Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 238 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 237 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Naughty therapy clinic: Joy the Nurse vs Nico

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Naughty therapy clinic: Joy the Nurse vs Nico - Page 3 Empty Re: Naughty therapy clinic: Joy the Nurse vs Nico

Post by wrestleryu Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:50 pm

Nico's face would flare as Joy enjoyed her way to embarass him. He had been KOed, tied up, erotically stimulated in some ways... and HE was the pervert?!?
"G-Gasp.... f-fair enough but, then again...why are you straddling me in that case???", the trapped boy would ask in uneased arousal, squirming underneath the beautiful nurse as she caressed his hair in a teasingly soothing and seductive way so that, even if fighting back, the boy was not struggling very much.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Naughty therapy clinic: Joy the Nurse vs Nico - Page 3 Empty Re: Naughty therapy clinic: Joy the Nurse vs Nico

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:01 am

"Hmmm why am i straddling you well because its fun" Joy said before gripping Nico's manhood again "Now i will make you cum just like you wanted" Joy said as she gently stroked his member while staring right into his eyes blowing him a kiss while she did "Come on let it all out for your nurse ok."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:04 pm

"G-Gasp....!". Stroking poor Nico into reaching the peak and beyond was far too easy for the naughty nurse, especially with the aphrodisiac having its full effect and the pink-haired beauty playfully riding his chest and reaching back to his boyhood for further stimulation.

Eventually, her cute blowkiss was like a sweet, irresistible command to pop for the helpless 'patient': "Uh....Uhhhhhhhh...... <3!!!" As predictable, the trapped boy twitched and spasmed into a big, surrendering climax, which would eventually leave him in a weak, satisfied sexual exhaustion...which on the other hand would mean that Joy would have the boy even more under her power.

Last edited by 157 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:26 am

Joy gasped as Nico exploded in her hand "Oh my such a naughty boy" Joy said removing her gloves as one of them was covered in cum "You know that was a horrible thing to do. You ruined a good pair of gloves" Joy said before getting off of Nico and fetching another pair of gloves "I think i may need to give you some special treatment since you seem to be so naughty."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 am

Nico was panting in deep embarassement after his climax, his slender chest heaving up and down.
"T-Treatment..??? Ok..this crazy thing has gone too far, you have to set me free!", he protested, resuming his tugging against the bindings, but Joy knew that her patient was not going anywhere, especially in his temporary drained and exhausted state.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:31 am

"So now your true tempermant comes out" Joy said with a giggle "I can't free such a savage and unruly man without sedating him because what would i do if he attacked me when i am all alone" Joy said before reaching down and grabbing one of the needles she keeps strapped to her leg. "Mabye i'll let you go after a few injections. I have been eanting to try out a few new medicines i have created" Joy said as her true intentions began to make themselves clear.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:09 pm

Seeing Joy reach at her sexy leg to pull out another needle would alarm Nico even more... not that it would change the situation of course, except for probably making it more fun for the naughty nurse.
"W-What..?? No way... no medicines! Just set me free now!", he protested and struggled more, which would slightly loosen his bindings but still not enough to break free.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:39 am

"Hmmm let me see if i set you free i can't have any fun" Joy said as she approached Nico with her needle "So i think i will keep you there until i have injected you" Joy said as she grabbed Nico's arm with one hand "Now stop moving or i'll miss the vein" Joy said not caring if Nico stopped her not as she aimed to jab the needle into the boys arm and release its contents into his bloodstream "Now this will take a minute to take effect so be a good boy" Joy said disposing of the needle.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:04 pm

"Awch...!" , the boy would yelp at the stinging sensation. "A..GOOD BOY..??? How can i be a 'good boy' while you are kidnapping and....s-sedating me....nnhhh...".
Nico's struggling and protesting was only making the anesthetic effect faster, the cute boy's resistance slowing fading so that she could play with him at will.

"N-Nhhhh...n-no way....m-must keep eyes.....open....", he mumbled, fighting an already lost battle to stay awake... getting sleepier and sleepier.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:01 am

"Hmmm the drugs seem to be working" Joy said as she patted Nico's head "But don't worry i won't do anything to bad to you while your asleep" Joy said as she grabbed a few more needles and set them down by Nico's bedside "Now what should i start with?" Joy said completely ignoring Nico as he struggle to stay awake.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next