by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 10:02 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:56 pm

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Naughty therapy clinic: Joy the Nurse vs Nico

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Naughty therapy clinic: Joy the Nurse vs Nico - Page 7 Empty Re: Naughty therapy clinic: Joy the Nurse vs Nico

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:25 pm

Joy's repeated humping don't fail to knock out cold the poor boy while smearing her hot wetness all over his face.

With the sexy nurse straddling his unconscious chest, Nico can't be aware of the first playful slap to his face, nor the second. But the third one causes him to groan faintly.
The cute boy's eyes flutter open as he gets back to his senses, all weak and dizzy as his vision focuses on the teasing smile of a very self-satisfied Joy.
"U-Ungh.... n-no more... i've had enough...", he protests or begs while squirming meekly in a strenghtless act of resistance.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Naughty therapy clinic: Joy the Nurse vs Nico - Page 7 Empty Re: Naughty therapy clinic: Joy the Nurse vs Nico

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:31 am

"No more. Why not?" Joy said with a frown on her face "I'm not really satisfied yet and i bet you could go another round or two done here" Joy said as she reached her hand down to Nico's crotch to stroke his member "And besides your mine right now. No one knows your here and your too weak to escape so i'm going to have my fun until i feel like letting you go" Joy said as she blew a kiss to Nico.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:39 pm

Nico's face blushes to the deepest shade of red at Joy's playful way to dominate him. It is a very embarassing situation, though the sexy looks of the pink haired nurse makes the whole experience weirdly exciting at the same time.

"Uh... o-ok, sounds like a very strong argument..", he responds with a nervous little smile, realizing that trying to talk his way out is pointless.
All he can do is to wait for a chance to fight and break free from this erotic captivity, but it is easier said than done, being partly tied up and with the naughty nurse always ready to sedate him in case of rebellion.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:12 am

Joy continued to rub Nico's crotch before she would reach up and untie his other arm "I think you have been a good enough boy to be free" Joy said before grabbing both of Nico's hands and move them up to her breasts "Now how about this good little boy massages my breasts?" Joy said winking at Nico before moving one hand back to his crotch and the other hand to her crotch to begin to play with herself.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:48 am

Nico was not in condition to argue with Joy's will at the moment, and her seductive charms prevented him from trying to resist much in any case.

Blushing at her teasingly cooing way to control him, the italian boy had both his hands placed onto those warm, large breasts of hers, feeling the mesmerizing softness under his fingers as he started to massage them with gentle yet firm gyrating movements.

At the same time, his head tilted back as he moaned in helpless pleasure at the intimate fondling from this naughty and beautiful nurse.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:09 am

Joy let out a moan as Nico began to gently massage her firm orbs "Yes thats a good boy" Joy said as she speed up the speed of her fingers that were giving her pleasure "Do you enjoy playing with my breasts my little patient?" Joy said as she wrapped her hand around Nico's member and began to jerk him off "Do you wish to cum again by my skillful ministrations?" Joy said in a teasing tone.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:25 am

"No....NO!!! Please set me free", Nico's rational mind wanted to scream in response at Joy's teasing questions. Too bad for him that the remaining 99% of himself was not listening.

"Uhhh... y-yes...yes nurse Joy...", he heard himself groan in pleading erotic helplessness in response at both questions, while he was leaning towards one of her massaged breasts to lick and suck her nipple.
His member was twitching and throbbing under her heavenly touch, almost begging for sexual relief.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:33 am

"Well then cum all you like" Joy said with a smile as she continued to rub her hand along his shaft "Your mine for as long as i like so you might as well have some fun too" Joy said before letting out a moan as Nico licked and sucked on her nipple "Oh my that feels great" Joy then used her other hand to pull Nico's face into her cleavage as she was overwhelmed by pleasure.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:20 pm

"M-Mnnrfffhh.... <3". Nico's face disappears inbetween those heavenly globes of warm, enveloping softness that are Joy's large breasts, causing him to make a cute muffled sound inthere.

Such playfully erotic smother hold is the final touch for the boy's throbbing erection, having him burst out with a few spasms in the naughty nurse's skillful grip. The sexual release places Nico into a weak and relaxed stupor, making it virtually impossible for him to get out of Joy's soothingly smothering boobs, as she can tell from the cute muffled mumbles coming from her cleavage.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:23 am

Joy felt Nico cum for her yet again as she smiled as she squeezed his head inbetween her breasts "Now my little Nico just go to sleep inbetween my beautiful breasts and let Nurse Joy take care of your weary body" Joy said as she wiped Nico's juices off on the bed before adding her arm to hugging Nico into her breasts.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next