Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 229 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 229 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Part Of A Nutritious Breakfast (For TiefBlau)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Part Of A Nutritious Breakfast (For TiefBlau) Empty Part Of A Nutritious Breakfast (For TiefBlau)

Post by Lobo Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:42 pm

Friday - 8:12 AM - Kyoto - Sellers' Family Supermarket

Bonnie Gastin, the firey texan brawler entered the super market with a very tired yawn as she stepped through the automated doors, wearing a white tanktop, a pair of blue shorts, and tan colored slippers, dragging her feet through the store to buy the one thing she really needed in her life. Breakfast. With a very drowzy stare, Bonnie dragged her feet toward through the super market in order to grab some cereal first, making her way through the aisle's to grab some Toraki The Tigerboy Cereal before she made her way to the dairy aisle in search of milk, having trouble deciding between Moonea and Marla Malone brand whole milk. "Goddamit..."

It had been close to 24 hours since she last saw twin brother Clyde, who had gone missing ever since Heather Sunderland had taken him while Bonnie was busy having a brawl with Alessa Mason over Dante Sunderland. Bonnie had been really down in the dumps since yesterday, she had let a guy she liked slip out of her fingers and allowed another girl to have him, and was unable to stop her brother from framing himself on T.V. before he was kidnapped by a girl who seemed to hate him but was also infatuated with him, and Bonnie couldnt help but worry about him, even though she was also condemning at this point, knowing that he dug his own grave with this little incident.

"He told me one brand was better than the other... Don't remember which one..." Bonnie would mutter to herself, recalling how Clyde was very picky about his choice in milk, making her pause for a moment in the aisle with her hand stretched out, unable to choose as she thought about the events of the past couple days, unsure as to what she should do about her missing brother at this point. "Maybe I should put his picture on the back of a milk carton...Heh..." Bonnie would remark with a small laugh before helplessly sighing in dispair. Who knew just grabbing some milk would be so hard?

Last edited by 621 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Part Of A Nutritious Breakfast (For TiefBlau) Empty Re: Part Of A Nutritious Breakfast (For TiefBlau)

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:03 pm

Not too long after Bonnie's arrival, Heather Sunderland comes through the automated doors soon after. She seemed to be quite in the cheerful mood this morning. When she had woken up, the sight and feeling up waking up, still lying on Clyde, was a pleasant one. She had untied the boy's hands but he still stayed throughout the day and night with her. He could have easily left and, even though she wouldn't admit it, there wouldn't be much she could do until she found out if her last minute plan had indeed worked the way she wanted it to.

"Well I..might as well make something nice. For me at least." She says to herself as she walks down the isles. Grabbing a carton of eggs, she places it in the shopping bin that she is holding with the handles in the pit of her elbow. Rubbing her chin she looks up and down the refrigerated shelves. Stepping to the side as she scans them, she suddenly bumps into someone as she gets near the milk.

"Oh! Ah hah, Im sorry I-" Heather goes to quickly apologize but then looks up and sees a person she definitely wasn't expecting. Her eyes meet the glace of Bonnie Gastin as the two somehow just happened to be having the same idea in shopping at the same time. "Ah...Bonnie..heh well it's..nice seeing you again here isn't it?" Heather says, a bit nervously at first but bringing a smile upon her face as she continues her sentence, almost expertly putting on an air as if nothing happened just yesterday.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Part Of A Nutritious Breakfast (For TiefBlau) Empty Re: Part Of A Nutritious Breakfast (For TiefBlau)

Post by Lobo Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:21 pm

Still gazing silently in a frozen manner at the milk that layed before her, Bonnie's wondering train of thought would be interrupted as someone suddenly bumped into her. "Oww, damn! Hey! Watch where ya--..." Bonnie would begin to yell at her person before she turned to see none other than Heather Sunderland standing there, looking at her with a very shocked look on her face, remaining silent, not knowing what to say as she looked at her brother's kidnapper, whom Bonnie thought that Clyde enjoyed being kidnapped by.

"...Jugs..." Bonnie would mutter with a frown on her face as she glared at Heather with an intense gaze, remembering everything that had happend yesterday, wondering why she was smiling so happily, like she had won the lottery or something. Bonnie then stopped glaring at Heather and let out a sigh to calm herself down, trying to be polite. If Heather wasn't being hostile, Bonnie felt she didnt have to be either.

