Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 4:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 2:52 am

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 12:43 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 8:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion, Lobo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Ryo Kamiya vs. Nurse Nina & Nurse Nikki

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Ryo Kamiya vs. Nurse Nina & Nurse Nikki Empty Ryo Kamiya vs. Nurse Nina & Nurse Nikki

Post by Kelsea Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:13 pm

2v1 handicap hentai match
Conditions of victory: orgasm till pass out (Both Nurses have to be forced to pass out for Ryo to win)

It had been quite a while since the nurses had been seen actually competing in the ring, in fact all of their wrestling days were more or less during the Sex Wars era. Lately they had been busy with secretarially duties for Melissa Sellers as well as the usual medical necessities around Tension.

Two Times by Ann Lee started to play and shortly afterwards the two cuties stepped out onto the top of the rampway. Their attire was question and somewhat head turning, but exactly the same as what they use to wrestle in. Both wear a set of white leggings up to their thighs along with white and pinkish nurses hats and cuffs. Nikki wore a set of cute faint pink panties while Nina had on a similarly cute set of faint blue panties... And that was just about it.. Their breasts remained uncovered and bare to the world.

Spoiler:

Nikki seemed to hesitate and blush under the watchful eyes of so many audience members but Nina helped her along by taking her hand in her own so that they could both walk down to the ring together, step through the ropes and wait for their opponents entrance

Spotlight
characters:
Ryo Kamiya vs. Nurse Nina & Nurse Nikki ELZuoMvRyo Kamiya vs. Nurse Nina & Nurse Nikki OG5hnuaRyo Kamiya vs. Nurse Nina & Nurse Nikki Cg3CzYmRyo Kamiya vs. Nurse Nina & Nurse Nikki 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Ryo Kamiya vs. Nurse Nina & Nurse Nikki Empty Re: Ryo Kamiya vs. Nurse Nina & Nurse Nikki

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:15 am

The girls didn't have to wait long for their opponent, as Ryo's new theme, "Sledgehammer" begin to play, the crowd cheering as the newest and youngest of the Kamiya's, having already built a reputation as being as scandalous as his cousin Tai. (though better in the ring as well)

Walking onto the ramp, Ryo revealed he was wearing exactly as little as the sexy nurses he was matched against, clad in nothing a tight speedo and wrist bands, his sexy swimmer's body being shown off the crowd as he made his way down the ramp, rolling under the ropes to get into the ring and going up to the nurses.

"Well...Hello ladies...this'll be a pleasure. Any chance you girls would be interested in heading back to my place after you both wake up?"

He teased, reaching out and giving Nurse Nikki's nipple a small pinch. He was excited, to say the least. These women were sexy as hell, and even Tai had never gotten to sleep with them!

Back to top Go down

Ryo Kamiya vs. Nurse Nina & Nurse Nikki Empty Re: Ryo Kamiya vs. Nurse Nina & Nurse Nikki

Post by Kelsea Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:10 pm

The pinch to Nikki's nipple seemed to take the nurse by surprise, and despite being topless right now the pink haired girl gasped faintly and covered her breasts with her hand as if she were modesty dressed and they weren't about to have a hentai match with the boy.

"A full body examination is more likely on the books after the match..." Nina said with a look of mock sterness which came across as rather cute in itself.

"When was the last time you came in to the medical failities for a checkup?"

Spotlight
characters:
Ryo Kamiya vs. Nurse Nina & Nurse Nikki ELZuoMvRyo Kamiya vs. Nurse Nina & Nurse Nikki OG5hnuaRyo Kamiya vs. Nurse Nina & Nurse Nikki Cg3CzYmRyo Kamiya vs. Nurse Nina & Nurse Nikki 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:04 pm

Ryo smirked, the speedo clad boy not sure what he enjoyed more, Nikki's cute gasping and attempted covering up, like she somehow wasn't expecting him to grope her before they had a hentai match, or the blue haired Nina's incredibly cute attempt to be serious and ask him about getting a medical check up.

"Oh, well it's been a while since I had a check up...tell you what, Nurse Nina, how about after this match, win or lose, you come back to my place and give me a...private check up...I promise to be a good patient..."

Ryo half flirted, half teased, trying to get his arm around Nurse Nina's shoulder, enjoying the view of her slim and sexy body, before looking over at Nurse Nikki.

"You can come too of course...with the two of you, you can be...thorough with my body...of course, that's after I make you both pass out of course."

He said, several audiences members groaning in response. Clearly, Ryo had learned well from Tai on the art of terribly cheesy pick up lines.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:36 pm

Nurse Nina seemed to glaze over ryo's advances and instead of allowing him to put an arm around her, moved over to her partner Nikki who was still partially trying to cover up her breasts. The blue haired nurse embraced the other in a gentle hug, pressing their love bumps together in between them and thus doing some of the job of hiding them... Although Ryo was still treated to a view of side boob action and the site of Nurse Nikki's nipple sliding down against the underside of Nurse NIna's breast

"Your gonna make us pass out?" Nikki murmured timidly. Nina gave him a look that was something like a pout that managed to look unintentionally suggestive.

"As a gentleman, aren't you going to go easy on our soft supple bodies?"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:00 am

Ryo still couldn't believe his luck, these women were hot, half naked, and just seeing them hug each other, rubbing their breasts together...the bulge in his speedo was clearly growing...

"Well, as a gentleman, I'd love to go easy on you...but as a wrestler, I do wanna win...maybe I could be persuaded to go easy on you two in exchange seeing some lesbian action...I could face whoever doesn't cum first..."

He teased, already having a fun time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:28 pm

Well, if anything could be said about this boy, it was that he was certainly consistent.

"Maybe I could be persuaded to use my rectal thermometer if you stop with the propersitions.." Nina said sarcastically with a raised eyebrow as she continued to hold Nurse Nikki in the gentle hug

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:08 am

Ryo chuckled, raising his hands up and backing away a step.

"Woah now, woah, no need to make threats, I'll play nice. I mean, you realize this is a MATCH, right? I can't just LET you win, it goes against my job description...buuuuut...I suppose I could be nice, and let you get the first orgasm free...after all, it'll take more than one to put me down!"

He boasted, leaning against the ropes and blowing a kiss to his fans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:29 am

At this point the ref girl decided to call for the bell to get the match underway.. Nina and Nikki finally seperated from the hug, the skin around their aerola's seemed to stick slightly to one another for a moment or two before they parted ways..

The blue haired Nina slipped out through the ropes, leaving the more timid looking Nikki in the ring with Ryo. She moved forwards slowly, her arms up just in front of her bust.

"P-please be gentle with me.." She whispered faintly as she moved towards Ryo, reaching her arms up to his shoulders to try and get him in a lock up

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:26 pm

Awww, this girl looked so timid, she was so cute!

Normally, Ryo wasn't one to just "go easy" on an opponent, and, as Clyde Gastin had found out, he could be tough and both take and dish out some good damage.

But the nearly naked nurse just looked so nervous and so adorable that he couldn't bring himself to really try to throw her around.

Instead, as they got closer and locked up, Ryo pulled the nurse's body against his, letting her breasts rub against his slim pecs, hands running down her body.

"Yeah..nice and gentle..just some fun and orgasms, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next