nails as ataru's groaning, was just sweet sweet delight to her ears, and, made her turned on a little by it.

"Mmmmh, I love it when they groan...it gives me more reason to have a CRUSH on you..." she said cutely and arousingly, as she frowned at her own pun, "that sounded too nerdy, but what do I care, groan little boy groan......" wrapping her legs harder, poking his forehead.

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Reika Vs Ataru,~The Viper's embrace~(for wrestleryu) - Page 2 Empty Re: Reika Vs Ataru,~The Viper's embrace~(for wrestleryu)

Post by wrestleryu Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:26 pm

While dodging Ataru's cheap clothesline attempt, Reika would swiftly clamp her beautiful thighs around the upper part of the boy's legs, effectively bringing him to the ground.

With her ankles crossed to prevent any escape, she started to apply an incredible pressure showing that such beautiful legs were hiding a python-like strenght underneath a heavenly smooth skin.

"U-URghhhh.....!!!" Squirming to no avail, Ataru would groan in pain as the sexy and powerful vice of Reika's legs was slowly but surely making his legs numb from blood-restrainting.
The boy's hands would desperately trying to pry apart those beautiful lethal legs of hers but, with her crab-hold locked in so neatly, his efforts were probably just going to unwittingly provide a pleasant massage to her legs.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:18 pm

[quote="wrestleryu":2hwp8063]While dodging Ataru's cheap clothesline attempt, Reika would swiftly clamp her beautiful thighs around the upper part of the boy's legs, effectively bringing him to the ground.

With her ankles crossed to prevent any escape, she started to apply an incredible pressure showing that such beautiful legs were hiding a python-like strenght underneath a heavenly smooth skin.

"U-URghhhh.....!!!" Squirming to no avail, Ataru would groan in pain as the sexy and powerful vice of Reika's legs was slowly but surely making his legs numb from blood-restrainting.
The boy's hands would desperately trying to pry apart those beautiful lethal legs of hers but, with her crab-hold locked in so neatly, his efforts were probably just going to unwittingly provide a pleasant massage to her legs.

"If you want ataru, you can always ask nicely to me to let go..." she said in a cutesy voice, as if talking down at him like he was a little brother of hers which kind of made her smile, reminding her of good times when she used to trap perverts between her sumptuous legs, all smooth yet warming ataru's senses. Cutting off most of his blood flow in his legs, Reika felt a sudden urge to move onto his arms, though she domineeringly beautiful to him, she gave ataru a bat of her eyes before moving onto his arms.

"Sigh...your blood in your legs must be trickling into those muscles, puncturing them with the excess acid I've disturbed..." she said quite evily, but Reika was a smart girl in all of her subjects, especially the human mind and body, "your arms need to be seen too...those, strong arms ataru kun...." she lustily slid across his chest, smoothly as a Viper with its prey, beginning to trap his arms.

"Mmmm, your arms are surely flattering, I'm almost getting hot flushes by looking at them..." she fanned herself teasingly, taunting at ataru's pain from her trap.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:27 pm

"U-Ungh.... c-can't get out... unghhhhh...", Ataru would groan in pain, trying to squirm again but this time his legs were almost too numb to even flinch.

With Ataru's legs now all weak and completely under her control, the seductive Viper would now methodically move to entrap his arms.
"Thanks for your praising... unghhh... m-may you let me go now..?", he would ask, trying to struggle as he knew that it would not be a good idea to let Reika 'take care' of his arms.
Nonetheless, the sinuous girl kept her slow relentless way to trap him into her coils, and with his legs already incapacitated, she was likely to have it her way.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:48 pm

Reika tsk'ed, seeing the boy had manners for a girl like herself, but she did not let go at all, continuing to trap poor ataru in her lustful trapping ways. She gently tapped his nose, putting her glasses back on, thinking to herself he wouldn't be much for her fight tastes, but more of a cuddly toy or pet. It seemed crazy, but ataru should of picked his charming woo's to girl fighters wisely, especially with Reika's mind.

