by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

You're mine... [Tiefblau]

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

You're mine... [Tiefblau] Empty You're mine... [Tiefblau]

Post by LunarWolf Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:44 pm

Amaya had a pretty heavy start here in Friction as she had to go through a lot of potential candidates to manage. She had already picked out one to manage, Aphrodite the Love of the World, while she was an interesting candidate and she knew that she could bring her to even further heights. Amaya for sure wasn't gonna settle with Aphrodite alone. Not when she had found something incredibly while going through the files of the current Friction Wrestlers.

She had found one that was far too interesting to pass up. A wrestler listed as inactive but not gone...not fired...still very much employed and a part of Friction, and AFW as a whole. Just not active....and because this very wrestler had been inactive for quite a while, she managed to broker a really great price for her contract. Yes, Amaya had chosen to purchase the whole contract. No longer an employee of Friction, but one of Amaya Ito.

The woman in question was none other than a former number one contender for the Friction World Title, and a former top player in Friction and AFW! Heather Sunderland.

Amaya now found herself outside of that apartment. a briefcase containing various folders and such, one of which contained the all important contract of Heather Sunderland! Clearing her throat, the woman who wore that pin stripped suite would suddenly knock rather loudly on the door of Heather's apartment.

You're mine... [Tiefblau] TaFDf29

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

You're mine... [Tiefblau] Empty Re: You're mine... [Tiefblau]

Post by TiefBlau Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:51 pm

Heather had been relaxing to herself for..quite a bit now. She took her time with the funds that she had gathered to just live a bit quietly to herself for a bit, taking a slight bit of a break from all of AFW. It was admittedly nice, and she definitely kept in shape just as much as she had been when she was wrestling though, not one to lose a step when it came to that sort of thing. What she wasn't expecting was quite the twist in her..job at AFW in the form of the new manager girl, Amaya Ito. She was taking another day to herself, relaxing in the living room of her apartment, sitting on the couch with her laptop.

She was dressed currently in a black t-shirt, purple silk pants, and her purple and black striped thigh-highs, comfortable clothes for what she was expecting to be a bit of an uneventful day--until she heard that loud knock, one that was enough to make her jump a little. "Jeez what...Ah--Hold on one second!" She definitely wasn't expecting visitors, taking a look at the time before groaning out. She shut her laptop, placing it on the table before finally picking herself up with a nice stretch. Staring at the door a little, she took a couple more seconds before finally making her way over.

Opening it..she was greeted to..admittedly quite the pretty sight, the contrast in their outfits almost making her blush in embarrassment a little. "Ah..is there..something I can help you with?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:05 am

Amaya would wait a few seconds as she heard Heather call for her to wait a minute. When she heard the door be unlocked, Amaya would brush back a few strands of hair. When the door finally opened she would clear her throat. She looked as if she was going to talk, but Amaya would instead look over Heather for a few seconds.

Clearly this woman knew how to keep in shape, for having been out of action for such a long time she looked great. " Miss Sunderland? May I come inside. We've got some things to discuss." Amaya let out in a rather professional tone.  She wouldn't smile, she kept a close watch on Heather's face as if she was analyzing her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:12 am

"Uhrm..I'm not like...late on any payments or anything, right? I'm sure I've kept up with everything.." Heather let out, looking up and around a little as if she was trying to think of if she forgot anything. She almost lost herself in her thought a little before just shaking her head, stepping back to make way for her to slip by. "Ah..Sorry, come in..if you want you can take a seat on the couch and..pull that table up if you need to.." She let out, tapping her foot a couple times and crossing her arms.

She just kept debating what exactly this girl could be here for..in this business looking attire..she just couldn't imagine what anyone would need her for with something like that. She grumbled to herself..there went her nice relaxing day she was sure of it. She rubbed her temples a little before clearing her throat. "...Want some water or anything?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:18 am

Amaya would raise an eyebrow as the woman seemed to think she might be some debt collector or here to give Heather some rent notice. The brunette was about to interject but Heather then offered her in, Amaya would walk in to Heather's apartment and without any dallying she would move to seat herself on the couch Heather had mentioned.

Opening up her briefcase, Amaya would pull out a few folders, one blue folder, a red one and finally a green one. Taking out a rather fancy looking fountain pen, black and gold in color as well as a little notebook. One that had the word or rather name, 'Heather Sunderland' on it. Opening it up, she would make a quick note of the date at the first page.

