Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 175 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 174 Guests :: 1 Bot

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ataru's penalty: Ataru vs Kodame and Kaoru (Complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Ataru's penalty: Ataru vs Kodame and Kaoru (Complete) Empty Ataru's penalty: Ataru vs Kodame and Kaoru (Complete)

Post by wrestleryu Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:00 pm

IN GIRLS DORMS
Handicap Hentai match (2 girls vs 1 guy)

Ataru walked out of Jaimie and Nicole room, where he had been stuck for most of the night. The P.O.W. rules stated he was under their charge for the whole night for having lost his match with Nicole, and he still had a challange to face before he could return to the boys dormitory for his more than needed rest.

Jaimie's words still sounded in his ears, causing him to blush: "You are not staying overnight... But, you have to challenge any girl you so happen to meet to a single fall hentai match."

"Well, she said i had to challenge the first girl i meet... so if i don't meet any girl tonight, that might be delayed to tomorrow i guess..." he said to himself, walking on tiptoes and trying not to sneak away silently... until he suddenly tripped on something in the half-dark hallway and fell down onto the floor with a loud noise and cursing himself: "OUCH... DAMNED...!!!"

Last edited by 157 on Tue May 12, 2009 1:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Ataru's penalty: Ataru vs Kodame and Kaoru (Complete) Empty Re: Ataru's penalty: Ataru vs Kodame and Kaoru (For Jessica)

Post by Jessica Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:37 pm

What did Ataru hit? Or should it be "who" did Ataru hit? The girl fell down to her butt,rubbing her ass cheeks. As she slowly climbed to her feet and reached to turn on a littler lamp. The girl was no one else than Kodame,taking one of her nocturnal trips. Right behind of her was Kaoru,who always follows Kodame. The blonde girl stared Ataru right in the eyes as she folded her arms under her bust.

"Who are you"

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Ataru's penalty: Ataru vs Kodame and Kaoru (Complete) Empty Re: Ataru's penalty: Ataru vs Kodame and Kaoru (For Jessica)

Post by wrestleryu Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:50 pm

"G-Gulp sorry, it was dark here and i could not see you." He apologized, then answered to Kaoru with a blush of his face: "I...I am Ataru Toranami and, due to my P.O.W. penalty i need too... erm.... c-challenge you to a single fall hentai match" he said, sweating a bit before her intimidating pose.

Both girls look very cute and also in very good athletic shape, so Ataru wouldn't really matter about who of the 2 will accept his challenge. what he is neglecting is they are in girls' territory, which will allow Kodame and Kaoru to add rules of their choice to the match.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:01 pm

Kodame just gave Ataru a cold stare. Kaoru then walked closer of her friend and whispered something to her ear. After hearing what Kaoru had to say,Kodame let out a sigh and just grabbed Ataru's arm. Kaoru smiled and explained to Ataru.

"Kodame isnt in a really good mood. Knowing that you have to pay with that penalty, I just told her to accept the match. But there is only one condition...."

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:20 pm

"H-Heh well, even though i'm forced into having a fight, i'd say i don't mind the idea of a tough match... even if it can be a little embarassing since it will be a hentai one" he admitted with a nervous smile.

He then blinked at Kaoru's words and asked:"Uh.... a...condition? Ok, what would it be about?"

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:23 am

"I would fight with her against you. That would make this a handicap match. And we promise we wont make it easy for you." After saying that,Kaoru turned back and Kodame pulled Ataru by the arm toward her room

"This way."

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:22 pm

"G-Gulp...O-Ok. I foresee i'll have to do my best...". Ataru swallowed and blushed as he was dragged into Kodame's room.

The mere idea of having both Kodame and Kaoru teaming up against him in a single fall hentai match was both worrying and embarassing: in any case, Ataru could not pull back, and he just wished he would be worthy of such a tough and hot challenge.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:09 pm

After a short while of walking,they reached Kodame's room. The blonde girl pulled a small key out of her pocket and opened the door. And what they found? A normal room,full of wrestling posters and with a big,red bed in the centre,which also had ropes,just to simulate a real ring. It also had a little gap between the end of the ropes and the other post,so Kodame would be able to enter into her bed. She pulled Ataru in the room and Kaoru just followed them.

"Here it is...I'm gonna get a bit more comfortable..." Kodame said as she walked to the bathroom. Kaoru went in the bathroom with her partner and both took a while before getting out in their bikinis.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:45 am

Ataru's face blushed before the 2 hot-looking girls finally walking out of the bathroom in their sexy attire.
"G-Gulp... t-they are stunning..." he admitted to himself, well knowing that was going to be at his disadvantage, especially in a hentai match.

"S-So... r-ready start...?" he said, approaching the ring-like bed. Embarassed at the idea of stripping in front of the girls, he was still wearing his shorts and tank top at the moment, in the hope the girls would just not notice it.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:07 am

Kodame just jumped over the ropes and Kaoru pushed Ataru in. The bed resulted to be very comfortable. So soft that when the blonde girl landed on the bed,she bounced a few times. Kaoru giggled softly as she took one of the "corners" and just leaned there. Kodame cracked her knuckles and took a defensive position,waiting for Ataru to make the first move.

"You start"

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Ataru's penalty: Ataru vs Kodame and Kaoru (Complete) Empty Re: Ataru's penalty: Ataru vs Kodame and Kaoru (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next