"...I mean... Good Mornin', Sunderland..." Bonnie would say to Heather, not addressing her 1st name. "It's nice to see ya here too... I guess... I just came by to get some breakfast... Didn't expect to find you here." Bonnie spoke, simply stating her business.

"Im guessin' you live pretty close to this here place, huh?" Bonnie would ask Heather with a casual raise of her eyebrow, trying to not look very curious about her question, even though Bonnie expected Heather to see right through her question, she figured the girl was rather smart and wouldnt let herself be caught by that without noticing how sly Bonnie made her question out to be. She was trying to start a casual conversation but also find out about a few things that she wanted to know, like if Heather lived near this market, which meant Clyde was near this location.

Last edited by 621 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:45 pm

Heather's eye twitched a bit as she could just make out Bonnie's small mutter towards her. The same nickname she used towards her when they first met back in Bonnie's dorm. She didn't like it then, and she still doesn't like it now. She could tell Bonnie has some hostility towards her for kidnapping her brother, and she could definitely understand that. Trying not to let that first comment get to her, Heather goes on listening to Bonnie's words.

"Oh, you know. It's been quite a long week, alot of crazy things happening, I mean I'm sure you feel just the same way about that as I do. So you know, I was just driving around to take my mind off it. Trailed off a bit, so not quite sure of the area to be honest with you. Passed by this place, and I figured I'd pick myself up a few things for when I get back!" She says, putting on a troubled look at the beginning of her words, but as she finished, she brought her expression to one that seemed like a genuine smile.

"So, figure I'd ask, how did things go between you and Alessa? You two seemed to be getting acquainted quite a bit yesterday huh?" She says, her smile turning into a bit of a grin. In her mind she figured Dante must have shown up somewhere down the line in the two's little encounter. In her mind, she already knew Alessa's feelings for Dante, knowing that she couldn't see any other possible outcome other than the two 'reuniting'.

It was a way on Heather's part to try and bring Bonnie's attention away from the question she had asked her just a second ago. She felt if she kept on the subject, Bonnie might just be able to pry something out of her, so she aimed for something she felt Bonnie might just have quite a bit of interest and thoughts on.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:18 pm

Bonnie smirked a bit toward Heather's reaction of the nickname that Bonnie had for her. She didnt really intend for Heather to really hear it, but Bonnie was glad she did, wanting to get on Heather's nerves, even for just a moment.

Bonnie then heard Heather's explanation as to why she was at the supermarket, nodding after hearing her speak. "Oh... Yeah, I get what 'cha mean." Bonnie woud say casually as she rubbed her restless eyes, not really believing Heather, thinking that she was lying, unless she was being truthful, or that Clyde did something to her that made the girl want to go out and clear her head. Neither one surprised her. However, Bonnie did agree with what Heather said about the current week being long and crazy. She knew that was true.

Bonnie's eye then twitched a bit upon hearing Heather ask about her and Alessa's spat from yesterday, seeing the little smug grin on Heather's face, Bonnie narrowed her eyes at the girl, knowing that Heather was throwing a stiff verbal jab at her for bringing that situation up. "So that's the game she wants to play." Bonnie thought to herself with a slight smirk on her face.

"Things went pretty damn good, actually. Me and 'Alley' are cool now, she had a lil' moment with your brother too, think they're a pair now. Thought about talkin' her into sharin' him honestly." Bonnie would say to Heather with a gleeful smile on her face as she spoke, stretching the truth on one detail while lying about the last part. Even though the thought of it seemed fun, she only said that to mess with Heather.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:55 pm

"Hm...I see." Heather says, keeping the smile but not quite getting the exact reaction she was hoping for from Bonnie. Her ease with answering the question was something Heather wasn't expecting, but she kept it up as well as she could. "Oh but, one problem with that. Unfortunately, and It's a real shame for you, but I don't think Alessa or Dante would be into that sort of thing."

Heather lets out a small laugh, shrugging at her words a bit as she continues. "You see, I don't think either of them would be that desperate to get a relationship that they would share that person...unlike you maybe." She says before her eyes widen a bit as she fakes being shocked at her own words a bit. "Oh! Did I just say that, you know I didn't mean it of course right?"

