Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau)

2 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau) Empty Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau)

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:04 pm

Match Aftermath, between Alessa and Lucy.

Day:Saturday
Time: 13:00

After their match, where Lucy and Alessa had become friends, they had exchanged contact info and stuff like that, after a few day they had made contact with each other, Alessa wanted to take Lucy somewhere to do *friend things* she had gone to pick up Alessa, standing outside her door a bit nervously, she wore a black t-shirt and jeans, her hair hanging lose, unlike her usual twin tails she have during matches.
She stood outside Alessa´s door for about 5 minutes before knocking nervously, really not comfortable with this whole friendship thing.

Last edited by 2237 on Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:01 pm; edited 3 times in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau) Empty Re: Strange friendship? (for TiefBlau)

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:42 pm

Alessa was getting herself ready as quickly as she could. She had called up Lucy to meet at this time and she didn't want to keep her new friend waiting. She was frantically running through the things she had planned out for the day. It wasn't much, but in her mind she wanted it to be as good as it possibly can. However, with the things that she thinks are fun, they might not be the same when it comes to most people. This thought didn't cross her mind once though as she got herself ready.

Then, she heard the knock at her door. Couldn't be anyone else but Lucy. She ran to the door, twisted the handle and opened it, seeing Lucy standing there looking quite different from when she saw her in the ring. Wearing her normal clothes along with letting her hair down, contrary to her smaller figure, she looked very nice.

"H-hi!" Alessa let out. Alessa might have looked quite different as well, however probably not in a better way.
[attachment=0:3i72e9vi]ev_haru_09c.jpg[/attachment:3i72e9vi]
Wearing her red tracksuit, her usual long messy hair flowing downwards. It was the clothes she wore for special occasions. She found them to be quite the stylish thing just for special times, however anyone else looking on might wonder why she would be walking around in such attire.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:06 pm

"Hi" Lucy said as Alessa greeted her, she looked Alessa over "eeeh......nevermind, ready to go?" Lucy said as she was uncertain about Alessa´s attire for the day not only didn´t she want to offend her new friend but she really didn´t know what to say about it, so she just kept her mouth shut on the subject, she even began wondering if it was she who had dressed weird for what hey would be doing, "i didn´t know where or how far away we were going so i brought my car, you know just in case."

Finally Lucy took action and asked "We aren´t going or do any running or anything are we?" she might have said it in a very slight mocking tone.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:56 pm

Heather looks over at Lucy's car as she talks about it before looking back at her. "Not too long from here but...it is more fun to ride in the car." Alessa says in response to her words as she looks at her with a bit of an excited expression. Going out with her friend, this was going to be a blast she though. She didn't see any possibility of anything going wrong on what was going to be a great day for the two.

"U-uuh w-well no I just...I thought it looked cute." Alessa says as she instantly realizes what Lucy meant when she talked about running, revealing her quite odd view on her attire that she was currently wearing and why she saved it only for special occasions. She looked down a bit embarrassed at her being called out for her clothes, but then looked back up at Lucy again. "It doesn't?"

Last edited by 1905 on Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:15 pm

Lucy realized she had put her foot in her, "Eeeh....yeah...sure it does" she said quickly, with a bit of uncertainty yet still with honesty, she thought it looked good on her and that well she looked cute in it, but also weird, only she didn´t want to say that, "Well then car it is then" changing the subject for now as she would begin to walk to her car slowly, a black 1967 Chevrolet Impala SS, it was a big American muscle car and one of Lucy´s favorite possessions.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:22 pm

Alessa's expression changes from a bit embarrassed that she was to a smile as Lucy speaks again on it. Feeling satisfied with her words, Alessa nods her head and smiles big. "We're gonna have alot of fun!" Alessa says, clearly showing her excitement as Lucy confirms that they will be taking the car. Making her way over to it with Lucy, her eyes widen a bit, just liking the look of it.

"Uhh..c-can...can I drive?" Alessa asks a bit nervously. She seemed captivated from the vintage look and was mostly expecting Lucy to decline her request, but she had to ask anyways.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:33 pm

"..Eehh...well...do you know how to drive..." Lucy asked, really wondering if she should let her drive her car, it was her precious, the thing she held dearest, but she honestly had never expected to make a friend, so she had never thought of a scenario in her life where she would have to decline them from driving her car, she began to get irritated at herself that such a small request to some would cause her so much internal conflict, "...n..n..n...sure..go ahead..." Lucy said as she wanted to decline in the beginning but not wanting to take the chance of losing her first friend agreed, as she would take the keys out of her pocket and toss them to Alessa.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:42 pm

Alessa simply nods to Lucy's question, waiting in anticipation for her answer. She figured that such a nice car would probably be pretty dear to the girl, and she wasn't really expecting her to let her drive it, almost certain that the girl would be worried about her driving. However the girl's answer was definitely one that surprised her. Hearing her accept her request, Alessa almost barely didn't catch the keys as the girl tossed them to her. She blinked a couple times, looking at the keys that were in her hands before looking back up at Lucy.

"R-really?? Thanks!" Alessa lets out, excited at the chance of getting to drive it as she throws her arms out, going to wrap them around Lucy again for a tight hug.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:51 pm

Lucy wasn't expecting the hug and when she was caught in the she almost slumped down, her legs felt a bit shaky from giving Alessa the key and telling her she could drive it, and the hug almost made her legs feel like pudding, her face turning very red and making a funny expression as well, not on purpose however, "N..n..n..n..no..p..problem..." Lucy said with a very flustered and worried voice, when she let go of her she would walk to the driver door and open it, seating herself in the driver seat before scooting over to the other seat, feeling a bit uncomfortable and most likely showing it with her face as well.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:05 pm

As Alessa released Lucy from the hug, her wide smile was still showing on her face. All she could think about was how cool her new friend was that she got as she clasped her hands together, watching her enter the car and scoot over to the passenger seat. Hurrying over, Alessa quickly enters the car as well before closing the door after her.

Planting her hands on the wheel, she gets adjusts the seat and gets a feel for the whole thing before doing anything. Looking over to Lucy, she notices the uncomfortable look she had on her face. Alessa tilted her head a bit, wondering just how hard this was for her, before putting her hand on her shoulder. "A...are you sure you're fine with this?" Alessa says, her giddy attitude calming down a bit as she notices Lucy's look.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau) Empty Re: Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next