by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 228 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 228 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Naughty therapy clinic: Joy the Nurse vs Nico

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Naughty therapy clinic: Joy the Nurse vs Nico - Page 5 Empty Re: Naughty therapy clinic: Joy the Nurse vs Nico

Post by wrestleryu Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:30 am

"W-What..?? B-But it was not my fault i..AWCH!".
His silly protests would obviously not change Joy's mind: there was no time to recover for poor Nico! Another stinging puncture, and he felt his body getting crossed by another hot stream of sexual desire.

Joy was a sexy girl from the start, but with this new dose of aphrodisiac, she looked like the most beautiful creature on Earth to Nico's erotized eyes. "O-Oww..... n-nurse Joy...f-feels...too hot", he pleaded, squirming in aroused discomfort.
((OOC: i don't remember if he's still restrainted or not ^_^Wink)

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Naughty therapy clinic: Joy the Nurse vs Nico - Page 5 Empty Re: Naughty therapy clinic: Joy the Nurse vs Nico

Post by d_ultsch Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:29 am

(OOC: Nico has one arm free but thats it ^_^ )

Joy smiled at Nico's reaction "So you feel hot then?" Joy giggled before moving her hand down to Nico's member "Well it must be because you holding so much in" Joy then began to stroke Nico's cock with her hand "Now i want you to cum as much as you can to try and relieve this hotness" Joy said before leaning down and kissing Nico on the lips as the boy wasn't the only one who needed to feel good.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:43 pm

Nico's face flushed deeply both at Nurse Joy's words and her even more teasing kiss.

"Mmm...<3", he moaned against her soft lips, his erection twitching and pulsating, making quite clear that he was more than ready and willing to comply with her suggestions.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:13 am

Joy inserted her tongue into Nico's mouth while stroking his crotch and rubbing her breasts across his chest. Joy was beginning to fell hot and bothered as she played with Nico. "Hmmm i can;t wait to feel him inside me" Joy said thinking to herself as she continued to stroke Nico's member.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:40 pm

"Mmmmnnn...", Nico would let out a muffled moan of pleasure and embarassement, his free hand going to caress and gently grope Joy's delicious butt.
As predictable, he was eager to feel his boyhood inside of her too, partly due to his starvation for sexual relief but, more important, because Joy was definitely beautiful and more arousing that any aphrodisiac.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:02 am

"Hmmm you are a naught boy aren't you?" Joy said as she felt Nico's hand caress her ass "But i'm afraid its not time for you to play with me yet" Joy said lightly slapping Nico's hand away while her other hand continued to stroke his member "You can't play with me until you pop" Joy said with a devious smile "But try not to pop to quick or it will ruin my fun"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:28 pm

Nico gasped with embarassement as his hand was playfully but firmly slapped away by the pink-haired nurse. Apparently she wanted to keep the cute boy completely under her power, and there was nothing he could do to stop it.

Opposite, being at the mercy of a beautiful and busty nurse was a teenage erotic fantasy coming true, and despite his concern for being imprisoned Nico could not deny his arousal.

"Oww... f-feels g-good...", he moaned in helplessness, squirming lightly as his hot and bothered body was becoming clay in the naughty hands of Nurse Joy.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:49 am

"I know it feels good Nico but just remember that after i make you feel good i'm going to want to feel good to" Joy said with a smile on her face as she moved closer to Nico to kiss him on the lips passionately. Joy smiled inwardly as she knew that Nico would be completely soon and there was nothing the horny little boy could do about it.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:41 pm

"Mn..mnf..." Nico moaned in such beautiful kiss, nodding cutely as he was muffled by Joy's pink glossy lips.

A never-ending blush colored his cheeks as he was constantly embarassed and aroused. Bad thing was: Joy's seductive closeness, the erotic restraintings and the aphrodisiacs running through his blood formed a mix that was impossible to resist for the poor little boy.
"ah...ahhnnn.....!!, he squirmed and helplessly climaxed, already succumbing to the nurse's intimate strokes.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:36 am

Joy giggled as she felt Nico explode all over her hand "Now don't you feel better?" Joy said as she wiped her hand clean before mounting Nico "Ok now its your turn to pleasure me" Joy said as she moved to position her crotch right over Nico's face "Please be gentle ok" Joy said innocently as Nico would be able to see a rather large wetspot on her panties.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next