"No hard feelings I'm sure, besides I know you probably need me as another way to get close to him, considering you couldn't do it yourself." Heather then repeats the same actions and expression that she did just a second ago after she finishes that sentence as well. "Wow, I really don't know what's gotten into me here, I'm sorry about that, that was just wrong wasn't it?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:10 pm

"You're bein' a real bitch today, ya know that Jugs?" Bonnie would reply to Heather with a very annoyed scowl on her face that was directed at the dark haired girl in front of her. The little joke Bonnie had made backfired on her, finding it a bit embaressing and infuriating now that Heather mocked her and kept mouthing off like that.

"For your information missy... I chose to give Alessa her shot with Dee because she cared about him alot more than I did. So as far as Im concerned, I don't need you for any damn thing..." Bonnie would tell Heather with a very stern look in here eye. It was too easy to start hitting people already, but Heather was pushing it.

"Where's my brother?" Bonnie would calmly demand to know as she set the cereal box in her hands down on the floor, before she crossed her arms in front of her chest. Expecting an answer from Heather

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:19 pm

Heather grins at Bonnie's reaction to her mocking. She hit right where she wanted to, but still Bonnie repeating that name she gave her yet again was able to get on her nerves just a bit. "My name..Is Heather." She says, still managing to somehow keep the grin on her face, but the aggravation was clearly seeping through.

"That's great, good for you. I'll have to thank you later for doing such a thing for Alessa. She needed it." She says as she steps a bit closer to Bonnie. "So then, if you don't need me for anything, why are we still having this conversation? It was nice, but I think I'm done here. I'm going to pick up just a few more things and leave if you don't mind." She continues, her voice showing her aggravation more and more as she continues. Preventing herself from lashing out, she goes to turn away until she hears Bonnie continue.

"You're brother? Well I, I don't know what you mean? I'm sure I let him go only minutes from when we left. When I said I wanted revenge, I meant in the ring, why in the world would I want him any longer than that?" She says, clearly lying, and her almost teasing tone was easily giving away that fact, but part of her was doing it on purpose to agitate Bonnie even more. Her interest peaking at how she's been able to get her to react thus far.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:45 pm

"Maybe I'll start using your name when you stop playing games with me." Bonnie would reply back to Heather as she was being corrected about the usage of her name.

The blonde texan kept silent as Heather congratulated her for helping Alessa, inadvertently trying to finish what Clyde had originally started. Bonnie kept listening though as Heather spoke, trying to end their conversation before she heard Bonnie's question.

The answer that Bonnie got from Heather wasn't what she wanted at all, getting a little red under her collar as Heather practically taunted the girl with her teasing lies, getting aggravated by Heather's smug attitude and her reluctance to tell Bonnie the truth.

"If you're tryin' to lie to me you ain't good at it!" Bonnie would exclaim in an annoyed tone of voice, upset by Heather's agitating. "I know you still have him! Tell me where he is!" Bonnie would demand to know, visibly frustrated by Heather, but not getting rowdy enough to make a big scene within the store. Bonnie then took a step up towards Heather to reach the collar of her dress and pull the girl up towards her, glaring at her as she did so, keeping a tight grip on her collar to show that she meant business, but was also refraining from getting really rough with the girl, at least right now anyway.

"What did you do to him...?" Bonnie would demand with a narrow glare directed at Heather, wanting to know what became of her brother, worried about what torture's Heather was capable of applying to him.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:34 am

"Playing games? Who's playing games? I'm just having a straight conversation with you Bonnie." Heather says keeping up her teasing-like tone. She grins at Bonnie as she sees through her obvious lies, until Bonnie grabs the collar of her dress.

Heather's grin turns into a bit of a glare as Bonnie questions her again, asking her what she did to Clyde. The two locked eyes as if lighting could spark between them in glares. Bonnie seemed to be getting angry at Heather's lack of straight answers, and Heather knew the longer she spent here with Bonnie, the greater a chance of something going wrong with her plan.

"I guess nothing gets by you huh? I guess I'll tell you then." Heather says before giving out an exaggerated sigh. "Weeeell, what happened was, I was going to bring him back to the dorms, but you know, he kept begging to stay the night at my place. He just seemed so tired and you know, he said he didn't want to deal with your yelling. So me being the nice girl I am, I let him stay over, buuut I don't know he seemed to like the place quite a bit. Can't really say when he'll want to come back. I've been treating him very nicely." She says, her glare lessening as she put a smile on her face.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next