"Tsk tsk tsk, you think you can have your way with me? hmm ataru?" she leaned in twisting his arms tight, "I was known how to make males squeal in my Yakuza roots, lets see if I can make you.......squeal cute for the fans..." she said seductively, reaching a vital point in ataru's arm, her skills in the human anatomy were proving most useful.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue May 08, 2012 5:28 pm

Stuck in the sexy Viper's embrace, Ataru is writhing in both pain and embarassement, trying to tug his arms free, but Reika seems to clearly have different plans for her handsome male catch.

"Ngrrr.... if you think i'm going to yeld to your whims you're VERY wrong Reik...aunnghhhh...!!!". Together with his struggling, Ataru's brave and silly speech is interrupted by Reika's next move, as she uses her knowledge in pressure points to torture her captive boy: an intense pain crosses his arms, soon followed by an odd numbness as his arms get weak and soft.

With both his arms and legs worn out, Ataru's stubborn will to fight back may look cute... but it's not enough to set him free at the moment.

Last edited by 157 on Tue May 08, 2012 5:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 09, 2012 7:35 pm

Having had her senses for ataru's pain tastily quenched, Reika smirked listening to his squeals, and utter adorable speeches against her, she let go, and jumped to her feet striking a cute, and attractive pose for ataru to look at, even if his body was getting warm from the seductive schoolgirl standing above him.

"Your arms and legs feel like mush, pity, not as muscular as I'd thought you be...." simply toying with ataru's body, now reducing his arms and legs into a weak condition, Reika felt it was time to really test the boys mind, to see how it would react with a blend of opponent, and friend.

"Look at you there...weakened already by little me, well...i can stimulate those senses to fight me..." with saying that, Reika had got on her knees and started to crawl sexily onto ataru's body, rubbing her hands over his chest as she was preparing a breast smother for him. "Poor baby ataru...." she said smiling, blowing on his face to cool his burns.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed May 09, 2012 10:34 pm

The fans cheered happily at Reika's playful crawling over her temporarily helpless opponent/toy, like playing a sexy cat-mouse game with Ataru.

Flushing deeply at Reika's mockingly maternal cooings, the boy couldn't help but shiver in embarassing arousal mixed with concerned helplessness.
"U-Uhh... y-you w-won't.....???", he babbled trying to move away as he saw Reika crawling slowly over him getting her full breasts to hover teasingly above his face, but neither his arms or legs would be able to move except for a meek, futile twitching.

Last edited by 157 on Wed May 09, 2012 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 10, 2012 8:22 pm

Hearing his futile cute babbling, her face brightened with a lustful stare of her deep blue eyes, feeling his torso pulse with short throbs as they tickled Reika's legs, sat on his chest, giving her more pleasure to smother him dizzy.

"Won't baby ataru? no......" she leaned down with her rack to his face, cushioning him forcefully like some spoilt child, "I insist you experience this..." smirking with a attractive evil smile, Reika immediately started rubbing her jugs side to side, in his soon to be, red as roses face.

"I know your enjoying this ataru, don't lie..." she whispered to his face, stopping for 5 seconds, before smothering him more in her healthily natural breasts, as they jiggled through her school uniform.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu May 10, 2012 10:29 pm

"M-Mnnphhh....". Reika could enjoy the sound and the vibrating sensation of Ataru's muffled sounds as he fruitlessly tried to wriggle his face.

The treacherous seductive feel of those soft breasts rubbing and rolling his face around could not change the fact that she was slowly and methodically smothering him into weakness while at the same time performing a sexy show for the fans... and for her helpless captive himself.

"G-Gasp.... can't breammfffhh....". After allowing him only a short gasp of air, Reika's full bosoms smothered him again, their natural softness conforming around his face perfectly to make an erotic and airtight prison.

With his limbs still numb, the franting twitchings of Ataru could only get him to waste his air supply even faster, as he could feel a dangerous and humiliating sleepyness starting to lull his mind.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next