" Tea will do just fine." Amaya let out as she would cross one leg over the other and lean back a bit. "Though we should probably wait with that as we have some things to discuss. I'd like you to have a seat so we can begin."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:24 am

Heather just watched Amaya make her way over to the couch, tapping her foot a couple times as the girl..set herself up like she did. She bit her lip at the sight of her taking out all she did from that briefcase, her head almost spinning from all the folders ..the pen..notebook..she definitely noticed her name on one of her things, visibly gulping at the sight of that, her heart sinking..this..really didn't feel like it was a good visit.

She was about to go get her some tea before she told her specifically to wait on it because they needed to talk, making her bite her lip. "..Okay.." She let out, grabbing the reclining chair and sliding it up to the side of the table so the both of them would be at the same corner of it. She took a seat, wiggling herself into place, a long breath coming from her mouth afterwards.

"..I sure hope you're not about to make me regret letting you in..Whatever this is about, I can assure you I've just..been by myself for a while..I don't think I've done anything to..deserve a visit like this.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:34 am

Amaya would look over at Heather when she took a seat next to her, it seemed as if Heather was rather nervous...and she might have the complete wrong idea of this whole meeting now. " Oh, i think you are misunderstanding this whole thing." Amaya let out as she would open up one of the folders. The red one.

"See, I've purchased your contract. As you were inactive the process of doing so was rather easy." Amaya let out as she would look over at Heather. Offer over the papers in the red folder.

"Here you go, this is basically your employment papers. I need you to sign it and add your contact info as well as bank info. Otherwise you won't be able to receive your bi-weakly paycheck." Amaya let out, she would then start to write a few notes in her notebook.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:38 am

Heather let out a little breath of relief as Amaya said those first words..thinking maybe this was something alot more simple and easier..but when she explained what it actually was..Heather almost wished she had been in some kind of legal trouble instead. She blinked a couple times, almost completely stunned as Amaya handed her over those papers, making her look over them a little.

She had bought out her contract..If Heather wanted to wrestle again, it seemed it was going to have to be through Amaya.. She bit her lip hard at the sight before planting the papers back down on the table.

"Y..you're wasting your time..I'm on this break for a reason..And now it looks like it'll be alot longer of a break than I expected.." She let out, slightly frustrated as she looked up at the girl. "Go sell this back or something. You just bought a worthless contract. If I'm going to return, I'm gonna return on my terms....Sorry, but you wasted your time and money, clearly.." She let out, leaning back a little.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:48 am

Amaya was frankly a bit annoyed as Heather began to speak after she set the contract back on the table. She wouldn't stop Heather from complaining and becoming frustrated, instead she would let out an annoyed sigh when Heather was done. It seemed as if this one wasn't someone she could handle things professionally with.

Shaking her head a little, Amaya would put her pen down and then turn to look on at Heather. Eyes narrowing. She'd reach forward and grab Heather by her chin, her thumb pressing into her cheek as well as the rest of her fingers into the other, pursing Heather's lips a little.

" I don't think you understand the gravity of this situation...Heather." Amaya let out as she would use the purple haired wrestler's first name for a first time. " You're contract is mine. If you stay inactive it's still mine. Your pay goes through me now, not AFW. Your career opportunities go through me." Amaya let out. " Your chances of ever wrestling again, is all up to me. So before you start acting as if you have a choice in this, how about you listen for a change..." Amaya let out in a very stern manner, practically scolding the young woman. She would then remove her hand and hand Heather her pen, " Sign the papers." she spoke in a rather commanding tone.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:53 am

Heather was expecting the girl to take that and leave it afterwards, expecting her to nod her head, say a few things, and pack up her stuff to leave--but then she felt her suddenly reach out and grab her chin like that, her heart skipping a beat, gulping hard with a bit of a blush on her face as the girl started talking like that, demanding in her tone, her heart pounding and racing quite a bit.

"Wh..I--" She stumbled over her response, gulping hard before she just--handed her over the pen, almost making her slump down as she said those last words, telling her to 'listen for a change'. She just--stared on at her for a couple seconds before clicking her tongue, shaking her head. "I..Y.y-you totally can't just..come into my place like this and talk to me like that! I..T-there's clearly something I can do to reverse that..there's no way that's the case!" She let out, shaking her head a little as she started looking over anything she could again, tapping her foot a bunch.

"Ngknh..Y-you..I..This is ridiculous.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next